Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Looks like it finally dropped down a tier, only at $10 now. Hopefully someone will let us know how it goes because I'm never giving them money again.

Apr 2, 2021
Dev: Disappears for weeks after saying they're about to release it for lower tiers
Also Dev: "I'm really sick and tired of hearing about the releases"
It's obvious to me that when the 50 dollars tier released it is just a fake release to buy himself some time to rush out an update. No one subbed at 50 dollars tier anyway so he can get away with it while potentially luring ppl into subbing at lower tier. Very possible that he literally just finished his so called "1k renders" patch today and therefore only posted it now.

Funny enough he lied that he ALREADY has in hand "3k renders and hundreds of animations for 3 updates concluding season 1" when he initially came back, yet just now he changed his narratives to "still finishing the season 1 update". Contradicting himself as always.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm, I took the bullet and paid for it. Who should I give it to to update the thread?
Either report it, main page (first page), report, then tick game update, then in other paste the links, could be a while before it's taken care, lots of reports for the holidays.

You can also PM me if you wish and the links, and I should be able to get the thread updated in a few hours or so.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Deviant Anomalies [v0.9.5] [MoolahMilk]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
NEW UPDATE LET'S GOOOO!

For real though, I don't really want to waste my time downloading this and then figure out literally nothing changed, can anybody confirm that's the case?

Reactions: Jung1129

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Since it will be soon to change to rpgm and daz3d, why I still need to play it before the changes(not to say I am not interested in the new changes)?:WeSmart:

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
how close is the game to being complete? what is missing right now? should I wait or just play this version?
like all these h games in development they are far from complete lol, & with this devs specific speed, i doubt this game is ever getting finished, depends on how many decades you wanna wait for this game to be complete, though theres a decent amount of content rn

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
how close is the game to being complete? what is missing right now? should I wait or just play this version?
Maybe others can give you numbers but I think the game is still far from being completed based on what was said by the dev at the beginning. There is still lots of unknown and unexplored content, plus the last few updates focused on side content and characters (While also polishing already existing content)
But I think the content is still worth it if you never played the game, there are lots of things to do whether in the main story or side story.

Reactions: boobsrcool
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes