Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
You basically summarized all the most common complaints about the game. I'm thinking in future, I would like to make a game with either a really fking cool/dope mc, or a completely fat, disgusting, abhorent freak of an mc who corrupts the sweetest girls imaginable. LOLOL. I'm leaning towards the latter.
So we're gonna be playing moe :p

Teesum

Feb 19, 2020
The biggest complaint i have about this game is the lack of information about the content you've not completed/completed. There might be a text line sometimes at the end of dialogue but i personally skip most of it so its hard for me to navigate later. While yes, there is a tab that shows quest its still bad. I was stunlocked on the church questline for few hours before i dropped it because i didnt know you cant continue the investigation. Or be it unlocking scenes around the house. I see lust stat go up for sophie while playing and touching her but i dont know how much i can even progress that. Or the cafe date quest where it doesnt say its complete-able in the tab, but u couldnt progress it untill now(as far as i know).

Reactions: NoNameAAA

JokEman12341

Nov 30, 2020
If you have real evidence that those are my alternate accounts that 1 star review you, why don't provide them to the mods and they will investigate and remove it. If you are simply accusing out of your own imagination then you are making yourself look like a clown instead.

MikesDK JokEman12341 this guy here thinks you two are my alternate account brigading on him and bombing his game with low star reviews.

This is honestly sad, first time I’ve ever been accused like this. Author needs to get a reality check, just because some people don’t like your game you can’t just start accusing them or calling them names like this. Criticism is a big part of the game industry, if you can’t even handle things like these you are better off doing something else.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee moelahmilk could fixxed it alsso for Season1 plz that whould be cool since the patch that you use to make her your sister doesnt work i get this
1703360161813.png
Mia should be the first and look how many days i have bin bizzy
also add Maeve as a fuckeble lady since she is hot cute and sexy and a littlebit Crazy
and better inventory that holds more then 1 items of each like stack of condoms where you see that icon small number top right corner of that icon same for every thing als where you can have more then 1 off

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
sophia keeps asking for 250 to buy books. Tried not paying but the same dialogue is shown
Well, she might just be lying to you and fleecing you off. ;)

So we're gonna be playing moe :p
Exactly. Hahaha.

The biggest complaint i have about this game is the lack of information about the content you've not completed/completed. There might be a text line sometimes at the end of dialogue but i personally skip most of it so its hard for me to navigate later. While yes, there is a tab that shows quest its still bad. I was stunlocked on the church questline for few hours before i dropped it because i didnt know you cant continue the investigation. Or be it unlocking scenes around the house. I see lust stat go up for sophie while playing and touching her but i dont know how much i can even progress that. Or the cafe date quest where it doesnt say its complete-able in the tab, but u couldnt progress it untill now(as far as i know).
Yeah, some parts are still wonky. I'll streamline the quests and stuff for season 2 and it will be much more episodic. Now that I have a handle on how updates and patreon works, I know how to organize each release better now. When the whole season is out, I will work to clean it up as much as I can and we will start afresh in season 2. Hopefully such issues will be resolved.

This is honestly sad, first time I’ve ever been accused like this. Author needs to get a reality check, just because some people don’t like your game you can’t just start accusing them or calling them names like this. Criticism is a big part of the game industry, if you can’t even handle things like these you are better off doing something else.
Gosh I love haters. Because it means we're winning. I've built a freaking empire with the bricks you throw at me baby! DA's on top so keep coming yo. Throw them bricks! You can either read the post I made about the issue above, or not read it. It's up to you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/deviant-anomalies-v0-9-5-moolahmilk.65454/post-12513293
I have no time to address it further. Peace.

hee moelahmilk could fixxed it alsso for Season1 plz that whould be cool since the patch that you use to make her your sister doesnt work i get this
View attachment 3198965
Mia should be the first and look how many days i have bin bizzy
also add Maeve as a fuckeble lady since she is hot cute and sexy and a littlebit Crazy
and better inventory that holds more then 1 items of each like stack of condoms where you see that icon small number top right corner of that icon same for every thing als where you can have more then 1 off
Yeap. Good catch. A better inventory system is already in the works for season 2. And you know it, Maeve will be one hell of a good crazy fuck. Hang tight for that buddy.

Last edited:

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
-snip-

Nope. No more RPGM. Same old HS for season 2. Let's save the RPGM for another game. I know you guys are hesitant about DAz/RPGm but trust me, it's crazy good.
Admittedly, I'm not a big fan of RPGM but I think DAZ is fine. Some games have great models from DAZ. I think some preview models of what you were thinking of using were posted here a while ago, and people were mostly upset because they thought the characters had changed quite a lot. It would've felt like they were different characters than the ones we have spent the first season interacting with. With you not switching to RPGM are you still going to keep the sandbox approach in renpy?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm i am looking for a save that has Delila in the interogation room
just befor i start whit interrogating her
1703362529359.png

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
though Moolahmilk you should bring the old note book back where you could klick on the persons face becausse whit such thin letters and a mousse which i canot set the DPI which is super sensitive and combination off those thin letter's is annoying for
me

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Admittedly, I'm not a big fan of RPGM but I think DAZ is fine. Some games have great models from DAZ. I think some preview models of what you were thinking of using were posted here a while ago, and people were mostly upset because they thought the characters had changed quite a lot. It would've felt like they were different characters than the ones we have spent the first season interacting with. With you not switching to RPGM are you still going to keep the sandbox approach in renpy?
Yeap. Still sandbox. VN is too much of a stretch for me, it's too boring. But I will organize the game better. I'll do RPGM and DAZ for other games.

though Moolahmilk you should bring the old note book back where you could klick on the persons face becausse whit such thin letters and a mousse which i canot set the DPI which is super sensitive and combination off those thin letter's is annoying for
me
Yeah, I realized that too. Future clickables will be larger next time. Btw, you seem to have a lot of comments. You can drop by discord for easier communication to discuss the game and give feedback.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
nice cant wait for season 2
On the way.
well well well, look who decided to show its face again... wasn't abandoned after all
Yes the moolah is back. Just went to grab some milk real quick. Stop calling me "it" and don't start saying something mean because Cari's banner is starting to give me PTSD thanks to some peeps. I really to need make some glowy banners, it's very eye catching. :love:

android port coming soon?
I won't port it till the seasons over. Maybe someone would throw one up.

Last edited:

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
OMG the density of MC is sometimes through the roof, that's not even funny!

Screenshot_77.png

... and that's with "intelligent" choice at the beginning!

Screenshot_78.png

I also understand, why some girls call him pussyface, he is
Screenshot_79.png with a washing mop over his head. Give him at least a normal haircut, or a nice hat like Sam has!

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
click on the map and it should be the icon that looks like a coffee cup with steam coming off it that is next to the glass and what looks like a crappy calculator.
um its not even on the map it has the 7 eleven the mall place and the dective place thats it did i did something wrong is that why its not on the map ?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes