Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Does anybody know how to get this scene, I've never seen it? If I'm correct, this is Suri from the bar where you follow Carina too. 1703188762629.png

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
been years since I played this and nothing decent was updating recently so figured what the hell Ill see where its at now, I barely remember the parts I played before anyway.... select 'genius' for my character then immediately watch him act like a 4 IQ moron too stupid for even the twittard kids.......

welp time to lower my expectations

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
If I'm not mistaken that is where you go to the party where you get 2 scenes. The one that previously said "content unfinished"
I'll be honest, I have no idea what you're talking about (I might have forgotten or I never encountered this party event)? How does one trigger this party event?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know where the restaurant i have to meet moon at for the date is?

Ayush100

Oct 10, 2018
I cant seem to unlock Miriam 3rd question: " What's the secret ingredient? "?
Can anyone help me??

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Frankly totally disconcerting, the game was coded without any tags. I come across passages that give me historical information that I haven't discovered at all.

Reactions: Kyle Randall

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Hey guys it's up. It was hard work but I enjoyed making it immensely! Loads of fun and hair pulling moments. I look forward to working on this project for the rest of the year and next. Let's end a crappy year with a bang! Enjoy pervs!
Not sure how much beta testing you did beforehand milky but from the moment you meet Moe during the side quest 'A gem of an employee' you can visit the lingerie shop in the mall again on the same night which repeats the scenes that were previously seen at the strip club and the punch up with the boyfriend. Also, did you remove some scenes from taking care of Mia when she is staying with Maeve, I ask because I completed her side story again and I didnt see her request to buy stuff from the 7-11 to help her get by while there.

In addition to that, I would like to comment on the scene where you cuck Carina's boyfriend and get a boob job. An erect dick does not move as much as it does in bending and wiggling like a worm like shown in that scene. It might be worth considering redoing that scene in the future so that it's a little more realistic.

Last edited:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Not sure how much beta testing you did beforehand milky but from the moment you meet Moe during the side quest 'A gem of an employee' you can visit the lingerie shop in the mall again on the same night which repeats the scenes that were previously seen at the strip club and the punch up with the boyfriend.

In addition to that, I would like to comment on the scene where you cuck Carina's boyfriend and get a boob job. An erect dick does not move as much as it does in bending and wiggling like a worm like shown in that scene. It might be worth considering redoing that scene in the future so that it's a little more realistic.
This is the problem, I haven't even finished side quests 1 and 2, 3 and 4 are not unlocked, that's why I activated 5. So I got information from 2 without even being pass by there.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes