)WhyNot(

Jul 8, 2017
Who knows why at the photoshoot when talking with Vixie there is only one option “Don’t pay her”, is this a bug?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Good to see Moolah back in the game. The animations are quality as always and Chanel is a smoke show.

There's a lot going on in the story but what amazes me is how interesting it all is. There are many side quest which are seemingly unrelated but all tie into the same overarching storyline ie the Vanderbilts.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Good to see Moolah back in the game. The animations are quality as always and Chanel is a smoke show.

There's a lot going on in the story but what amazes me is how interesting it all is. There are many side quest which are seemingly unrelated but all tie into the same overarching storyline ie the Vanderbilts.
Don't forget the Elsinger family as well (for instance the side missions with Sage, Carina, Moon and the church suicide investigation who have Ryan's late sister Julie and the illegitimate son of Mr Elsinger mentioned in them, as well as Ryan).

Reactions: What'sNew

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Personally I dislike free roam games because devs just can't not make a lot of mistakes in it. And this game not exception. One of the most annoying and frustrated game I ever play here actually.
Free roam without walkthrough (pdf or updated mod) - check
Free roam with in game tips which not work (bugged, outdated) - check
Exhausting and unnecessary grind - check
Randomly repeated (bugged) scenes without continuation - check
Unfriendly interface where u need to find unlogical items - check
Some event start in random or unlogical times (more grind) - check
Sometimes dev even forget to simply add "Back" button and u need to click everything to find out how to continue - check
Interface have a lot of unusable buttons (this will bee available in the next update... wtf) - check
...etcetera
And of course no gallery. But that not free roam problem, just laziness I guess...
Well. If not unique genre and good 3d this game 2/5 stars max..

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I really like this game for the story, for characters.

I would really like to have sometimes some advise when I must look all evidences.

Where you are at first the bar with Jinx and other there is a little confusing how to choose options.
I`ve just think that i stuck, but there I had click on left side and choose - text - "it`s nothing"
Please make simple button for return.

In my opinion I will spare virginity of jinx,
but it has to sit on the second hole,
but this is only my opinion.

there is a crash after choosing with Jinx:
"No. You shouldn`t be taking such things"
few pages later
Yes. Sometimes it's difficult to realize when making the game. For example, I would have thought clicking on "It's nothing" was an obvious choice. You don't realize that some people won't notice until it's been played by many players and they give feedback.
Also, there is a huge variety of players. Some players might have trouble over certain things that may seem to be very simple for majority.

I've been playing through this a while now, and it's pretty good - one massive issue though. The story line has played completely out of order for me. For example, he's investigating and pulls out this old coin - never seen it in my life. I later advance a different story a little and find the coin. I also got "spoiled" on events I've not seen happen yet - because I'm playing through a different event set after that.
There needs to be some sort of checks to make sure that events are playing in the correct order.
Yeah, we have a group of players running through the game from start to finish. When season 1 is fully released we will spend some weeks to go through every component and sort it out for new players before we begin season 2.

Moolah Milk I saw your membership for access for ALL Content.... Does that mean theirs dark scenes that you took out the game? I must know
The games leaked here come directly from patron. In terms of "dark scenes", well, hopefully we don't have to do it but if we're starting to get problems, we might need to find an alternative way to distribute such scenes.

Game starting to be more and more frustrating... Simple example - imagine make back button when doing conversations inside BO club... Another free roam game where you not enjoying, yet fighting against silly UI and greening quests....
Click "it's nothing". But regardless, in season 2 we will make everything simpler.

DA is becoming more and more disorganized, every plot line has no closure, the church case has been stalled for years, and the developer, do you remember if the MC was a detective but is now becoming more and more of a badass, or a pervert.
Chruch case will be in the last release of the season, which is coming soon.

Cool. I hope there's some Sophia and Maeve stuff in there.
Yes, the release next month completes the other side quest like moon/maeve.

Thanks buddy. Next season we will start revealing all these stuffs since season 1 introduction is over. Thigns is heating up significantly!

Don't forget the Elsinger family as well (for instance the side missions with Sage, Carina, Moon and the church suicide investigation who have Ryan's late sister Julie and the illegitimate son of Mr Elsinger mentioned in them, as well as Ryan).
Damn right. I think you guys will enjoy when more is revealed next season. It's very unexpected.

Personally I dislike free roam games because devs just can't not make a lot of mistakes in it. And this game not exception. One of the most annoying and frustrated game I ever play here actually.
Free roam without walkthrough (pdf or updated mod) - check
Free roam with in game tips which not work (bugged, outdated) - check
Exhausting and unnecessary grind - check
Randomly repeated (bugged) scenes without continuation - check
Unfriendly interface where u need to find unlogical items - check
Some event start in random or unlogical times (more grind) - check
Sometimes dev even forget to simply add "Back" button and u need to click everything to find out how to continue - check
Interface have a lot of unusable buttons (this will bee available in the next update... wtf) - check
...etcetera
And of course no gallery. But that not free roam problem, just laziness I guess...
Well. If not unique genre and good 3d this game 2/5 stars max..
We are working on cleaning all storyline paths and bugs when the season ends. A group of players are playing the game start to finish in order to find such things. Hopefully, season 1 will be perfect for new players to enjoy and we can continue to work on season 2.

Alcarinn

Jan 28, 2022
Yeah, we have a group of players running through the game from start to finish. When season 1 is fully released we will spend some weeks to go through every component and sort it out for new players before we begin season 2.
Thank god, I just tried the game for the first time, and not too far into the story, I began encountering scenes out of order. It was a real shame because it significantly dampened my motivation to continue. Visually, the game is impressive. Despite my usual dislike for open-world games, this one wasn't terrible. I'll give it another shot once these issues are fixed.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Thank god, I just tried the game for the first time, and not too far into the story, I began encountering scenes out of order. It was a real shame because it significantly dampened my motivation to continue. Visually, the game is impressive. Despite my usual dislike for open-world games, this one wasn't terrible. I'll give it another shot once these issues are fixed.
Do you remember which scenes those are? might as well add them to notes.

Reactions: Franco.benucci

Alcarinn

Jan 28, 2022
Do you remember which scenes those are? might as well add them to notes.
The last thing I remember is finishing the tasks at the Blue Oyster. Suddenly, the main character had a flashback to events that never occurred in my playthrough. He mentioned being injected with Mace and taken out by some guys, referencing three characters—Skinner, Tiny, and Ryan's side chick—that I had no knowledge of. Additionally, he brought up the church case, which I hadn't undertaken. At that point, I had only worked on the first case at the convenience store. He also spoke about meeting Sage in Sanctuary, an event that never happened for me; my only interaction with Sage was our initial encounter.

To provide context, up to that point, I had:

1. Completed the first case at the convenience store.
  2. Progressed in Mia's Big Problem until reaching the part with Gem and Carina.
  3. Started Chanel's side quest.
  4. Completed tasks at the Blue Oyster.

P.S. I'm not sure if it was mentioned already but the Jinx scene was bugged out for me, well the scene itself was actually fine I mean you have to choose to 'smash' Jinx in order to progress. If you opt to not give her the Mace you will get an error and cannot continue(least that's what happened to me)

Reactions: kingc123

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
Hey dev)
i have found bugs in Events_LingerieStore
first one if you chose not to give Jinx pills, gives exception:
2063 jump ge3_jinxscene_seen # there is no screen ge3_jinxscene_seen to jump to

then by label ge5_gem, if you talk to Carina to soon (like before sweeping), it sends me back to dialogs of first encounter with them:
3922 call screen Ge2_Screen with dissolve # i think it should be Ge5_Screen instead
Im working on season 2.
Just making sure you saw it.

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
DA is becoming more and more disorganized, every plot line has no closure, the church case has been stalled for years, and the developer, do you remember if the MC was a detective but is now becoming more and more of a badass, or a pervert.
The church case was the main reason i download this game too...

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Haven't played this game in awhile and I'm a little stuck. What is the blue oyster? I don't remember what or where that is. Also, how to start the gem of an employee side quest? I'm done with Maeves', Mia's, the church, and chanel's quests. Just finished the exam with Sophia.

Gantzxxx

Jul 6, 2020
Hey I'm in need of help, Mia is stuck in the lab, i give her vitamin and milk but then I couldn't advance in the quest. What do I do?

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
I can't vist Mia in Maeve's lab once I send her there after the lingerie shop. is there another quest I need to complete because every time I go to the lab only clicking on Maeve is a option.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes