ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
how close is the game to being complete? what is missing right now? should I wait or just play this version?
like all these h games in development they are far from complete lol, & with this devs specific speed, i doubt this game is ever getting finished, depends on how many decades you wanna wait for this game to be complete, though theres a decent amount of content rn

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
how close is the game to being complete? what is missing right now? should I wait or just play this version?
Maybe others can give you numbers but I think the game is still far from being completed based on what was said by the dev at the beginning. There is still lots of unknown and unexplored content, plus the last few updates focused on side content and characters (While also polishing already existing content)
But I think the content is still worth it if you never played the game, there are lots of things to do whether in the main story or side story.

Reactions: boobsrcool

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017

It had a very good start, but then the dev kept being sidetracked by different things and it resulted into a production hell. Unfortunately, I highly doubt that this game will ever be completed, but there is enough content to justify playing through it once.

AinzV

Aug 3, 2021
View attachment 880371

Overview:
A mysterious snowstorm engulfs the city and changes your life forever. Ever since the bizarre snowstorm, reports of supernatural occurrences begin to surface and crime rates are rising at an exponential level. Netherhelm is in chaos. YOU, fresh out of college and armed with a fancy degree in Criminal Psychology, decide to join law enforcement as a rookie detective.
With a deep seated obsession to unravel the mysteries of the snowstorm, you solve case after case as you trudge along the strings of fate towards your final destiny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-21
Release Date: 2023-12-02
Developer: MoolahMilk - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Game does NOT require any restart. You can use old save files.
Also take note of version numbers leaked. Any beta versions are not posted by the game developer and play at your own risk.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.9.2 Beta):
MEGA - -

Patches:

Extra: Guide -
Russian Translation* - Walkthrough

garriola83 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 880470 View attachment 880459 View attachment 1045928 View attachment 1045932 View attachment 947917 View attachment 880451 View attachment 880456 View attachment 880462 View attachment 880471 View attachment 880452 View attachment 880455 View attachment 880457 View attachment 947922 View attachment 947927 View attachment 947921 View attachment 947916 View attachment 1045926 View attachment 1202146 View attachment 1202147 View attachment 1202148 View attachment 1202149 View attachment 1202150 View attachment 1202151 View attachment 1202152 View attachment 1465394 View attachment 1465395 View attachment 1465396
<3

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Since it will be soon to change to rpgm and daz3d, why I still need to play it before the changes(not to say I am not interested in the new changes)?:WeSmart:
I don't think he's doing that anymore. From what I saw, he's decided to finish DA with Renpy and HS, but just streamlining some of the gameplay. Don't hold me to that, but here's what I saw on Discord.

MoolahMilk on 12/07/2023:
No I'm not switching anymore
No one likes the idea.
But anyway, season 2 with old characters and streamlined is better for me truly

MoolahMilk on 12/20/2023:
Also, since we're not redoing the first season anymore, I have to try to correct some mistakes I made...

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I don't think he's doing that anymore. From what I saw, he's decided to finish DA with Renpy and HS, but just streamlining some of the gameplay. Don't hold me to that, but here's what I saw on Discord.

MoolahMilk on 12/07/2023:
No I'm not switching anymore
No one likes the idea.
But anyway, season 2 with old characters and streamlined is better for me truly

MoolahMilk on 12/20/2023:
Also, since we're not redoing the first season anymore, I have to try to correct some mistakes I made...
I really hope so.

Reactions: Bill Temple

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DeviantAnomalies-0.9.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
WE'RE SO FUCKING BACK, BOYS!​

Bomatres

Dec 9, 2018
Woa! The game is alive!!! Will you all look at that?! Jumped to conclusions too soon?!
wdym jumped to conclusion, the site has rule and this game haven't updated according to rule so it's treated as abandoned
wether or not the dev gonna update it in the future doesn't change anything

look at ecchi sensei, it was not tagged abandoned for a long time because white knight keep on protecting and giving money to bluecats, just to be abandoned in the end

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes