lohjin

Jan 12, 2020
Hello everyone, i have a problem with the pacing of the game since leaving mia at the lab. The route with the lingerie clerk is all messed up, i got messages from the blond one asking about date advice and talking about photos she send before that i didn't get. Is my save file broken? Also, is there any way to progress further in mia quest line after getting her milk and proteins? Thanks in advance, sorry for my broken english.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
is this still being developed, i think a few months back someone mentioned its abandoned
It was flagged as abandoned for a long time, then right around the holidays the dev suddenly dropped an update out of no where and now we are all kind of anxiously waiting to see what will come...

Reactions: Jazzzzz

MCawg

Dec 27, 2022
Don't get your hopes up. I was a paying subscriber, after 6 months of no word from the Dev in his own discord for paying members and loads of where is he, mods dont even know most of us gave up. I was watching this thread to see if he posted the new content that was promised, but like many promises this dev doesn't fulfill or feel obligated to even provide regular updates to those who pay for them. I still think the game is probably abandoned and the Dev needed some christmas money... It was such a nice game too. Wooo My first post on these forums. Wish it was a positive one, perhaps I should go post some good things on the game I like now that my cherry is broken.

Reactions: SirLance and Anmuxi

TheFlyingLord

Apr 2, 2022
Are you supposed to be able to repeat Eleanor's scene in this version? It's saying that it's not ready in this version, but I'm using version 0.9.5, and on top of that all of my saves were made on this version. The oldest info I could find is from 3 years ago, and there's no indication of whether you can repeat it now. Does anyone have the answer to this?

TheFlyingLord

Apr 2, 2022
Also, what's up with Mia's pregnancy? I started the quest, she's moved into the lab, but now the quest is gone and there's been no way I can see to keep going and get her out of the lab.

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
I'm glad the developer decided to continue this game on Renpy. RPG Maker would be a huge downgrade. I Hope that he won't abandon this game again. So far I really like it, especially the sex scenes are really well made.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Quick Question: what's the depth of the pregnancy system?
If it is still the same as it was well over a year ago since I last played its only a fake pregnancy with the sister, the sister got attack by something that splash her and now she has a fake pregnancy.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Oh, thank you for the response. Is she avoidable? Or does the game try to push her on you?
To be clear if you prefer one way or the other (her being sister vs. not) you can simply choose whether or not to apply the incest patch. If you don't use that patch, she's not your sister.

Jan 2, 2024
No, she's still your sister. They don't say the word, but she's still what she is in the story. I presume she's some sort of childhood "friend" that has a major influence on your life, maybe she even lived under the same roof as you for some "mysterious" reason, and now during this game you're gonna doink her.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes