DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

And there we go! We're back online. I've spent the last few days being in touch with the Patreon team and we have resolved all outstanding issues. Don't worry we'll be fine. About the haters. Some people simply have nothing better to do with their time than to do certain things. These are unproductive people who's only purpose in life is to bring others down. They can waste hours upon hours (for years!) creating multiple accounts, brigading everywhere they can. Their only contribution to the community is negativity and hate. I want to say that it's because of the industry we're in, but I don't think it's true. Such people exist everywhere. I have empathy for these people because if they are willing to spend so much time and effort into doing such things, what does that say about their empty lives? I used to be really upset about it before, but I've realized the only way to deal with it is to ignore them and kill them with success. Once again, thank you for everyone who support this project. We are now back in the top 10 supported Patreon HS games after our last release. I'm very excited for the next two releases and when Season 2 is announced, no doubt we will soar higher and leave these people in shambles. Next update Now that we have resolved our issues, the next update will be announced soon on patreon by the end of this month. Another update is due next month. I am still working on season two and progress is going great. I think it's gonna be fantastic. Not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed at the supporters reactions to the new engine but that's good news if you look at it another way. People love and enjoy the old DA, so we will continue with what we do and finish the game as it is. Disclaimers We abide by all Patreon community guidelines and terms of services. Any content that you download from unverified sources are at your own discretion and we do not support any third party/pirated mods or versions of the game made by random sources. Many of them contain viruses or illegal content not approved by the developer. The only place to download the game for now is on Patreon from my official account. Moving forward, discord will be moderated strictly. Any mentions of unofficial sources or unruly behaviour will be banned immediately. Thank you and hang on for more updates on our official Patreon page. Much love. MoolahMilk.

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
All I can say is keep it up Devs. So far, I've not found too much to complain about. There's the occasional issue (like the game-breaking bug I reported on page 306) but it's not terrible.

My only hope right now is that there's a patch to fix that, so the story can progress. As it stands, I'm not sure what else CAN be done, since I think that seems to be a chokepoint for the story. You have to reach this point and pass it, but since it breaks the game.... Meh. :(

All in all though, keep it up!

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Damn. Yep. I just backtracked with an older save, tried the same route again (withholding Mace instead of offering it) and I get the same error. If you want to go this path, it's blocked by a game-breaking bug. :(

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
What is the difference between these traits
Smooth operator
Street fighter
Intellectual Genius

DoctorZoid

Mar 29, 2021
What is the difference between these traits
Smooth operator
Street fighter
Intellectual Genius
The game describes it as stats, but I doubt there's an active stats system. All I rember is that it enables choices in some dialogue options.
For example:
Smooth operator - you can weasel your way out by smooth talking
Street fighter - you can intimidate or get a boost in fights
Intellectual genius - can't remember it.

Maybe someone else can confirm or correct me on this. Last time I played the game was during summer 2023.

Reactions: STATE_

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone.
I had given up hope of this game ever being finished and basically deleted it from my PC. Now I'd like to pick it up again, but I don't have the patience to play it all over again... Can anyone share a full save up to the content of version 0.9.2 (completed church quest, lingerie store, etc.)?
Thanks in advance!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone.
I had given up hope of this game ever being finished and basically deleted it from my PC. Now I'd like to pick it up again, but I don't have the patience to play it all over again... Can anyone share a full save up to the content of version 0.9.2 (completed church quest, lingerie store, etc.)?
Thanks in advance!
You should still have the appdata save still on your computer, Ren'PY saves in 2 places for most of these games/VN unless the dev changes it.
One in the game folder and one in the appdata and will load once you start up the game.
Sometimes it takes 2 restart for the game to see the appdata save.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Hi everyone.
Thanks in advance!
You might want to wait for a couple updates to come out, there is not a heck of a lot more after the .92 content

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
i just downloaded this game and within the first 2 questions i got the "WTF?!" vibe and said fuck it and deleted the game. first question :Name. basic shit. second question "what do you consider yourself as?"....wtf kind of question is that.1 word to describe what is needed. CONTEXT. at that point i just said fuck.it. game is more complicated than needed.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Crazy game, I totally love it :love: Amazing graphics and nicely made scenes, not too nasty, but quite dirty (y) Only thing, that I miss is moans or something to give even more fire with animations :)

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes