Tester27

May 28, 2018
For those that don't remember where to continue from five months ago,
If you've finished the lingerie store scene, just go to the mall at NIGHT to see the new stuff.

It seems the only thing new so far is the lingerie store . When you get to the good stuff with Carina though, you just get a message basically saying "there's more but it will take a few days" with actual sex scene teasers. So

1000+ images
70+ animations
100-120 min of gameplay
is currently a lie.

I'm not sure if the Moon quest was updated because I don't remember if it had a "to be continued" message or not, but I can't trigger anything at any point on Saturday.

Last edited:
Reactions: okapaa

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Hey guys it's up. It was hard work but I enjoyed making it immensely! Loads of fun and hair pulling moments. I look forward to working on this project for the rest of the year and next. Let's end a crappy year with a bang! Enjoy pervs!

Show some love and stay safe.

Anyway link is just up. You can discuss the game freely there. Also please provide feedback and your bug reports there as well. It's easier for me to connect with you guys too when I'm on the road. :giggle:
Game looks great and the story sounds cool. Has the MC become supernatural himself in anyway?. shame you cant be a female protagonist even though the story sounds awesome as is.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
The dev strongly recommends to wait a few days for his patch since it will close S1. Wait a little so that you don't have to replay it later. Otherwise, you will get an uncomplete ending that could not transition well for season 2 or at least not as fluid as the dev envisions.

Last edited:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I just need to know if sophia has more content in this update
I don't think so. The only quest that got updated is the lingerie store quest, which also leads to a sequence of events but all related to the two girls in the store only. There is an update with Mia which is somewhat short, but yeah the main thing is the lingerie store quest. Kinda bummed out that we are not able to solve the church case yet. The whole update is closer to 1 hour than 2.

TL;DR: Unless I am wrong, I haven't seen any continuation with anything else, including Sophia, Moon's quest, church quest, main quest, etc. This update is about an hour worth of lingerie store quest.

Reactions: Jarul and McGreed

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Is the other route for Beatrice in the game yet? Last time I played no matter how you chose to end the "training" session the next event played out as if MC went with the bad karma route.

MoolahMilk

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyktym76

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there real pregnancy yet or is it still the fake pregnancy with the sister?

• Angry
Reactions: lonerboner
Apr 2, 2021
For those that don't remember where to continue from five months ago,
If you've finished the lingerie store scene, just go to the mall at NIGHT to see the new stuff.

It seems the only thing new so far is the lingerie store and club drug questlines (for lack of better names). When you get to the good stuff with Carina though, you just get a message basically saying "there's more but it will take a few days" with actual sex scene teasers. So

is currently a lie.

I'm not sure if the Moon quest was updated because I don't remember if it had a "to be continued" message or not, but I can't trigger anything at any point on Saturday.

I don't think so. The only quest that got updated is the lingerie store quest, which also leads to a sequence of events but all related to the two girls in the store only. There is an update with Mia which is somewhat short, but yeah the main thing is the lingerie store quest. Kinda bummed out that we are not able to solve the church case yet. The whole update is closer to 1 hour than 2.

TL;DR: Unless I am wrong, I haven't seen any continuation with anything else, including Sophia, Moon's quest, church quest, main quest, etc. This update is about an hour worth of lingerie store quest.

1677624620364.png

Well you guys just slap this liar dev in his face.

"Took me 1hr+ to speedrun... reports of 2h+ gameplay" LUL

"1k+ image and 70+ animations" OMEGALUL

Straight up lying to his own patreon, can he not imagine how that will backfire or he just treat everyone as idiot?

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Can someone please update the Mac? I tried the compressed version last update but it wouldn't let me cheat for some reason and this game is just too grindy to play without cheats.

Konekara

Jun 18, 2018
am i the only one stuck when i need to buy Mace ?
right after i asked otto to buy Mace for me I can't do anything else to go further
nvm you have to give the coin to otto

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Is this still disjointed with the random skipping around due to incomplete content? I remember that being a strange issue with the therapist and one of the big quests. Like a whole segment was missing so it just skipped over it entirely lol

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
View attachment 2427417

Well you guys just slap this liar dev in his face.

"Took me 1hr+ to speedrun... reports of 2h+ gameplay" LUL

"1k+ image and 70+ animations" OMEGALUL

Straight up lying to his own patreon, can he not imagine how that will backfire or he just treat everyone as idiot?
Honestly, this was one of the projects that was hardest for me to stop supporting. I love the game, but I can't stand the dev tbh. Might be a bit of a hot take, I don't know, but I've found myself asking "is this really necessary to have in the game" one too many times personally.

For example, I don't mind puzzles and respect that the dev likes them but there are a few that just straight up shouldn't exist. (There should never be puzzles in the sex scenes, they're supposed to be the reward for putting up with that shit in the first place lol).

DoomerDay420

Jan 11, 2023
Sooo...

What is this exactly, an update that needs to be updated soon aka in 2 days to get the full update? o_O
Im missing the point here

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes