Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Is th

Is there any release date for that or just planning?
Didn't see any dates in the two posts. They had some pictures and a short video of walking around so theres some work done, though what we saw could be done in a day or two so hard to say how much work has actually been done.

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Theres a new post, looks like they're releasing the rest of season 1 after all. Rest of post is basically just a bunch of "You can definitely do these things in Renpy but I'm going to say you can't to justify the switch". Has some preview pictures of the upcoming season 1 stuff and a few pictures of the new stuff. Sage continues to look decent, get a picture of Maeve but not a fan of it, few other less important characters/scenes that look alright I guess, honestly they could be pixelart and I'd be happy so long as the girls look decent.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
"Deviant Anomalies 10.0 Release Dates, Devlog Updates, Preview Animations and More!
DA 10.0 Release dates, information on new development, tons of animation/image previews and unfiltered thoughts...."

Weird that I randomly decided to check on this today of all days. I haven't looked at it since it was flagged Abandoned.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
He basically said he gonna finish releasing the game as it is, with one update worth of 1k renders every month. He said he has enough for 3 updates and that he has a huge amount of scenes from before.

I still don't believe him. Why stay silent for fucking MONTHS on top of not releasing anything if that's true? The patreon post he made says that new version gonna admittedly be out the 29th of November (didn't see the post myself but someone else reported it on discord). I'm pretty sure there won't be anything released on the 29th and if there miraculously is, it won't be 1k renders. Expect another pile of excuses.

Dooms_y69

Aug 6, 2017
What about Eternum and Deviant Anomalies until launch?
I might be jealous after all~~! O.M.G.( game abandoned?)

:ROFLMAO:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Why the abandoned tag?
because it's abandoned?
check there patreon please and thank you.
For those wondering about the game still having the Abandoned tag, I recommend checking the F95 rules regarding same:
  1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.
Highlighting added.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes