Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
It's obvious to me that when the 50 dollars tier released it is just a fake release to buy himself some time to rush out an update. No one subbed at 50 dollars tier anyway so he can get away with it while potentially luring ppl into subbing at lower tier. Very possible that he literally just finished his so called "1k renders" patch today and therefore only posted it now.

Funny enough he lied that he ALREADY has in hand "3k renders and hundreds of animations for 3 updates concluding season 1" when he initially came back, yet just now he changed his narratives to "still finishing the season 1 update". Contradicting himself as always.
and devs should stop doing this shit because??!
the reason why the gaming industry keeps doing it it's because they get rewarded by gamers with hard cash AAAND with PR defence all over the internet during the develepment proces, with every delay and sub par performance being excused not by the devs but by the players themselfs, because for every 1 gamer that practices patience with there cash you can and will find 10 who just cash dump a dev while screaming excuses to others,
Take this game for example, lets be honest here the past 15-20 months on this project progress has been EXTREAMLY lackluster, yet there were plenty of people dumping cash on him just fine, so why the hell should he NOT continue doing it if people don't stop the cash flow the moment things are starting to go down that sliperly slope than nothing will change.
on the bright side tho there are enf good games and H games in the world in this moment that if none ever get made ever, i will have not enf time in my life to finish them :coffee:

*note
this is more of a message in general than a direct response to you but i felt like your initial comment provided a good starting point for mine

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
how close is the game to being complete? what is missing right now? should I wait or just play this version?
It's very difficult to say. When the dev started talking about the game again, he apparently said something about releasing the rest of season 1 over three releases, one per month. I sounded like this material was mostly, if not completely done; however, many of those who've been following the dev for a long time take anything he says with a grain of salt (sometimes that "grain" is the size of Australia), and are taking a believe it when they see it attitude.

Assuming that Season 1 will actually be complete by, say, March of 2024, we don't really know what that means. Clearly, the overall mystery presented in the prologue will be virtually untouched, so it seems reasonable to say that the game will be far from over. At a minimum, a Season Two is apparently planned; even if that would somehow wrap everything up, that could easily be 3+ years in development.

The dev also said something about starting the game over as a RPGM game with Daz assets. This would potentially let him sell the game on Steam. Apparently this received an overwhelmingly negative response from his patrons, and he appears to be backing out of this plan now.

This could certainly impact the speed with which we see new releases. The dev didn't post to his Patreon at all for 8 consecutive months this year. He doesn't seem to have given an explanation for his absence (which is his prerogative, but which opens the situation up to guesswork). If we're to be generous, he may have been feeling some sort of burnout with his game development, in which case his plan to change things up could have been motivating new work. To be a bit less generous, he could have seen selling to Steam as a means to generate more income, which could also be motivating. With both those possibilities basically requiring that he risk cheesing off his patrons, and thus losing/not regaining the income the game has given him, he may be far less motivated.

He apparently also noted that, if he's going to keep the current code engine, then there are things that are messed up as they stand today that he'll need to fix. This could delay completion of Season One (he was presumably going to leave it in its half-broken state if he was going to start over).

Some here will say the game will never be finished, either because the dev has been only generating releases when his Patreon income drops too low, or based on the relative space between significant updates, or on the signs of possible burn out mentioned above, or even just the complexity and basic lack of advancement of the promised story to date. Sadly, for those of us who found the story promised in the game's overview and prologue interesting, the odds are against the dev at this point. Many would choose to state this more vociferously (you shouldn't have much trouble finding posts that say the dev's name promised negative behavior, namely milking his patrons for money).

At this point, it's quite reasonable to keep an eye on the game to see when future updates are released, and to hear what else the dev may have to say (both in words, and in actions). Best case scenario would have Season One completed by spring. Only the most optimistic people could really expect that at this point, though.

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
The dev also said something about starting the game over as a RPGM game with Daz assets. This would potentially let him sell the game on Steam. Apparently this received an overwhelmingly negative response from his patrons, and he appears to be backing out of this plan now.

Sadly, for those of us who found the story promised in the game's overview and prologue interesting, the odds are against the dev at this point. Many would choose to state this more vociferously (you shouldn't have much trouble finding posts that say the dev's name promised negative behavior, namely milking his patrons for money).
I quoted both of those sections just to point out that he may have been more concerned with his credibility to the public than to milk the users of their money especially considering he turned down the steam deal working alongside Daz. Also, in regard to release dates for new updates if he built up some more trust with the patrons again I don't think it would be such a problem if he released an update every 3-6 months as that seems to be the norm even for people with busy life styles.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
It's obvious to me that when the 50 dollars tier released it is just a fake release to buy himself some time to rush out an update. No one subbed at 50 dollars tier anyway so he can get away with it while potentially luring ppl into subbing at lower tier. Very possible that he literally just finished his so called "1k renders" patch today and therefore only posted it now.

Funny enough he lied that he ALREADY has in hand "3k renders and hundreds of animations for 3 updates concluding season 1" when he initially came back, yet just now he changed his narratives to "still finishing the season 1 update". Contradicting himself as always.
Ah best friend Mahler. Right on time. It's been years buddy, you never give up do you. Every single update. How does it feel? Stalking us for years? Does it give you a sense of accomplishment? Man, we could literally take 8 months off and still make more moolah than you could ever dream of. All your efforts and hard work over 2 years to take us down, and yet here we are still! Crushing 99% of games. It PISSES you off so much doesn't it? Quick! Go create another account!

All this vendetta over one deleted review and you barely made a dent. All those accounts and comments over the years, stalking us everywhere and yet, here we are. Sucks to be you doesn't it? One update is all it takes baby. BOOM, back on top. A big Christmas middle finger to you, my best friend. Well, now that we got our usual greetings out of the way, I will look forward to your kind words again next update.

P/s: wait till I reveal a surprise just for you next year. If you're jealous now, I can't even begin to imagine your despair when you find out. Makes DA's profits look like spare change. That's right, keep fuming ;)

Content-wise, is it worth downloading or should I wait for the next build ?

Edit : Didn't the Dev said he wanted to go with RPGM instead of Renpy? Did I miss something or did I misunderstand ? Thanks in advance to the person who'll reply me.
1. Wait for end of season.
2. No more RPGM. Back to good old HS. Old is GOLD.

This and New Coral City both coming back in the same week, it truly is Christmas. Though knowing this will swap to rpgm for some godforsaken reason means whoever wished for its return must have done so on a curse monkey paw.

Also it just seemed to be mainly Carina stuff, I really want to see what the fallout of going to town on Sage was going to be but despite that bit you see in the cafe she's just there chilling with no advancement so I don't think it's in yet.
No worries. DA continues in HS, and it will be even more awesome.
Btw don't knock RPGM. You haven't seen the good stuff. It's fire.

amazing!!!
YOU are Amazing!

ooooh, i really hoped this game wasnt abandoned :love:

so, any new mia or the ginger nun content? :oops::unsure:
Abandoned? Hell nah. We'll continue until the enemies are left in shambles. Season 2 is cooking.
Mia coming next week and ginger nun content saved for last (best for last!). I have a feeling you have a taste for tiny girls. Are you a...Dare I say the "P" word??

Don't worry it's a good game, you won't waste your time if you're playing this for the first time.
Damn right. First time is always the best, like a virgin~~~ jerking for the very first time!

So the dev can spend another 3 years porting everything from renpy to RPGM and calling it "work" to milk moolah
I am MoolahMilk after all, that you are right. However, I must say, you do understand there is no magic button to "port" a game magically to RPGM right? You have to make it from scratch. Just saying.

But we ain't going to RPGM no more. HS/renpy is here to stay.

Not sure how much beta testing you did beforehand milky but from the moment you meet Moe during the side quest 'A gem of an employee' you can visit the lingerie shop in the mall again on the same night which repeats the scenes that were previously seen at the strip club and the punch up with the boyfriend.

In addition to that, I would like to comment on the scene where you cuck Carina's boyfriend and get a boob job. An erect dick does not move as much as it does in bending and wiggling like a worm like shown in that scene. It might be worth considering redoing that scene in the future so that it's a little more realistic.
Thanks for the heads up buddy. Most of the first tiers seemed to get on fine. Might be different save files. I'm looking into it to fix it. And thanks for the worm dick review. 1. That's not a worm, it's a DRAGON! And no2. That's how a dragon soars through the hills and valleys my friend.

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
It's very difficult to say. When the dev started talking about the game again, he apparently said something about releasing the rest of season 1 over three releases, one per month. I sounded like this material was mostly, if not completely done; however, many of those who've been following the dev for a long time take anything he says with a grain of salt (sometimes that "grain" is the size of Australia), and are taking a believe it when they see it attitude.

Assuming that Season 1 will actually be complete by, say, March of 2024, we don't really know what that means. Clearly, the overall mystery presented in the prologue will be virtually untouched, so it seems reasonable to say that the game will be far from over. At a minimum, a Season Two is apparently planned; even if that would somehow wrap everything up, that could easily be 3+ years in development.

This could certainly impact the speed with which we see new releases. The dev didn't post to his Patreon at all for 8 consecutive months this year. He doesn't seem to have given an explanation for his absence (which is his prerogative, but which opens the situation up to guesswork). If we're to be generous, he may have been feeling some sort of burnout with his game development, in which case his plan to change things up could have been motivating new work. To be a bit less generous, he could have seen selling to Steam as a means to generate more income, which could also be motivating. With both those possibilities basically requiring that he risk cheesing off his patrons, and thus losing/not regaining the income the game has given him, he may be far less motivated.

He apparently also noted that, if he's going to keep the current code engine, then there are things that are messed up as they stand today that he'll need to fix. This could delay completion of Season One (he was presumably going to leave it in its half-broken state if he was going to start over).

Some here will say the game will never be finished, either because the dev has been only generating releases when his Patreon income drops too low, or based on the relative space between significant updates, or on the signs of possible burn out mentioned above, or even just the complexity and basic lack of advancement of the promised story to date. Sadly, for those of us who found the story promised in the game's overview and prologue interesting, the odds are against the dev at this point. Many would choose to state this more vociferously (you shouldn't have much trouble finding posts that say the dev's name promised negative behavior, namely milking his patrons for money).

At this point, it's quite reasonable to keep an eye on the game to see when future updates are released, and to hear what else the dev may have to say (both in words, and in actions). Best case scenario would have Season One completed by spring. Only the most optimistic people could really expect that at this point, though.
Nice analysis. Optimism is the key to life. As such, those who kept faith will be rewarded with season 1 conclusion earlier than you would expect. Muahaha.

I am indeed cooking season 2 and although I'm only half optimistic about the story which I have to clean up, I can assure you the lewds will be epic as we are finally unchained. In future, we will look back at the lewds of season 1 and wonder why we even enjoyed it at all.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
This game is #1 game in the world. I love it so much.
And I love you too. This is indeed the number #1 game in the world and you sir, are the number 1 in my heart.

you clearly dont play video games or you are being sarcastic hahaha
He clearly meant lewd game and yes, we will accept the title. And he's definitely not sarcastic.

I can confirm that this game is like "The Day Before".
What is "the day before?" Is it an ICSTOR type lewd game.
Atleast "The Day Before" is real.
Everything is but an illusion my friend.

Hmm, I took the bullet and paid for it. Who should I give it to to update the thread?
I FOUND YOU. The hero we need but don't deserve.
*Pro tip. Don't announce that you're the one who leaked the update on the game thread that you're leaking. At least be discreet about it and you're all good.

Can mc fuck his innocent sister now?
1. We don't do incest, what kind of sick bastard are you?
2. She's not his sister. Mia is his childhood friend you sick fuck.
3. Wine taste better when it's had time to sit and brew.

Wow update!!!
thank you for the christmas gift :love:
Christmas is a gift that keeps on giving. We have a surprise next week.
Merry christmas buddy!

It had a very good start, but then the dev kept being sidetracked by different things and it resulted into a production hell. Unfortunately, I highly doubt that this game will ever be completed, but there is enough content to justify playing through it once.
Definitely play it once. And we all have to make it through hell to reach the heavens gates. And we are close to heaven baby ;)

Yep. Who'd have guessed? I was right all along. Get your hopes down ladies and gentlemen. This 0.9.5 version is just what we were supposed to get in Feb/March with very few animations added.
Which is exactly what I said it is. For the 100th time, this is a release of all the content I've completed earlier in the year which ends the season. Divided into 3 releases each month. It should be enough time to finish cooking the first episode of season 2.

And stop complaining, 400 images and 70 animations is no joke.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Did the update actually add anything to the "detective" part of the game?
Did you like the detective part of the game?

talk to Chanel at the Garrison Bar and select Total Defense is a preview of future content
I've shifted the Total Defense party to season 2.

This is the problem, I haven't even finished side quests 1 and 2, 3 and 4 are not unlocked, that's why I activated 5. So I got information from 2 without even being pass by there.
Can you please elaborate on the bug?

I always knew you'd come back one day :cry:
Sorry buddy. A point had to be made. But all's good, DA will be completed for sure. Unless I died. And I will not kill myself.

Oh, I thought this was abandoned. There's still hope I guess?
Never. We will only say our goodbyes when DA is complete.

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
and devs should stop doing this shit because??!
the reason why the gaming industry keeps doing it it's because they get rewarded by gamers with hard cash AAAND with PR defence all over the internet during the develepment proces, with every delay and sub par performance being excused not by the devs but by the players themselfs, because for every 1 gamer that practices patience with there cash you can and will find 10 who just cash dump a dev while screaming excuses to others,
Take this game for example, lets be honest here the past 15-20 months on this project progress has been EXTREAMLY lackluster, yet there were plenty of people dumping cash on him just fine, so why the hell should he NOT continue doing it if people don't stop the cash flow the moment things are starting to go down that sliperly slope than nothing will change.
on the bright side tho there are enf good games and H games in the world in this moment that if none ever get made ever, i will have not enf time in my life to finish them :coffee:

*note
this is more of a message in general than a direct response to you but i felt like your initial comment provided a good starting point for mine
For adult games I think the ratio's more like ten people hovering on a thread here for every one who subscribes to their patreon. I only found out these things existed by accident one day, when I wondered "Why does steam have a nudity tag?" and clicked on it. In my naivete I actually paid for a bunch of never to be finished bullshit before I found this blessed den of thieves.

So do not judge too harshly, for are we all of us not perverts on too much Adderall with too little to do?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes