• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Good morning. End of each year is always too busy to work on new projects since most devs drop updates for Christmas, etc. I've been non-stop, every single day since Thanksgiving (yes, I worked each winter holiday too) updating what I already have in the public catalog. That said my plate is getting more and more whittled-down. I'll (hopefully obvious) make posts as I have additional progress/teasers available. Working on the most complex VN's has it's drawbacks. They take an exorbitant amount of time to create and maintain, and due to their following require an additional amount of allotted time to create over-the-top new features that raise the bar.

At the end of the day I reckon it can be summed up like this: I'm not pushing out Hundai's in mass numbers with questionable performance and reliability, I'm building custom Restomods with extreme attention to detail and craftsmanship.

Not the answer you want, I know, but I'll always be honest with folks. Regards and know I've not forgot or ignored all these side projects.
Considering its their first ever post, I think they were asking about the game, not the mod, sir.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Blasphemy. Grounds for exile, sir.
Well, can you apologize to the Patrons for the multiple delays, the lack of communication and the overall suspicious behaviour while also finishing the next update that was supposed to drop in September? I mean shit, even Irphaeus dropped an update, and at this rate even ICSTOR will before Moolah.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, can you apologize to the Patrons for the multiple delays, the lack of communication and the overall suspicious behaviour while also finishing the next update that was supposed to drop in September? I mean shit, even Irphaeus dropped an update, and at this rate even ICSTOR will before Moolah.
Can I apologize? Honestly... Fuck no, sir. I'm anit-monetary as can be read from my old "About" section of my profile. I only apologize if I fuck up my public offerings but I correct them within minutes of notification. My only "miracle" is to allow the player the all the reasonable adjustments to experience the dev's product to the player's comfort... so that (hopefully) they don't even think a mod is installed, like the game is supposed to be that way. With my offerings I offer choice, that's all, nothing more. I'm only giving you what I personally use to experience the product. Otherwise I personally monetarily support many devs under a different pseudonym but I reckon that's neither here nor there... this isn't currently one of them. I have this as a side project for you folks, as overwhelmingly request for assistance. That's all I can do bud, sincerely.

Reactions: Psymind

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Can I apologize? Honestly... Fuck no, sir. I'm anit-monetary as can be read from my old "About" section of my profile. I only apologize if I fuck up my public offerings but I correct them within minutes of notification. My only "miracle" is to allow the player the all the reasonable adjustments to experience the dev's product to the player's comfort... so that (hopefully) they don't even think a mod is installed, like the game is supposed to be that way. With my offerings I offer choice, that's all, nothing more. I'm only giving you what I personally use to experience the product. Otherwise I personally monetarily support many devs under a different pseudonym but I reckon that's neither here nor there... this isn't currently one of them. I have this as a side project for you folks, as overwhelmingly request for assistance. That's all I can do bud, sincerely.
See, thats a no on the miracle front then.
Your work is still immensely appreciated tho!

Reactions: Allen0206

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
this is just a word salad without any accountability tho. the dev just sounds like a pouting drama student in this post
And his patreon gave him at least 16k usd before taxes since his last update, if htis is not motivating him I dont know what should be. This should be a big side job for anyone or even your main one depending on country you live. 4k per month is enough to live in a LOT of countries and that's the lowest figures he could get,not counting the people giving him 100 usd + per month.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
The dev suffered a burnout and is currently recovering. He should be back soon after ironing the last details for 0.9 and the upcoming season 2
View attachment 2303961
Honestly it's his comparison to Harem Hotel that irks me the most. Runey - the dev of HH - has been doing a great job for almost two-three years now.

He plans out in advance what his update would contain with using lots of player based input, releases alpha builds through update progression and most importantly, provides both game story (that does have direction) and several lewd events per update.

While Moolah's renders and animations are truly amazing, it's the Church plot that's keeping my interest to the game. I was absolutely blown away by it the first time I played it, the rest, yeah they're nice.

I get wanting to make a perfect game that makes yourself proud of it, but it's hard to believe anything after these consistent delays and don't be comparing it to other games that also involve a lot of work whose devs meet their deadlines as an excuse.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes