ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
A changelog or an updated walkthrough would be nice.
I literally have no idea what I'm able to progress with the game rn.

I mean, is there even a way to finish or progress further with the church stuff?
Going to the lab to check on Mia does nothing, not even dialogue options.
That date with Moon seem to never finish, right now it doesn't even trigger anymore.
At least I completed the side quest with Chanel, and finished what's currently available with Carina.
Can we even go further with Sophia? Other than what you can do with her while gaming, and whatever event that was in the kitchen.
Screenshot 2023-12-22 211354.png

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
Did you like the detective part of the game?

I've shifted the Total Defense party to season 2.

Can you please elaborate on the bug?

Sorry buddy. A point had to be made. But all's good, DA will be completed for sure. Unless I died. And I will not kill myself.

Never. We will only say our goodbyes when DA is complete.
I actually found the detective and mystery part of the game to be the best part. I really wanted to see the end of the church case!

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
"Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!"
- Dr Frankenstein

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
I don't understand why people complaining and argue so much, the dev did or did not overpromised, lie about the content or whatever else(I didn't research very much or was an active member so idk), so fucking what?
If you're not paying or didn't support him, give your opinion without being a dick or shut the fuck up, it's a free game, and a pretty good one at that, it could've been way worse, both in content and dev behavior, nobody is perfect and beggars can't be choosers.
If you are supporting, and you feel like he doesn't deserve it anymore, stop paying him and tell him and/or the forum why, but don't try to argue or attack him, you'll most likely end up looking as a buffoon anyway, so don't waste both your time and the dev's and scurry off to another game, there's plenty more.

Reactions: MoolahMilk

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020

I mean, is there even a way to finish or progress further with the church stuff?
That date with Moon seem to never finish, right now it doesn't even trigger anymore.
At least I completed the side quest with Chanel, and finished what's currently available with Carina.
Can we even go further with Sophia? Other than what you can do with her while gaming, and whatever event that was in the kitchen.
View attachment 3194989
That's pretty much it. Nothing new with Mia and Sophia nor the church.

MoolahMilk Are Maeve scenes accessible yet?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Look like my prediction will come true.
The only game that can surpass Eternum or rival it in new gen games.
I will support you buddy!!
Yes buddy! Coming for Cari and his dildo boy right effing now!

take your time the game is fun love the game
Salute buds.

I was quite sad to see a good game abandonned. Good to see you back!
Back with more milk buddy
letssss gooooooo
Lets goooooooo

View attachment 3194989
The rest of the sidequest coming next week. For you guys probably leaked next month.

I actually found the detective and mystery part of the game to be the best part. I really wanted to see the end of the church case!
That's a rare one. I knew some peeps liked the church.

"Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!"
- Dr Frankenstein
Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.

Hey Moolah,

Boobs is back! thanks for the update and remember, boobs = life
Yes booby life is the only way to live buddy.

That's pretty much it. Nothing new with Mia and Sophia nor the church.

MoolahMilk Are Maeve scenes accessible yet?
Have you been digging in the files. Maeve and Moon quests in the next release.

Welcome back MoolahMilk. Been following your work since you first announced it in Runey's Discord.
Holy crap. You know about that. You're a real OG. Brings back memories.

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
Hey dev)
i have found bugs in Events_LingerieStore
first one if you chose not to give Jinx pills, gives exception:
2063 jump ge3_jinxscene_seen # there is no screen ge3_jinxscene_seen to jump to

then by label ge5_gem, if you talk to Carina to soon (like before sweeping), it sends me back to dialogs of first encounter with them:
3922 call screen Ge2_Screen with dissolve # i think it should be Ge5_Screen instead

Reactions: wiseold6996

FEFENDER609

Jun 29, 2022
My saves did erased because my UBUNTU got corrupted and I am trying right now LMDE 6 (Linux Mint Debian Edition),

Do anyone have any updated saves?

shaqneistat

May 24, 2021
Doing as good as can be shaq. Best times of my life the past few months. And now, DA is back to conquer 2024. Much stuff to enjoy these coming months. Enjoy!
Sweet! Will wait for more updates from you... just don't take too long this time, please? :LOL:

And if u don't mind me asking... what should I expect in this coming months? Gonna need more juicy animations here...

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
jeez.... I know its supposed to be playin on anime tropes and comedy but this protag is just friggin moron of epic proportions and never learns.... Think I remember why I gave up on this title before

baqir9211

Sep 28, 2023
Hey guys it's up. It was hard work but I enjoyed making it immensely! Loads of fun and hair pulling moments. I look forward to working on this project for the rest of the year and next. Let's end a crappy year with a bang! Enjoy pervs!

Show some love and stay safe.

Anyway link is just up. You can discuss the game freely there. Also please provide feedback and your bug reports there as well. It's easier for me to connect with you guys too when I'm on the road. :giggle:
Sir when you update this game

baqir9211

Sep 28, 2023
View attachment 880371

Overview:
A mysterious snowstorm engulfs the city and changes your life forever. Ever since the bizarre snowstorm, reports of supernatural occurrences begin to surface and crime rates are rising at an exponential level. Netherhelm is in chaos. YOU, fresh out of college and armed with a fancy degree in Criminal Psychology, decide to join law enforcement as a rookie detective.
With a deep seated obsession to unravel the mysteries of the snowstorm, you solve case after case as you trudge along the strings of fate towards your final destiny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-21
Release Date: 2023-12-02
Developer: MoolahMilk - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Game does NOT require any restart. You can use old save files.
Also take note of version numbers leaked. Any beta versions are not posted by the game developer and play at your own risk.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:

Extra: Guide -
Russian Translation* - Walkthrough

garriola83 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 880470 View attachment 880459 View attachment 1045928 View attachment 1045932 View attachment 947917 View attachment 880451 View attachment 880456 View attachment 880462 View attachment 880471 View attachment 880452 View attachment 880455 View attachment 880457 View attachment 947922 View attachment 947927 View attachment 947921 View attachment 947916 View attachment 1045926 View attachment 1202146 View attachment 1202147 View attachment 1202148 View attachment 1202149 View attachment 1202150 View attachment 1202151 View attachment 1202152 View attachment 1465394 View attachment 1465395 View attachment 1465396
Love the creator of this game story waiting almost year ago

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes