alakanom

Aug 22, 2021
Oh shut up Mahler. It's been years. We've already made bank this couple years and you're still going on and on and on every update, typing away on your keyboard. You have persistence I give you that, but spend that time working on yourself and improving your life or something, Jesus! I'm worried for you Mahler.
The Milk leaves WHEN THE MILK WANTS. And the MILK RETURNS WHEN THE MILK WANTS.
The more you seeth, the more we continue to win. One update is all it takes baby. We're bulletproof. Yes, my patrons love hearing that and we will continue to win.
I know you be mad and I LOVE IT. Stay mad and keep hating. Next year will be even more fun. I wanna see the hate and jealousy leak out your little butthole.

Doing as good as can be shaq. Best times of my life the past few months. And now, DA is back to conquer 2024. Much stuff to enjoy these coming months. Enjoy!
buddy your game was masterpice ill give you that. that maked me want learn python in past years but "was"
to be honest evry masterpice need to be complete and this game is unfinished as f
i know developing a game is not an easy job but you where lazy past year accept that

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Can you please elaborate on the bug?
The bug and simple view that there is no security on the progress of the quests of the secondary characters, especially on the passage of the pregnancy, the subquest number 5 is launched. So even if subquests 1 and 2 are not finished, we learn things that have not normally happened yet, example I learned without going through the quest that he was part of the famous family, where Mc begins to think about the manager's girlfriend in a park (a place where I have never been with her since I still haven't had a call from the bartender). And I can still cite plenty of passages that I learned even after finishing a certain quest. I think we will have to review all of the quest markings, so that the one they link to is locked so that certain passages have not occurred.

Reactions: Muityek

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
The bug and simple view that there is no security on the progress of the quests of the secondary characters, especially on the passage of the pregnancy, the subquest number 5 is launched. So even if subquests 1 and 2 are not finished, we learn things that have not normally happened yet, example I learned without going through the quest that he was part of the famous family, where Mc begins to think about the manager's girlfriend in a park (a place where I have never been with her since I still haven't had a call from the bartender). And I can still cite plenty of passages that I learned even after finishing a certain quest. I think we will have to review all of the quest markings, so that the one they link to is locked so that certain passages have not occurred.
So fuck and Preg are random? so fuck mor and throw a dice cool and nope i flush game Toilet. Story 10 from 10 i give 3 .... Hey we all know high end Knowlegd and Have IQ about 120 and make pass teash ask So questing what next quantum and nonsense ask like before ? Yeah Your death brain do it.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
So fuck and Preg are random? so fuck mor and throw a dice cool and nope i flush game Toilet. Story 10 from 10 i give 3 .... Hey we all know high end Knowlegd and Have IQ about 120 and make pass teash ask So questing what next quantum and nonsense ask like before ? Yeah Your death brain do it.
Your smoking what serious, I'm talking about the false pregnancy with the monster. Did you really play the games?

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
i very much get your point here since i very much was one of thous with this attitude, however, i, ney, WE all started with "do not judge to harshly", witch is what got us here in the first place. Our colectiv predispozition to good and kindness and giving benefits of the doubts when it was no longer reasonable to apply is how the situation evolved to the current state
I personally quite like it here, if "here" means f95 in particular. More broadly I find the current state of things.. satisfactory. Not good, but flawed in ways I can live with.

I meant don't judge the supporters too harshly, since a good chunk are noobs who can't be expected to know the score.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Sweet! Will wait for more updates from you... just don't take too long this time, please? :LOL:

And if u don't mind me asking... what should I expect in this coming months? Gonna need more juicy animations here...
Im working on season 2.

jeez.... I know its supposed to be playin on anime tropes and comedy but this protag is just friggin moron of epic proportions and never learns.... Think I remember why I gave up on this title before
What... you don't like pussy face?

Dude...what are you on man. I have no idea what you mean.

Godzilla45

Feb 25, 2020
Well I'll be, this game's still alive. Honestly thought it's gone for good, but Christmas miracles do exist ig lol. I'll prolly wait for a couple more updates b4 dl-ing again, seeing that apparently there's no new content for this one? Anw, good to see it's back alive again, I do enjoy this game, especially that drunk scene. Fuck, that's prolly the best drunk scene I've seen ever, the depravity there just hits me in all the good spots.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me what routes Carina and Gem have (and how to get them)? Does peeking at Carina change anything?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Well I'll be, this game's still alive. Honestly thought it's gone for good, but Christmas miracles do exist ig lol. I'll prolly wait for a couple more updates b4 dl-ing again, seeing that apparently there's no new content for this one? Anw, good to see it's back alive again, I do enjoy this game, especially that drunk scene. Fuck, that's prolly the best drunk scene I've seen ever, the depravity there just hits me in all the good spots.
Which choice did you like for Sage's sanctuary? Good or bad?

Btw, just continue playing when the first episode of season 2 is released. It might be worth to restart the game then.

Can anyone tell me what routes Carina and Gem have (and how to get them)? Does peeking at Carina change anything?
Yes. Peeking or not will give you different outcomes.
The lingerie store route is pretty decent and it has been completed for the season. You finish by corrupting Carina in the new hotroom.

Reactions: wwgwa

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Nice to see you back MoolahMilk (y)
It's a very unique game - and one I missed.
Glad it's back - cannot wait to continue the Church mystery in future updates.
It's my personal favorite part of the game, thus far!!!
Merry Xmas - or whatever holidays you may or my not celebrate.
Cheers

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Must say, it's nice to see this game back on track. Unfortunately I lost my saves earlier, so I'm replaying this once again. Some moments in this project have really made me laugh, the plot's interesting, the cinematics, music and so on. And there's a Season 2 in the works, so that's something to keep an eye out to. Perhaps the players might finally know what's the story behind this image:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 2, 2021
Well never said i dident like you and your absolutly right review is about someones experince with the game.
But calling people names dosent help you or anyone else, its childish and pointless and i got no clue who Mahler is either.
He thinks everyone who left him a 1 star review is me. He cannot accept that fact that there are real person out there who really think his game is worth 1 star. He thinks his game is so impeccably good and successful that everyone here is not praising him is my alternate account.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Nice to see you back MoolahMilk (y)
It's a very unique game - and one I missed.
Glad it's back - cannot wait to continue the Church mystery in future updates.
It's my personal favorite part of the game, thus far!!!
Merry Xmas - or whatever holidays you may or my not celebrate.
Cheers
Merry Xmas Twistty! Thanks for the words of support. Good to know there are backers like yourself out there. Season 2 won't disappoint as I'll be turning up the heat! Have a good holidays. More to come when you're back.

Must say, it's nice to see this game back on track. Unfortunately I lost my saves earlier, so I'm replaying this once again. Some moments in this project have really made me laugh, the plot's interesting, the cinematics, music and so on. And there's a Season 2 in the works, so that's something to keep an eye out to. Perhaps the players might finally know what's the story behind this image:
Yo, thanks for the support. Yes, burning Sage will be shown in the next two releases in the coming months. I'm not really happy with the scene but it is what it is. I'll try to make up for it in season 2. And I think it's not a spoiler to say everyone knows Sage will get her powers at some point and I think you can guess what it is ;)

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
anyone got a save file ?
Dude. Brogod. You don't have a save file? Can you wait till season 2 is out? I'll pm you the full season 1 on discord once we organize everything. Or if you really can't wait, I'll drop you an edited save to play the new scenes.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes