Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Does the Church arc ever even get completed?
I swear last I played, there was a brothel investigation scene about one of the nuns where it was stated the MC gets a blowjob from the top prostitute, but that scene never actually happens on screen.
Then there's that other scene where the MC and blonde nun find something in that underground church dungeon, only to not actually show us what they found.

Did those ever even get added?

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Does the Church arc ever even get completed?
I swear last I played, there was a brothel investigation scene about one of the nuns where it was stated the MC gets a blowjob from the top prostitute, but that scene never actually happens on screen.
Then there's that other scene where the MC and blonde nun find something in that underground church dungeon, only to not actually show us what they found.

Did those ever even get added?
They will in the next, next update apparently. He plans to finish season 1 by wrapping up the church storyline, Mia pregnancy and Moon quest in the next 2 updates.

So season 1 I’ll be done next year if we’re lucky with his track record

• Hey there
Reactions: Phase_01

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
They will in the next, next update apparently. He plans to finish season 1 by wrapping up the church storyline, Mia pregnancy and Moon quest in the next 2 updates.

So season 1 I’ll be done next year if we’re lucky with his track record
Man I hope that holds up cuz it has been LONG overdue.

Its such a shame, I genuinely used to think this was one of the more high quality HS VNs among the top few, but the development process is just too convoluted for the dev's own good.
I just hope the dev can finally turn it around and come up with a consistent development process, and we won't get a repeat of what seems to happen every few months.

Reactions: ssomething433

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Edit the Safe code is 1302, to unlock near the above right side (click switch 3 to turn on the light in the dark hallway, switch 2 plus flip the power box to turn off the light to confirm the reveal of the code.

Move right side to the next room with the Rat that guard the tools box click the rat to say you need to trap it, move the bucket to table then go left into the next room grab the spoon, peanut butler before you leave click on the switch to reveal ( Who killed Jesus) with the answer (LCOTEV), now return back to the room with the rat equip the spoon put on the table to trap it, to get the hammer/screwdriver.

Go back the condenser that mount to the wall equip the screwdriver open it to grab the cooling tank, move into the middle room and check the crate equip the freezer thing the mc make use to freeze the chain, equip the hammer to break it, equip key to use get the flash light.

Now equip the flash light to enter the 2nd dark hallway find a wood box break it with hammer on the left floor for rare coin, now leave lamp there for now, move forward to the next room and keep moving left to another room to grab the oil can on the floor then return backward once and break the wooden barrel for matches on the floor, leave the scroll there for now, return back into room with the lamp inspect it, use both the oil can, matches then return back to the room with the scroll, inspect it use the matches to reveal for more information. Then move forward to the a main door use the code 72134165 to enter the room, process the sense.

if you are stuck let me know so i can try my best to guide you.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
God Damit why is the back alley is so annoying after getting the sense with the two girl near the bar and I not trying to seen that fucking gay man.
Finally found those three asshole, avoiding the gay man

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There were some random chatter about other games, but this is the gist of it.
I don't know what you guys think, but I'm seeing a "woe is me, gamedev hard" pattern emerge.

And unless I remember incorrectly,
was the whole years update production. Which were two buggy as hell updates with literally only side content in it.
Meanwhile,

But yeah, just hang tight, speed is my energy, games are bipolar. Whatever the fuck that means.
Tl;dr: don't get scammed.
for those of you who just found moolah weird for the first time, heres a post i made a year ago before i got banned from his discord. this behaviour is not new. dont give him money, simple as.

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
for some reason i cant choose the option where i dont give jinx the pills. after some normal dialogue it shows an error what do i do?

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
also one more thing does mia's story end at her just living at the lab fr now cus the game asks me to go and help her with anything she needs but i cant even enter the lab? is it bugged or is that just the end of her content for now?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes