BobTheJoker

Apr 4, 2021
I mean fuck it, why not? Try to claim, see what happens.
I actually did, after the end of my Patreon subscription in September and early October. His words: "PM me on Discord." His thoughts: "Hehe ... sucker! I will never answer you!". All in all, I want nothing to do with that form of existence. That's why I'm not claiming this update. I was a second tier.

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
I actually did, after the end of my Patreon subscription in September and early October. His words: "PM me on Discord." His thoughts: "Hehe ... sucker! I will never answer you!". All in all, I want nothing to do with that form of existence. That's why I'm not claiming this update. I was a second tier.
So he gave you specific instructions to claim the thing he said you could claim, you said "no I won't do that", and now you're on here whining that you didn't get what you specifically decided not to claim?

BobTheJoker

Apr 4, 2021
So he gave you specific instructions to claim the thing he said you could claim, you said "no I won't do that", and now you're on here whining that you didn't get what you specifically decided not to claim?
What is so non-understandable for you in "Hehe ... sucker! I will never answer you!"?

• Angry
Reactions: VelocityRyuga
Apr 2, 2021
Ya sounds exactly like the thing this dev will do. Over a year ago I left him a 2 stars review here for the buggy-as-hell house renovation update, which was delayed 6 months and has like 30 mins of content only. Then he went berserk and wrote 2000 words reply bashing me because his fragile pride cannot take a 2 stars review. He then proceed to delete my review or reported it so it disappeared.

Now, almost 1.5 years later today, the game is in the same miserable state. Delays after delays, lies after lies, broken promise again and again. Just take a look at what he has done so far:

1) Announce fake dates of release on patreon, then went ghosting for a few months, come back only to say sorry there will be a delay.

2) Banning anyone who dare question him why there is a delay on discord.

3) Promised free update to patreon due to delay and then ignore the claims.

My deepest sympathy to anyone who has to deal with this kind of person in real life.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
So you yourself assumed that he won't answer you on Discord, and then got mad at your OWN idea of what he would act like, so you decided not to get this update based on your own imagination of what he'd act like??

What lol
I've seen some dumb shit on the internet but that's definitely making the list, not that high though ironically

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
What is so non-understandable for you in "Hehe ... sucker! I will never answer you!"?
Unless he actually said that, then the non-understandable part is where you made up a story in your head and didn't claim something you paid actual money for to what? Show him you are giving away free money? I don't know, it's all very silly and childish.

BobTheJoker

Apr 4, 2021
You mean the quote that he never said and you made up in your own head?
No, I mean the quote that I've used as an artist's freedom do express his acting. And it's not only me, all ex-patrons were ignored by him on discord, even though he wrote on patreon: "PM me on discord about free claims." And no matter how hard you're trying to defend him here, he is a bad man full of disrespect torward his patrons. Have no further motives to argue with you.

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
ive senn in some anime AGES ago,.. the same murder,... there it was suicide.. the blade was frozen in an iceblock... the "victim" fell backwards onto the knife,.. that made the dent in the floor... the ice melts,... which explains the watered down blood.. perfect "murder" in a locked room..
I was looking through old posts for the solution to the mystery section when I saw your post. I felt like I remembered this too. After a while, it came to me! Thanks for jump-starting my memory! I knew this seemed damn familiar, and now I remember! It was from "Case Closed", known by it's original name "Detective Conan"! The episode was "An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case." I hadn't thought about that show in ages!

Edit: I just went the suicide route, and the detective said "Looks like someone has been watching one too many Detective Conan movies." He also said that the nun's are all likely full of crap, so maybe this isn't the solution?

Last edited:
Reactions: deppenjaeger

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
No, I mean the quote that I've used as an artist's freedom do express his acting. And it's not only me, all ex-patrons were ignored by him on discord, even though he wrote on patreon: "PM me on discord about free claims." And no matter how hard you're trying to defend him here, he is a bad man full of disrespect torward his patrons. Have no further motives to argue with you.
Not once have I ever defended him. I made no comment on whether he's Satan in the flesh or the purest of souls on this planet. I criticized your ridiculous actions of NOT trying to claim something and then complaining you didn't get it. No matter how bad he is, you don't get to complain if you didn't DM him on discord. This is my last reply because I don't want to shit up this thread with this pointless argument.

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
I was looking through old posts for the solution to the mystery section when I saw your post. I felt like I remembered this too. After a while, it came to me! Thanks for jump-starting my memory! I knew this seemed damn familiar, and now I remember! It was from "Case Closed", known by it's original name "Detective Conan"! The episode was "An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case." I hadn't thought about that show in ages!

Edit: I just went the suicide route, and the detective said "Looks like someone has been watching one too many Detective Conan movies." He also said that the nun's are all likely full of crap, so maybe this isn't the solution?
There's walkthroughs available on the first page. And on the case yeah the nuns are probably full of shit but in a locked room scenario like this one suicide is definitely still on the table as an option.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8.5 P1 + IC Patch
Size 1.02 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
thank god you're not that mixdrop guy

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes