Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
ok. been finally going about messin with this to see how good it is and for the most part it's not bad but ummm...the dumb bitches in the lingerie store. yeah fuck that shit. pro tip. put an option to flip the script at the VERY BEGINNING of that whole story so we who think feet are just that....feet and don't appreciate in any way, shape, or form to be dominated or humiliated the ability to just handle that shit in a more dominant/alpha minded manner. not a stupid alpha type. like most guys with common sense and a strong sense of "don't fuck with me" mind set to not be taken advantage of. this whole scenario is seriously a limp fest of the worst kind. to each their own kink/bent or whatchacallit but at least give an option for that part esp since their are dominant options already available in other parts of the game. makes no sense for him to just swallow his pride and take like that. i sure as hell wouldn't.

• Haha
Reactions: Macbelith

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hello question

How does the relationship between each girls work (specific Mia) and how to corruption Mia stages, her currently is level 3, Affection 2, Lust 9, submission 2. BTW the H game doesn't explain so I'm left in confuse

Tzuri

Sep 28, 2017
Havent had any content for the church, which was the main story, for years.
No content for the sister for years.
No content for the green haired girl.

Only content for some whores noone cares about and some store workers.
Way to many unfinished arches.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
There's no sex scene with the sister or the green hair girl.
If there is any more update, it'll only be side characters.
[/QUOTE}

If I remember the green girl wasn't her name saga you steal her underwear then going in the bathroom tube at night, you get a sense of her on top of you.
For one of sister at midnight go to the church then a sense will happen. btw make copy key for saga room , the church.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Wtf is with "Childhood Friend" and "Guardian". Who tf says Guardian anyway? Thats a legal term. People call their "Guardians" that arent related to them their parents as well. And the lingerie store scene you get shit for going there with your "Childhood Friend". Wtf is wrong with that? Who even says that? Just say friend.

And this game is also buggy af. My character keeps talking about being kidnapped when that never happened.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wtf is with "Childhood Friend" and "Guardian". Who tf says Guardian anyway? Thats a legal term. People call their "Guardians" that arent related to them their parents as well. And the lingerie store scene you get shit for going there with your "Childhood Friend". Wtf is wrong with that? Who even says that? Just say friend.

And this game is also buggy af. My character keeps talking about being kidnapped when that never happened.
You join this site just before patreon went on the rampage against incest and it was talked about for many months on here.
Patreon uses for the most part paypal for payment and paypal will not allow payments for rape, incest, mind control when sex is being done because of it.
And so many more kinks to boot.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
You join this site just before patreon went on the rampage against incest and it was talked about for many months on here.
Patreon uses for the most part paypal for payment and paypal will not allow payments for rape, incest, mind control when sex is being done because of it.
And so many more kinks to boot.
Yeah except this dev does a horrid job in changing it. It would have been better if they let us just fill in the blank instead of the ridiculousness of the current state of the game. Its like the dev just cut out all instances of the intended relation and replaced it with the new ones without adapting any of the writing. At this point, it would be less silly if the writing had [REDACTED] instead of "Guardians" or "Childhood Friend".

The only reason I tried this game is because it is on version 0.9.5. Implying it is almost complete since its close to 1.0. But thats clearly a giant lie. I regret spending my money on patreon on this game. Its such a freaking mess.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah except this dev does a horrid job in changing it. It would have been better if they let us just fill in the blank instead of the ridiculousness of the current state of the game. Its like the dev just cut out all instances of the intended relation and replaced it with the new ones without adapting any of the writing. At this point, it would be less silly if the writing had [REDACTED] instead of "Guardians" or "Childhood Friend".

The only reason I tried this game is because it is on version 0.9.5. Implying it is almost complete since its close to 1.0. But thats clearly a giant lie. I regret spending my money on patreon on this game. Its such a freaking mess.
Does not the patch work any more???

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
The green hair girl is sophia, and the sister is Mia the purple hair girl.

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yep. Who'd have guessed? I was right all along. Get your hopes down ladies and gentlemen. This 0.9.5 version is just what we were supposed to get in Feb/March with very few animations added. View attachment 3192733

I extracted and compared the contents of 0.9.2 Beta and today's 0.9.5 and this is what's new. Images are actual Renders (Including the small renders used in some navigable sandbox parts, typically clickable characters) and Icons most of the GUI stuff.

View attachment 3192742

Remember, he said 1k renders per update (and he did differentiate it from Animations) :
View attachment 3192777

View attachment 3192763

View attachment 3192758

:HideThePain:
0.9.5 (or 0.9 final patch we were supposed to get almost a year ago) was available to his highest patrons on the 2nd of december.

Renders already done and 1 update a month he said :LUL:

Reactions: Anmuxi and Ssato243

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
0.9.5 (or 0.9 final patch we were supposed to get almost a year ago) was available to his highest patrons on the 2nd of december.

Renders already done and 1 update a month he said :LUL:
I mean, we are talking about a dev who disappeared for like over a year then randomly came back and provided the explanation that they "had to go get some milk" as if that answers anything. Then spent the next few pages of the thread passive aggressively engaging with folks they describe as "the haters" despite claiming that the only way to deal with "the haters" is to ignore them.

Also if you haven't noticed this before, the dev's username is literally moolahmilk... you get it, they are here to milk you out of money (if you are enough of a cuck to support them on Patreon lmao) ....

You can't make this shit up.

• Haha
Reactions: Witocaj
Apr 25, 2018
I want more of the little drug addict Jinx. I want to help her get better or at least let me claim her as my own little drugged up slut toy.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Would love for the Main girls (Mia. Sophia) to become deprive and none of that's gay man in the back street. Very scary moment Went I got lost in the chasing mini game.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Sorry for this how the flicking would you make the Mc tell the bad guy (Victoria) about his plan, how it work? this has to be bad writing. btw this my second playthrough of this H game for 2024.

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Hrm, so from what I'm reading and seeing so far, it *appears* that the developer has decided to go and vanish into the ether for the past couple of months. While it's not reached the point of 'abandoned' status, it seems to be going down that road. Has anyone heard or seen anything? The latest update seems to have been released at the start of December, with no further updates.

While a delay between updates is expected, it seems that they've also gone radio silent, at least as far as I've noticed. Anyone have other info on this dev?

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Hrm, so from what I'm reading and seeing so far, it *appears* that the developer has decided to go and vanish into the ether for the past couple of months. While it's not reached the point of 'abandoned' status, it seems to be going down that road. Has anyone heard or seen anything? The latest update seems to have been released at the start of December, with no further updates.

While a delay between updates is expected, it seems that they've also gone radio silent, at least as far as I've noticed. Anyone have other info on this dev?
someone can correct me if i'm wrong. but i think this dev is known for disappearing for a long time, then coming back just to disappear again. And if there were to be an update, the content will only be on side characters. Maybe they created a Intro to a story they don't know how to continue.

Reactions: Anmuxi

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
would be great at least they finish up the story, the plot twist with the Jame as the killer in car as the driver was great I thought it was the guarder from the church. Less of the MC been dump of telling his plans to the bad guy or I would love that the MC you are play as were the killer to his own plot device as a plot twist and living multiple persona in the MC body. Also getting to deprive corruption for the main girls as of Mia and Sophia, Maveve as well.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
someone can correct me if i'm wrong. but i think this dev is known for disappearing for a long time, then coming back just to disappear again. And if there were to be an update, the content will only be on side characters. Maybe they created a Intro to a story they don't know how to continue.
i didn't even bother talking trash when he reappeared most recently because there's just no point.
he comes on here, bullies those who speak out against his scummy behaviour, promises the world and gives you a pebble instead.
my favourite this time was how he kept saying "how much bank they made" and ppl were just "jealous"... after his patreon showing visible decline and making his earning info private.

it's all smoke and mirrors, has been for a couple years now.
the best you can do is pirate his game from here whenever he decides to throw a bone to his paypigs and then forget about it for another year.

SadOtaku88

Jul 18, 2022
How do I finish Sophia's exam quest? Right now it just says to wait for the results to come out but it's been a while and nothing changed.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes