MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I got stuck on seg scene with Jinx in the toilet, any1 can help please!
Just make sure to see all the lewd options.

OMG the density of MC is sometimes through the roof, that's not even funny!

View attachment 3200093

... and that's with "intelligent" choice at the beginning!

View attachment 3200094

I also understand, why some girls call him pussyface, he is
View attachment 3200090 with a washing mop over his head. Give him at least a normal haircut, or a nice hat like Sam has!
Looks like it's the perfect time to give him a haircut ala oialt MC. The problem is, the haircut might just be worse than the previous one.

wouldn't giving him a hat make him into a nice guy?
Wuttt. Why, a hat doesnt mean youre a nice guy. In fact it feels like the opposite.

um its not even on the map it has the 7 eleven the mall place and the dective place thats it did i did something wrong is that why its not on the map ?
That's real strange. Have you talked to Mia about walking in on her in the toilet? She's supposed to introduce you to her job at the steamy beans and that's when you unlock the place.

• Haha
Reactions: Drafox

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
I did like the detective parts, i thought it set itself apart from all those chad thunderdong school settings apart by showing a protagonist with a real job. Too bad it seems to be an afterthought at this point.

Reactions: Twistty

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Doing as good as can be shaq. Best times of my life the past few months. And now, DA is back to conquer 2024. Much stuff to enjoy these coming months. Enjoy!
Welcome back Moolah, I pray for good this time, since I genuinely like the potential this game has.

I've gotta ask, since there's just so many messages, is plans still to stick to Renpy, or are you transitioning to RPGM? I'm assuming the game will be more sandbox/minigame oriented.

I wish you best of luck, and hope you don't get burnt out and enjoy the process.

alakanom

Aug 22, 2021
He thinks everyone who left him a 1 star review is me. He cannot accept that fact that there are real person out there who really think his game is worth 1 star. He thinks his game is so impeccably good and successful that everyone here is not praising him is my alternate account.
dude writing 1000 or more lines of code is not easy he managet it.
he is lazy i agree but he made a good game so far if you think he's game sucks have some guts and make yours to beat him ((get a life))

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye
Oct 17, 2018
This was the most frustrating and unfun VN I've ever played. Crashes, dead ends, tedious map movement, confusing story progression, constant influx of side characters, no gallery and no easy time skip feature. Going through all that suffering and the MC doesn't even get to fuck the sister. I just don't get the high ratings unless people pat themselves on the back for being able to solve basic puzzle games.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I did like the detective parts, i thought it set itself apart from all those chad thunderdong school settings apart by showing a protagonist with a real job. Too bad it seems to be an afterthought at this point.
Well, you're one of the few who liked the church case. I remember catching lots of heat for the whole point and click adventure. The case will end the season in the coming few releases in the next months.

Welcome back Moolah, I pray for good this time, since I genuinely like the potential this game has.

I've gotta ask, since there's just so many messages, is plans still to stick to Renpy, or are you transitioning to RPGM? I'm assuming the game will be more sandbox/minigame oriented.

I wish you best of luck, and hope you don't get burnt out and enjoy the process.
Heya buds. We'll be pushing all the way to complete season 2. Same renpy and same assets all the way till the end! Looks like team HS is back on!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what we are considering the things we did in the game.

Just convert him into his true deviant form.

Stabby Mike.
How did you know. What if it's dildo boy instead.

dude writing 1000 or more lines of code is not easy he managet it.
he is lazy i agree but he made a good game so far if you think he's game sucks have some guts and make yours to beat him ((get a life))
Seems like a good idea. I mean if he even makes a halfway decent game I'll be first to put five stars and pledge a few bucks on patreon.

This was the most frustrating and unfun VN I've ever played. Crashes, dead ends, tedious map movement, confusing story progression, constant influx of side characters, no gallery and no easy time skip feature. Going through all that suffering and the MC doesn't even get to fuck the sister. I just don't get the high ratings unless people pat themselves on the back for being able to solve basic puzzle games.
No doubt it's buggy at the moment. But we're close to resolving all the threads by season end. Once that's done we'll have a monumental replay and cleanup session for a few weeks to make season 1 all shiny and spanky for players playing for the first time.

There is a time skip button at the top where you can fast forward time. I sure hope you didn't grind through the whole game without it.

Since you mentioned tedious map movement and I'm currently working on the map in season 2, how do you suggest we can simplify it further? The travel UI in the current build has gone through multiple revisions. i don't think you can actually make it any more simpler. I mean we even have a button that brings you directly to his room.

makrobq

Aug 18, 2019
I really like this game for the story, for characters.

I would really like to have sometimes some advise when I must look all evidences.

Where you are at first the bar with Jinx and other there is a little confusing how to choose options.
I`ve just think that i stuck, but there I had click on left side and choose - text - "it`s nothing"
Please make simple button for return.

In my opinion I will spare virginity of jinx,
but it has to sit on the second hole,
but this is only my opinion.

there is a crash after choosing with Jinx:
"No. You shouldn`t be taking such things"
few pages later
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ge3_jinxscene_seen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Events_SideQuests/Events_LingerieStore.rpyc", line 2062, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ge3_jinxscene_seen'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Deviant Anomalies 0.9.5
Mon Dec 25 01:37:41 2023
In summary
Great work

Reactions: sergerserj

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
I've been playing through this a while now, and it's pretty good - one massive issue though. The story line has played completely out of order for me. For example, he's investigating and pulls out this old coin - never seen it in my life. I later advance a different story a little and find the coin. I also got "spoiled" on events I've not seen happen yet - because I'm playing through a different event set after that.
There needs to be some sort of checks to make sure that events are playing in the correct order.

Reactions: makrobq

Kai000123

Dec 24, 2023
¿Cuál es la última actualización de Android? El que tengo actualmente se cierra de la nada por la noche después de ir a la tienda de lencería con Mia y Maeve.

Wick Black

May 25, 2022
Moolah Milk I saw your membership for access for ALL Content.... Does that mean theirs dark scenes that you took out the game? I must know

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Game starting to be more and more frustrating... Simple example - imagine make back button when doing conversations inside BO club... Another free roam game where you not enjoying, yet fighting against silly UI and greening quests....

• Angry
Reactions: Ru1n and Anmuxi

Anmuxi

Jul 5, 2021
DA is becoming more and more disorganized, every plot line has no closure, the church case has been stalled for years, and the developer, do you remember if the MC was a detective but is now becoming more and more of a badass, or a pervert.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Has the strip club scene ever been added? Where he goes to get more intel on the ex-stripper nun, and apparently gets a blowjob from another stripper?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes