Apr 2, 2021
A lot of his past comments (e.g. boasting about this game being ranked top in patreon counts etc.), and his recent comments in discord, such as pointing out that NLT has a lot of patreons and bitching about "normal" renpy vn are all the same, shows that he care about one thing and one thing only: Money.

A comeback post after 8 months of radio silence hid behind a paywall. That is super red flag already. Then there are no actual apology or any sense of apologetic attitude to be found too. Just more excuses, more blaming others, more "I want to do this super big game" empty promises. And funny enough some people still cheer for him as if their hero returns from death or something.

Clown dev and clown supporters is all I will say.

Anmuxi

Jul 5, 2021
A lot of his past comments (e.g. boasting about this game being ranked top in patreon counts etc.), and his recent comments in discord, such as pointing out that NLT has a lot of patreons and bitching about "normal" renpy vn are all the same, shows that he care about one thing and one thing only: Money.

A comeback post after 8 months of radio silence hid behind a paywall. That is super red flag already. Then there are no actual apology or any sense of apologetic attitude to be found too. Just more excuses, more blaming others, more "I want to do this super big game" empty promises. And funny enough some people still cheer for him as if their hero returns from death or something.

Yeah,this developer is full of lies and deception.

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Update finally got posted 2 days late, though its currently locked to the $50 tier. Theres actually 2 posts, one should be the download links, not sure what the other one is since its also locked to $50.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020

i wonder if he'll show up here for his usual word salad that follows every buggy shit release he dumps on his paypigs

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
i wonder if he'll show up here for his usual word salad that follows every buggy shit release he dumps on his paypigs
They're back on discord now, doubt they'll show up here till they do a free release. Their posts are getting more and more confusing though, they go back and forth between saying they don't care if anyone likes it and pointing at another game and saying they're switching because the other person has so many supporters.

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Yeah, not expecting it for another few weeks. They said it'll drop for the next tier after a week, much more likely to happen at the $20 tier, or maybe the week after.

Reactions: Twistty

Anmuxi

Jul 5, 2021
This developer was 10.0 just a few days ago, and now it turns out to be a 0.9.5, and I remember it was 0.9.2 at the beginning of 2023, and it was supposed to be released as a 1.0 in 2022, and it turns out to be almost 2024 now, and the credibility of this developer is bankrupt.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
This developer was 10.0 just a few days ago, and now it turns out to be a 0.9.5, and I remember it was 0.9.2 at the beginning of 2023, and it was supposed to be released as a 1.0 in 2022, and it turns out to be almost 2024 now, and the credibility of this developer is bankrupt.
1701628968348.png
his patrons seem to think so too

Reactions: Anmuxi

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019

NLT has a lot of patrons because of consistent updates and news, not rpgm :ROFLMAO:. Something Moolah can't deliver. Switching to rpgm won't make this game more popular or bring in patrons, he can't seem to understand lmao

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
This developer also now has his patron count set to private, prohibiting others from viewing it.
1701680172742.png
i didn't refresh the tab from yesterday, where it still showed some numbers.
now if you go there, you dont see the changes and whatnot.
here you go for trending. i'll check my earlier screens from this site if i can see if we can draw any paralells in the afternoon

Apr 2, 2021
On one hand he claimed he doesn't care about what others say or think he just wants to make his own game (obviously a lie), on the other hand he just can't help but check out this thread and secretly reacting to it (like setting patreon count to private). What a fragile and self-contradicting personality he has :ROFLMAO:

Also new update on discord: he is now trying to convince people that all these delays are because "people are complaining and the more they complain the more I will delay". Which is literally the most trash excuse I've heard. Like, you keep on brainwashing people that you don't care what "haters" think of your game but on the other hand you admit that you are a vindictive little cunt that hold your own patreons and game as hostages against those "haters" that you "dont give a fuck about"?

He tries to justify all the criticism as "people who are too eager to play my game and attack me because I dont give them new update". No, people criticize you for your scummy practices and how you treat your paying customers. No one wants your shit 10 minutes bug patch anymore. Dont think of yourself too highly.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There were some random chatter about other games, but this is the gist of it.
I don't know what you guys think, but I'm seeing a "woe is me, gamedev hard" pattern emerge.

And unless I remember incorrectly,
was the whole years update production. Which were two buggy as hell updates with literally only side content in it.
Meanwhile,

But yeah, just hang tight, speed is my energy, games are bipolar. Whatever the fuck that means.
Tl;dr: don't get scammed.
here you go, this was 11 months ago, last spoilertag contains the then accurate graphtreon charts

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes