Liselsia

Mar 3, 2020
how do i trigger the moon saturday date scene again? is it auto? cause i went through saturdays still not triggering

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
I found this game pretty early on when it had little content – I enjoyed it quite a bit and decided to keep an eye on it. Life got in the way and when I returned the game was tagged as abandoned. The latest update encouraged me to replay it, so I took the opportunity to write a review.

So – first off – what content there is, is great – beautiful and interesting characters, an interesting plot, well written sex scenes (even if the creator is obviously still experimenting), the character interaction is great and I love the options of dominating nicely or being harsh and a bit abusive,

but…

The main and pretty big weakness of the game is that it is extremely skeletal. What do I mean with that – it feels incredibly incomplete. The meta plot (what is going on in the city, what are the major factions, etc.) gets developed continuously, but all the side plots (the girls) have mostly one story arc, after which you can’t really interact with them anymore.

For example, you recruit beatrice, but afterwards she has zero content or interactions. You seduce Sage and she disappears completely afterwards. Even Catherine has very few free interactions (She does show up a lot more though during other girl’s storylines and Interludes, though). I think the only girl that has two story arcs is sophie and they are pretty short.
Even Mia and Sophie who are obviously main girls have very little interaction after their (short) storyarcs are completed.

Instead the creator keeps introducing new girls – an example: the blue oyster arc advances the meta plot by introducing the criminal arm of Ryan’s family and showing us what mace is and how it works – great, but it also adds two girls (Gem and Carina) and an entire story arc with the lingerie store. Sure I loved Carina and am really, really looking forward to giving Gem her well deserved comeuppance, but were they really necessary for the story? It also introduces two barkeeper-girls and maybe Jinx (not sure whether she will be a reoccurring character).
So rather than a handful well developed storylines we have a bunch of short storyarcs that don’t really lead anywhere.

Similarly the game tries to be a sandbox game, but if you try to interact with the characters outside of their storylines they have no to very little content. The point of sandbox games is that you can play the character’s stories in the order you want to, and you generally can always find something to do with the characters if another is busy – be it talking, going on dates or short scenes. This game doesn’t really have that.

Game elements only exist in an incomplete state - Only Sophie and Mia show up in the Heart-diary, raising their stats does nothing, there is karma, submission, affection – but they don’t really do anything aside from unlocking at best one mini-scene per character.
Also – a scene gallery would be really cool and would help collecting all the scenes.

Other people have also mentioned that scenes can play very anachronistically – for me that happened several times, for example – I went to Atlantis with Carina before Moon introduced me to it.

To give some constructive criticism – the game would have been a lot better if MoolahMilk had developed it as a visual novel rather than a sandbox, because that is where they shine - the Catherine interludes with her family flowed beautifully and the game wouldn’t feel so empty and incomplete if the author guided you through the story instead of the player constantly running into incomplete or missing content or trying to interact with characters only to end up at empty screens.

It’d probably also help with characters showing up where they should not (Sage and Mia at the Cafe after Sage disappears and Mia is in her pregnant phase) and having some planned interactions (for example: phone calls, short interactions,..) with them would help making it feel like they don't disappear off the face of earth once you complete their content.
It would also help streamline the story so you don’t run into continuity errors. The game really shines at the character interactions so I hope the creator capitalizes on their strengths in the future.

As it is I’d rate the game as 3/5 for a game with a lot of potential, that it doesn’t realize. As for now I’m waiting for the end of season one to make my final judgement. (Just posting this in the thread for now)

Edit: might as well post this here too:

My shorter review for Andrash’s bdsm thread:
Sandbox game that should have been a visual novel – characters are great and beautiful, interactions with and between characters are a gem, sex scenes are hot and well written even if the creator is experimenting (not always a good thing – some mechanics drag on to the point of tediousness) and the story is pretty interesting too. Emotion hits pretty well, both humor and creepiness.
Sadly rather incomplete when it comes to the sandbox elements with you constantly running into empty screens or little content. Grab the walkthrough and just follow the major storylines.
Bdsm wise you can generally choose between being a nice dom or an abusive creep – but even the evil routes are hot and well written. Pretty much all characters are into powerplay. Small amount of femdom but mostly maledom – is mostly domination, humiliation and some spanking but the psychological parts are really well done.

Last edited:

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
To give some constructive criticism – the game would have been a lot better if MoolahMilk had developed it as a visual novel rather than a sandbox, because that is where they shine - the Catherine interludes with her family flowed beautifully and the game wouldn’t feel so empty and incomplete if the author guided you through the story instead of the player constantly running into incomplete or missing content or trying to interact with characters only to end up at empty screens.
The problem is Moolah has very specific ideas about what they want to do and a VN is everything they don't want to do as they've repeatedly said on discord, they get rather mad about it even, they seem to think they're better than that. I do agree though that they probably should've cut back on the sandbox elements a bit for their first game so they can learn a bit before jumping into something complex but they don't do moderation well, they're like a little kid, everything's gotta be the biggest and shiniest imaginable.

As for the scattered approach of the game, its been brought up before, all Moolah ever says is some variation of "you guys just don't understand the big picture, wait and it'll make sense" which makes basically no sense with how many side characters are getting thrown in, how many more characters do you need to introduce to finish some of the current arcs? Are these stories meant to take hour long breaks in the middle as you go get introduced to all these people? They're a decently good writer and make some good scenes but they really need a manager to keep them on track and handle the community interaction side of things.

Jinseiiii

Jun 10, 2023
what does incest patch do is it really gonna be incest or are there any thing will happen and how to apply the patch

Jun 2, 2022
Is there any way to finish Blue Oyster without raping Jinx? I tried the non-rapist route and I get the ge3_jinxscene_seen crash backtrace that apparently has been around since last March.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Is there any way to finish Blue Oyster without raping Jinx? I tried the non-rapist route and I get the ge3_jinxscene_seen crash backtrace that apparently has been around since last March.
I tried the rape route after finding out other crashed and all it does is keep looping to where mc keeps following carlina after he leaves the mall, so that route is bugged as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: andhesgonewithmetoo

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
I found this game pretty early on when it had little content – I enjoyed it quite a bit and decided to keep an eye on it. Life got in the way and when I returned the game was tagged as abandoned. The latest update encouraged me to replay it, so I took the opportunity to write a review.

So – first off – what content there is, is great – beautiful and interesting characters, an interesting plot, well written sex scenes (even if the creator is obviously still experimenting), the character interaction is great and I love the options of dominating nicely or being harsh and a bit abusive,

but…

The main and pretty big weakness of the game is that it is extremely skeletal. What do I mean with that – it feels incredibly incomplete. The meta plot (what is going on in the city, what are the major factions, etc.) gets developed continuously, but all the side plots (the girls) have mostly one story arc, after which you can’t really interact with them anymore.

For example, you recruit beatrice, but afterwards she has zero content or interactions. You seduce Sage and she disappears completely afterwards. Even Catherine has very few free interactions (She does show up a lot more though during other girl’s storylines and Interludes, though). I think the only girl that has two story arcs is sophie and they are pretty short.
Even Mia and Sophie who are obviously main girls have very little interaction after their (short) storyarcs are completed.

Instead the creator keeps introducing new girls – an example: the blue oyster arc advances the meta plot by introducing the criminal arm of Ryan’s family and showing us what mace is and how it works – great, but it also adds two girls (Gem and Carina) and an entire story arc with the lingerie store. Sure I loved Carina and am really, really looking forward to giving Gem her well deserved comeuppance, but were they really necessary for the story? It also introduces two barkeeper-girls and maybe Jinx (not sure whether she will be a reoccurring character).
So rather than a handful well developed storylines we have a bunch of short storyarcs that don’t really lead anywhere.

Similarly the game tries to be a sandbox game, but if you try to interact with the characters outside of their storylines they have no to very little content. The point of sandbox games is that you can play the character’s stories in the order you want to, and you generally can always find something to do with the characters if another is busy – be it talking, going on dates or short scenes. This game doesn’t really have that.

Game elements only exist in an incomplete state - Only Sophie and Mia show up in the Heart-diary, raising their stats does nothing, there is karma, submission, affection – but they don’t really do anything aside from unlocking at best one mini-scene per character.
Also – a scene gallery would be really cool and would help collecting all the scenes.

Other people have also mentioned that scenes can play very anachronistically – for me that happened several times, for example – I went to Atlantis with Carina before Moon introduced me to it.

It’d probably also help with characters showing up where they should not (Sage and Mia at the Cafe after Sage disappears and Mia is in her pregnant phase) and having some planned interactions (for example: phone calls, short interactions,..) with them would help making it feel like they don't disappear off the face of earth once you complete their content.
It would also help streamline the story so you don’t run into continuity errors. The game really shines at the character interactions so I hope the creator capitalizes on their strengths in the future.

As it is I’d rate the game as 3/5 for a game with a lot of potential, that it doesn’t realize. As for now I’m waiting for the end of season one to make my final judgement. (Just posting this in the thread for now)

Edit: might as well post this here too:

My shorter review for Andrash’s bdsm thread:
Sandbox game that should have been a visual novel – characters are great and beautiful, interactions with and between characters are a gem, sex scenes are hot and well written even if the creator is experimenting (not always a good thing – some mechanics drag on to the point of tediousness) and the story is pretty interesting too. Emotion hits pretty well, both humor and creepiness.
Sadly rather incomplete when it comes to the sandbox elements with you constantly running into empty screens or little content. Grab the walkthrough and just follow the major storylines.
Bdsm wise you can generally choose between being a nice dom or an abusive creep – but even the evil routes are hot and well written. Pretty much all characters are into powerplay. Small amount of femdom but mostly maledom – is mostly domination, humiliation and some spanking but the psychological parts are really well done.
I just recently found this game and, while I have not completed it all yet, your review rings very true to what I've experienced so far. I really want this game to succeed as there is a lot in it that is great. But it feels like it's too wide and not deep enough. The whole "wide as the ocean, deep as a puddle" thing is it for me. I hope the dev stops adding new things and focuses on fleshing out what is already there. I have no idea if it's true or not but it feels like they had so many ideas of what to put in the game that it eventually kinda spiraled out of control and now it feels unwieldy for them. I wish them the best though as I really want to see more of this game, not many like it that I've played

Also would like to emphasize how much I also am looking forward to Gem getting her comeuppance

Also also, really hope for a gallery at some point. Creating save points for each lewd scene is a bit unreliable imo

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2022
Seems this game is a broken mess. Year-old bugs locking into sandboxes from which there is no exit. Quests that skip your progress forward in other quests. And the most bullshit yak-shaving clicky-clicky quest for a source of light that I have ever seen in any game. (Never mind the idiocy of needing to find flashlight when HE HAS A FUCKING SMARTPHONE with him at all times). Had a real sense of the dev getting off on how stupid he could make it and still get players to put up with it because pussy.

The story is compelling, the art is execellent, and while I'd really love to know what happens next, the crappy broken sandbox completely wrecks it. Pity.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it still the sister's fake monster pregnancy in this or can MC get any of the girls yet?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes