TideT

Jul 4, 2018
is there any new walkthrough for new updated
I'm not updating until the case progresses since it's kinda the main story. At the moment all that's missing is the pregnancy stuff which isn't finished, the bar stuff which isn't finished, Moon's date, and Sophia's stuff which isn't finished... I don't want to update it and then something changes in the events and then I have to go redo it.

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
I'm not updating until the case progresses since it's kinda the main story. At the moment all that's missing is the pregnancy stuff which isn't finished, the bar stuff which isn't finished, Moon's date, and Sophia's stuff which isn't finished... I don't want to update it and then something changes in the events and then I have to go redo it.
I doubt you have to worry, those things will never be finished, just going to be a never ending stream of starting new things.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
The dev is still in the process of releasing 0.9.5 to patreons (at least, that's all his recent posts seem to be about). Assuming he actually does have it ready to go, he will presumably not release it until all current patrons have access. (I could be wrong, but let's wait until we see evidence).

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
The dev is still in the process of releasing 0.9.5 to patreons (at least, that's all his recent posts seem to be about). Assuming he actually does have it ready to go, he will presumably not release it until all current patrons have access. (I could be wrong, but let's wait until we see evidence).
Forgive my ignorance but I am confused - 0.95 has been available here (on F95) for weeks. What are you guys talking about?

*Also, if anyone is pining for 0.9.5, it doesn't have anything too interesting added from what I could tell, there is no new content with Mia or Sophia or the blue-haired chick from the coffee shop (her name escapes me at the moment.)

I for one was excited to see this come back from the grave, but Moolah has done jack and shit to explain why he/she fucked off into the sunset for like a year with no explanation the whole time. Which leads me to believe this is yet another case of lack of discipline / personal life issues, kind of like Heroes Harem Guild and a million other examples we have seen over the years with indie game devs. If that is the case we are fucked, this will just go on forever until it gets abandoned for good. (Sorry to say it but, I have yet to see a case where an indie dev starts to become unreliable due to personal issues and then gets their shit together and everything goes back to normal.)

I HOPE I AM WRONG - but I would not recommend getting your hopes up or giving this dev a dollar until we see a bunch of Mia and Sophia content in the game. And if chicks with wieners show up in the game I am out in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Asmodeus Krutz

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Nice Gamebreaking Error for you, dev.

Full traceback:
File "Events_SideQuests/Events_LingerieStore.rpyc", line 2062, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ge3_jinxscene_seen'.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Forgive my ignorance but I am confused - 0.95 has been available here (on F95) for weeks. What are you guys talking about?
Just because a relatively high-tier patron chose to leak his updated game on this pirate forum does not mean the dev has to take official notice and change the release process to his patrons. As far as I can tell, he hasn't officially released this to his last group of patrons, meaning his public release may still be a couple of weeks off. My assumption (and it is just that, an assumption on my part) is that he wouldn't release the next version until the previous one has officially gone public.

Similarly, I see no posts yet talking about when the next update will be released. In theory, that may mean that he's on whatever schedule he set in the fall (I am not a patron, so I can mostly see that posts exist, and their titles (and dates)). In practice, he may want a gap between the public release of this update and the initial release of the next; or, there may yet be work to be done. Again, as many others have said, after the better part of a year of silence, it remains to be seen if he truly is motivated to bring the current "season" to a close, and is really started on a more organized and consistent "season 2" - or if he wanted a boost to his end-of-year/Christmas income, and (perhaps having accomplished the same) now will fall off the radar again. Trust, once lost, requires effort to regain.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Guys is it just mine or carina storyline have some holes?
Mine goes from cleaning at the lingerie shop to her texting mc nudes and asking for dress choice to mc promising a surprise which arrives by morning by brothers and then suddenly as mc go to sleep you see carina n her bf walking in the aquarium restaurant, with carina saying mc took her pentines n gave her vibrator in her pussy and mc is also sitting there turning on the vibrator as she is about to kiss her bf , am i missing the scene where mc do all these things or its just skipped?
ALSO MOON DINNER DATE IS NOT TRIGGERING FOR ME! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING , HELP!!!

Last edited:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Just because a relatively high-tier patron chose to leak his updated game on this pirate forum does not mean the dev has to take official notice and change the release process to his patrons. As far as I can tell, he hasn't officially released this to his last group of patrons, meaning his public release may still be a couple of weeks off. My assumption (and it is just that, an assumption on my part) is that he wouldn't release the next version until the previous one has officially gone public.

Similarly, I see no posts yet talking about when the next update will be released. In theory, that may mean that he's on whatever schedule he set in the fall (I am not a patron, so I can mostly see that posts exist, and their titles (and dates)). In practice, he may want a gap between the public release of this update and the initial release of the next; or, there may yet be work to be done. Again, as many others have said, after the better part of a year of silence, it remains to be seen if he truly is motivated to bring the current "season" to a close, and is really started on a more organized and consistent "season 2" - or if he wanted a boost to his end-of-year/Christmas income, and (perhaps having accomplished the same) now will fall off the radar again. Trust, once lost, requires effort to regain.
Thank you for explaining, makes sense now. But wow think about how funny that is, so there are chumps paying this dev on Patreon still waiting for shit we played for free weeks ago... wild...

Reactions: andrew9900

NagyZoll90

Jul 25, 2018
Gosh. This game looks pretty fun. And have some of my fav tags.
Is there any chance to make it on phones too? Or it's not on plan?

pman209

Mar 19, 2020
I was looking for a list of prompts/keywords you could use in Catherine's 2nd H-Scene, but could not find it after the 2 minutes my lazy ass was willing to look, so I went into the files and dug up the list for myself:

All prompts should work for both sub and dom paths, most having different dialogue depending on the path of course. Typing more than one keyword/phrase will get you the response that is higher up on this list.

green = works fine, has unique responses for both paths
white = has one response for both paths
yellow = minor/immersion breaking issue
red = major issue / completely broken

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: just got back to actually playing the game and realized there was another section of this immediately after. The actual keywords/phrases seem to be the same, however my color grading system might be incorrect for this second scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: A.HK

Sasha

Nov 16, 2016
The patch doesn't seem to work in 0.9.5 as Mia is called a childhood friend. Any idea how to fix it?

EDIT: my bad, you have to put the patch into the root>game folder, not the root folder.

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
What is the requirement to unlock Steamy Cafe? It's not visible on the map and I am stuck.

Edit: Nevermind. The current guide doesn't tell you that you have see your sister in bathroom naked in the morning.

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Hello everybody! As many of you have noticed, our Patreon account has been suspended. Do not worry, everything is under control, it is just a standard review. We've been through this before. I am currently in contact with the Patreon team and after discussions we are in the clear! DA will survive yet again! For all existing patrons, your membership still remains the same, you will not be charged during this period and new patrons are temporarily disabled. I will make further update posts when we are back online. We have another exciting update coming this month, hopefully all is resolved soon and I will announce the release. Don't forget, we also have another release NEXT MONTH so it's a triple whammy of 3 updates in a row every month! Fun times yeahhhh! Check out some preview images of the coming release
:catbop:
*Regarding Season 2 - It seems many are still confused regarding the next season. In short, we will continue as before with the same characters, same assets, and renpy but with a more streamlined structure. I'm currently working hard on it and I am very excited to announce it soon. More info and updates on Patreon when we come back online. I also want to thank you all for your unwavering support during this period. It really touched me how so many of you turned up to back DA after the previous release. We will press on to finish the game and bring an awesome season 2 that will surpass everything we've seen so far. Hope all of you are enjoying a nice start to 2024 and may speed be your energy! Everyone
1705687541714.png
1705687549153.png

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Hello everybody! As many of you have noticed, our Patreon account has been suspended. Do not worry, everything is under control, it is just a standard review. We've been through this before. I am currently in contact with the Patreon team and after discussions we are in the clear! DA will survive yet again! For all existing patrons, your membership still remains the same, you will not be charged during this period and new patrons are temporarily disabled. I will make further update posts when we are back online. We have another exciting update coming this month, hopefully all is resolved soon and I will announce the release. Don't forget, we also have another release NEXT MONTH so it's a triple whammy of 3 updates in a row every month! Fun times yeahhhh! Check out some preview images of the coming release
:catbop:
*Regarding Season 2 - It seems many are still confused regarding the next season. In short, we will continue as before with the same characters, same assets, and renpy but with a more streamlined structure. I'm currently working hard on it and I am very excited to announce it soon. More info and updates on Patreon when we come back online. I also want to thank you all for your unwavering support during this period. It really touched me how so many of you turned up to back DA after the previous release. We will press on to finish the game and bring an awesome season 2 that will surpass everything we've seen so far. Hope all of you are enjoying a nice start to 2024 and may speed be your energy! Everyone
View attachment 3277891
View attachment 3277893
Seems like Moon is smoking for the first time in the second image. And it sucks that Patreon's been flagging some devs on their site for review as of late. For some of them it must be a hassle (and in Moolah's case, a regular routine), and for others the situation it's quite stressing. Hopefully the situation will be cleared up with the Patreon's team and Chapter 2 will be released eventually. :)

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes