tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
What is maeve's pc password and number combination in her lab?
I cant also accuse anyone saying i dont have evidence in thechurch quest
First question: Search around near the computer, some objects require multiple interactions in order to find the required information to access Maeve's computer.

Second question: After talking to each suspect, search the monastary until you have every single clue in your notebook. After that, speak to each suspect again and simply look at them, looking for anything that appears to be out of the ordinary and clicking on it. Some suspects cannot be accused until after you have accused others to gain even more information, so if you can't accuse someone, come back to them later with more information.

Reactions: xgodjihyo

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
How do I get to this quest?
You need to solve Case #1, which will unlock the Bar where you meet Chanel. She gives you the quest to seduce a woman in the bar, Eleanor. Once you done with her (after at least 5 or 6 sessions), Chanel will give you another quest to recruit girls, which will give you access to the 2 girls Vixie and Tracy. During this time also, the Sage 'Side' Quest will continue (you will get the phone call from Chanel about Ryan, Sage boyfriend). You need to keep progressing with the 2 girls until you get the vending machine scene (don't remember the exact details).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm also interested to know if there is a way to see the sex-scenes without solving the puzzles etc.
If this has been answered somewhere else already I'd really appreciate help where to find the comment.

Nope, there is no way to do that in-game, but you can always extract the game assets using the UnRen tools and see all the pictures and watch all the videos (including reading the codes too if you want).

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
UP 2024/01/01 - v.0.9.5

Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Deviant Anomalies [v0.9.5].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Deviant Anomalies [v0.9.5].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Developer,
Need skip button for puzzles. They are very very annoying!!!
Excerpt from MoolahMilk own words

Back in da zone! Another day of dealing with angry puzzle solvers. (It happens every update guys. But here we are again.)

1. Puzzles will stay. Please dont waste time posting hate or trying to downrate the game just because i refuse to listen. Its my game. I make what i want. Its sandbox, mystery, puzzles. You dont like sandbox, its fine, go read a vn. Plenty of vn based games. Or better yet, make your own game, who knows it might just be the next big thing.
So, don't get your hope high because MM is very less likely to add skip button, which will make the puzzle effectively useless i.e. it shouldn't be in the game in the first place.

What you can hope (or you can suggest) for is that MM makes such that the puzzle gets easier to solve after each failed attempt (although there is no hint such a feature is ever mentioned anywhere).

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Nov 22, 2020
what is maeve's computer password? Long story short didn't save for a while and got softlocked in her lab because i can't for the life of me figure out "what she desires"

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
what is maeve's computer password? Long story short didn't save for a while and got softlocked in her lab because i can't for the life of me figure out "what she desires"
I think it was something about "big boobs" or "big breasts"?? Check the bookshelf and the trash can.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Objection: Asked and answered. If you just checked the previous page, you will find the answers here and here. Or you could even use the "Search" function (which I believe is the fastest way to get the answer).

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Excerpt from MoolahMilk own words

So, don't get your hope high because MM is very less likely to add skip button, which will make the puzzle effectively useless i.e. it shouldn't be in the game in the first place.

What you can hope (or you can suggest) for is that MM makes such that the puzzle gets easier to solve after each failed attempt (although there is no hint such a feature is ever mentioned anywhere).
Damn. Puzzles gonna lead this game to its grave!!

I have No problems with sandbox. But puzzles are unbearable

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Damn. Puzzles gonna lead this game to its grave!!

I have No problems with sandbox. But puzzles are unbearable
You just have to search this thread. All the answers are here somewhere. If you are on Patreon, then there is already an Official Puzzle Guide. Official Game Walkthrough is in the pipeline, no target date mentioned though since MM wanted to get the story moving to a certain phase and stabilized before a WT will make sense and will not change so much i.e just gets updated with new contents rather than changed.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes