Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
So they said the update would move down to the next tier after a week, its been over 2 weeks and nothing. Haven't seen anyone say they got the $50 tier, what are the odds theres actually nothing there?

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
So they said the update would move down to the next tier after a week, its been over 2 weeks and nothing. Haven't seen anyone say they got the
Yes and I'm starting to suspect that there is no such thing as a 0.9.5 version nor anybody at the 50$ tier. It's been out for 2-3 weeks yet haven't seen a single person (on here or discord) talk about the new content.

Reactions: Twistty

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Looks like it finally dropped down a tier, only at $10 now. Hopefully someone will let us know how it goes because I'm never giving them money again.

Apr 2, 2021
Dev: Disappears for weeks after saying they're about to release it for lower tiers
Also Dev: "I'm really sick and tired of hearing about the releases"
It's obvious to me that when the 50 dollars tier released it is just a fake release to buy himself some time to rush out an update. No one subbed at 50 dollars tier anyway so he can get away with it while potentially luring ppl into subbing at lower tier. Very possible that he literally just finished his so called "1k renders" patch today and therefore only posted it now.

Funny enough he lied that he ALREADY has in hand "3k renders and hundreds of animations for 3 updates concluding season 1" when he initially came back, yet just now he changed his narratives to "still finishing the season 1 update". Contradicting himself as always.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm, I took the bullet and paid for it. Who should I give it to to update the thread?
Either report it, main page (first page), report, then tick game update, then in other paste the links, could be a while before it's taken care, lots of reports for the holidays.

You can also PM me if you wish and the links, and I should be able to get the thread updated in a few hours or so.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Deviant Anomalies [v0.9.5] [MoolahMilk]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
NEW UPDATE LET'S GOOOO!

For real though, I don't really want to waste my time downloading this and then figure out literally nothing changed, can anybody confirm that's the case?

Reactions: Jung1129

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Since it will be soon to change to rpgm and daz3d, why I still need to play it before the changes(not to say I am not interested in the new changes)?:WeSmart:

server404

Apr 18, 2020
need a hero to confirm if this "new" update has any substantial contents
Ok so I redownloaded it and I just got a text from Khalessi (lingerie store employee) so I think that might be the start of new content, although I could be wrong since it's been a little over a year since I've touched this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeoEros
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes