Bomatres

Dec 9, 2018
Woa! The game is alive!!! Will you all look at that?! Jumped to conclusions too soon?!
wdym jumped to conclusion, the site has rule and this game haven't updated according to rule so it's treated as abandoned
wether or not the dev gonna update it in the future doesn't change anything

look at ecchi sensei, it was not tagged abandoned for a long time because white knight keep on protecting and giving money to bluecats, just to be abandoned in the end

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Content-wise, is it worth downloading or should I wait for the next build ?

Edit : Didn't the Dev said he wanted to go with RPGM instead of Renpy? Did I miss something or did I misunderstand ? Thanks in advance to the person who'll reply me.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This and New Coral City both coming back in the same week, it truly is Christmas. Though knowing this will swap to rpgm for some godforsaken reason means whoever wished for its return must have done so on a curse monkey paw.

Also it just seemed to be mainly Carina stuff, I really want to see what the fallout of going to town on Sage was going to be but despite that bit you see in the cafe she's just there chilling with no advancement so I don't think it's in yet.

Okah

Mar 1, 2018
any gallery ?
i dont think i saw the picture when sister is a kid
also secondary quest of sister disaspeared fater giving milks and vitamins , what happen ?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
any gallery ?
i dont think i saw the picture when sister is a kid
also secondary quest of sister disaspeared fater giving milks and vitamins , what happen ?
No gallery. Sister as a kid are flashbacks that occur when you clear some quests. No idea about third point havent played new version yet.

Reactions: Okah

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh this got an update. I don't have my save anymore so I am not going to play it, but where did you guys get the information that the dev is going to switch to rpgm and daz3d? It's kind of weird to release an update and then just basically start a new game.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes