Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
There's walkthroughs available on the first page. And on the case yeah the nuns are probably full of shit but in a locked room scenario like this one suicide is definitely still on the table as an option.
Oops. Looks like I ran into a case of RTFM, or RTFP (read the first/front page). Well, I guess we'll see what happens in the future.

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
Well almost everyone that pay to milkers devs deserve be cheated. You can be fooled one or two times, but if you allow more, you probably deserve it.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
But isn't this "pay to be a tester" also the reason why you really really have to want to be a supporter of the project and why it's not like actually paying for a product?
I'm not defending missed deadlines because who the fuck likes that, I'm saying that the problem isn't these devs but rather patreon.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
But isn't this "pay to be a tester" also the reason why you really really have to want to be a supporter of the project and why it's not like actually paying for a product?
I'm not defending missed deadlines because who the fuck likes that, I'm saying that the problem isn't these devs but rather patreon.
Yeah, this is pretty standard fair for nearly all Patreon style games. Higher tiers get earlier releases and as part of that they get to be the beta testers.

Reactions: mrttao and Digteren
Apr 2, 2021
Ya of course, for any other respectable devs.

But one of the "reasons" that this dev gave for his 6+ months delay is that he is fixing the bugs so that it will be a smooth update when it comes out.

And guess what? Game-breaking bugs that prevents you from accessing any new contents in new patch after 6 months of working on it.

This actually makes me wonder if there is really any new content in the "first tier" release, or did he just throw a smoke bomb at people so they stop complaining for a while to buy him time working in the release that should have been months ago.

xceratxx

Nov 24, 2019
more and more devs majoring in ICSTORology these days it seems
Yes and I have a few scammer devs like this: HopesGaming,sLimGames,lewdLab and etc. I can't remember all of them.
when you ask these guys why updates are taking so long on their discord channel, at best you'll be banned, at worst you'll be attacked by the legionnaires they hire to protect themselves :D

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
the silence is way too long... any lurkers on the discord? i'm really curious how the believers' reception of the update was

Sionesar

Feb 1, 2023
Version 0.9.2 was released ~30 minutes ago for the small tiers; In case anyone wants to get subscribe to get it, be cautious of the fact that patreon will charge you on the 28th February AND 1st March for it, so it's better to wait a day - or to just wait until somebody shares it here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
the silence is way too long... any lurkers on the discord? i'm really curious how the believers' reception of the update was
The discord is mostly silent, although I see people get banned as well so there could be more vocal complaints. But yeah, despite some sarcastic comments, it's civil.

There have been around 10-15 messages daily in the general discussion channel since the new update got released for highest tiers; but there haven't been a single hint yet of what 0.9 new content is. There is a handful of high patrons who stated there is almost nothing new in the version because of how bugged the beta is.

You can join the discord and see for yourself. It's on the first page.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DeviantAnomalies-0.9.2Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azero
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes