Dec 29, 2023
no version android?
Andriod version already uploaded not here but in some websites like dikgames.com or apkmagic.com
Both websites have different android port
dikgames.com have brandy port and apkmagic have as usual androidmo.me port your choice which port you want both are good.

Vanzila

Jul 27, 2023
Andriod version already uploaded not here but in some websites like dikgames.com or apkmagic.com
Both websites have different android port
dikgames.com have brandy port and apkmagic have as usual androidmo.me port your choice which port you want both are good.
I see, thanks for the information mate

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.5 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.11 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: baifern.nayed

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
Hi folks,

could you please help me with 2 things
1. for Moon quest, it says that I have a date with her on Saturday but I cannot find her any where on Sat, can only see her at Cafe in the morning but cannot start date
2. For the quest at the chapel, it says that I should interrogate them but cannot find any way to do so (I questioned each of them once a long time ago)

=> am I stuck or is the game content just not updated? I completed all the other quests already, thanks!

Dec 29, 2023
Hi folks,

could you please help me with 2 things
1. for Moon quest, it says that I have a date with her on Saturday but I cannot find her any where on Sat, can only see her at Cafe in the morning but cannot start date
2. For the quest at the chapel, it says that I should interrogate them but cannot find any way to do so (I questioned each of them once a long time ago)

=> am I stuck or is the game content just not updated? I completed all the other quests already, thanks!
Most of my friends stuck on moon quest I think in YouTube I saw a video about this you can go and search in YouTube might help you or you want the video?

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone. Happy New Year!
I had lost hope regarding this game being completed, and I just deleted it some months ago.
But... IT'S ALIVE! :) Can someone provide me with a (Windows) complete save – up until 0.9.2?
Thanks in advance.
JJ

LurkSkywanker

Aug 17, 2022
MoolahMilk action music from the scene before keeps blasting. I think at this point it should be changed to something calmer?

and yes, it keeps blasting through the countryside scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do I get correctly that:
• Carina Scene
• Chanel scene
• Moon date continuation

are the only 3 things in this update or I've missed something?

Reactions: Ssato243

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
So what's new in the update?

I took Carina's virginity. I completed Chanel's sidequest. Anything I miss?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes