DavieToe

Dec 5, 2022
Hello! Happy coming new year everybody!
I have problem with two quests: 1. Show don't tell and 2. A gem of an employee.
First quest is stuck on where I need to go on a date with Moon, on Saturday.
And as for 2nd quest I don't know how to proceed with it. Although it does say that there is no more content for the quest, so maybe I'm not missing anything?
Save is from previous version (0.92 I think)

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Played through 0.9.5. Is it me or there's only 2 new H scenes? Additionally, seems like there's a bug when sleeping overnight and replays one of the already completed scenes.

NourBalloon77

Jun 21, 2021
Reactions: molitar

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wish DEV would put notices that the side quests are WIP like the visiting of the girl at the lab.. can't be done in this release. The Gem actually says no more content for this update. Another one that WIP but does not say so is the date with Moon. It really sucks trying to find quests that do not exist at this time.

Dec 29, 2023
Save and repeat... (that fight) is not that hard
There is two options
1st play mini game so I choose this than say something like "press the keys" I tried several time to press didn't work.
2nd "let luck decide your fate" something like that then I got beat up.
I think you simply saying (I have to choose 2nd option until when I won the fight)
Am I correct?

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
There is two options
1st play mini game so I choose this than say something like "press the keys" I tried several time to press didn't work.
2nd "let luck decide your fate" something like that then I got beat up.
I think you simply saying (I have to choose 2nd option until when I won the fight)
Am I correct?
That is an option but I meant saving before the fight. I don't remember if is possible to save during it but either way, is a short fight so it doesn't matter. If you are playing in pc you have to press some keys on the keyboard. If you're on android I believe that fight was never adapted. But it's not hard. Btw, what do you mean it didn't work? your keyboard didn't respond or something like that?

Dec 29, 2023
Btw, what do you mean it didn't work? your keyboard didn't respond or something like that?
No bro I mean in my phone when I tried to press on keys in screen it didn't work can you help me win the fight if you have pc I will send save where I stuck then, when you won this minigame and after you won save this file send it to me what do you say?
Please bro
Please reply then I will send you my save okey?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes