Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
would be great at least they finish up the story, the plot twist with the Jame as the killer in car as the driver was great I thought it was the guarder from the church. Less of the MC been dump of telling his plans to the bad guy or I would love that the MC you are play as were the killer to his own plot device as a plot twist and living multiple persona in the MC body. Also getting to deprive corruption for the main girls as of Mia and Sophia, Maveve as well.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
someone can correct me if i'm wrong. but i think this dev is known for disappearing for a long time, then coming back just to disappear again. And if there were to be an update, the content will only be on side characters. Maybe they created a Intro to a story they don't know how to continue.
i didn't even bother talking trash when he reappeared most recently because there's just no point.
he comes on here, bullies those who speak out against his scummy behaviour, promises the world and gives you a pebble instead.
my favourite this time was how he kept saying "how much bank they made" and ppl were just "jealous"... after his patreon showing visible decline and making his earning info private.

it's all smoke and mirrors, has been for a couple years now.
the best you can do is pirate his game from here whenever he decides to throw a bone to his paypigs and then forget about it for another year.

SadOtaku88

Jul 18, 2022
How do I finish Sophia's exam quest? Right now it just says to wait for the results to come out but it's been a while and nothing changed.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
The DRAGON is here! Happy Lunar New YEAR 2024!!

Helloooo PEEEPOS!

1707660880092.png

Happy Lunar New YEAR!!!! We welcome the DRAGON after 12 years to grace us with it's POWER! 2024 will be amazing with the wings of the beast to carry us to infinity and beyond!

Wish you all the best of luck, prosperity and a wonderful year ahead!

This is exciting times guys! Just to drop you all a quick update, I'm currently in a whirlwind of activity.

Aside from all the bluster of the new year, I am also VERY busy with a VERY VERY important event....

THE HALVING! An event that comes every four years and what better year to experience it than the year of the DRAGON!?!

This is THE EVENT that I have been waiting for the past 4 years.

I've been waiting for this VERY MOMENT.

Even after quitting my full time job to develop this game, every penny, every cent, every ounce of patron money, has been reinvested. DCA'd every single month!

Aside from a significant investment to buy new GPU's and game assets, I can proudly say I haven't spent a single penny.

1707660890224.png

No drinks, no eating out, no entertainment. Just sitting at home, developing DA and eating instant noodles.

Aside from monthly bills and supporting some creators on Patreon, every ounce of moolah has been locked up and thrown into filling up these heavy bags.

I think I may be going crazy after these years of locking myself up. But it will all be worth it this year.

Hehe, I know MANY MANY of you are in the same boat as I am. So rejoice! The time is now! These heavy bags will pay off soon.

This is the moment to create generational wealth. I have already more than 10X my bags and the bull market has barely even started! Looking forward to 100X gains and beyond!

Keep HODLING guys, and remember to take profits whenever you can. Plenty billionaire/millionaires will be made this cycle.

Now regarding DA - Patience! I know you guys are an anxious bunch. Relax, keep calm and just like everything in life, those who HODL will be rewarded nicely and weak hands will be flushed out.

1707660900393.png

This will be a WONDERFUL year for all those who are looking forward to the developments of Netherhelm.

I'm currently about 60% of the way to finishing the first episode of the new season. It is turning out to be real sleek and nice. Very pleased with the streamlined structure. I've reorganized the stories into more linear progressions and simplified the process.

I think many of you will enjoy the new cleaned up format and storylines.

Also, I must reveal to you guys, many many more things are in the pipeline. I am so excited that I can't wait to announce it all to you when it comes to fruition.

Trust me, this will be good not only for DA fans, but the horny games industry in general.

I did not choose the harem life. The harem life chose me. I did not choose to be in the lewd games industry... but it seems, it has became my calling for some weird reason, and it has blessed me in so many ways.

Covid happened and before I knew it, I was a lewd game developer. Life is funny.

As such, I will embrace the lewd game community and give it back 10 fold what it has given me. You have given me so much, thank you DA!

For all those who have supported DA with your efforts and even hard earned Moolah, you will not be disappointed. You will be vindicated!

Especially all you FIRST patrons. A surprise is coming soon for all of you, it's almost time.

And for all them haters who try to bring us down, they will also be BLESSED with what is to come.

Just to share, I am already in the process of building an epic team. You cannot become a HAREM KING alone!

This will cease being a solo project from a sad dev eating instant noodles at home. It is time to reinvest and build an actual lewd game development company!

I will also be putting much of my halving profits this year into achieving this dream! The dream is nothing less than the stars!

Just to share some inside info to all you peepos:

We are working heavily behind the scenes with regards to marketing, communications, etc. I have already built a nice pyramid army of twitter/instagram/tiktok slave accounts (in the thousands! Muahaha) ready to pump our games to the mainstream audience. We have also connected with many many other partners in the industry. I shall not reveal too much because...hehe reasons, let's get a head start first.

Believe me, growth will be parabolic when we launch. Just need to wait for the right time.

Also setting up a team of new moderators for discord as well as official assistants to help handle our social media and communication with you guys!

My first priority of course will be to complete DA. We already have several artists in training on HS1 to bring updates as quickly as possible and get this project finished.

(I am training them by hand locally, in person to make sure that the standards are the absolute same!) Once they are ready, SEASON 2 of DA will pump out like hotcakes!

But beyond that, I am building a stable of competent developers in unity as well as artists in other formats such as HS2, DAZ3D/Blender as well as talented hand artists.

Not to mention...even real life performers! Hehe I shall not reveal too much as I am way too excited. Look forward to amazing new games and stuff you have never seen before in our small little industry.

This is only the beginning.

I am freaking annoyed that Subverse is our only representation of lewd games in the mainstream. I will leave it up to you guys to decide if Subverse is even a good game or not.

There are sooooo many amazing lewd game writers out there. I will find the very best, invest in them, bring other talented developers together, and make such games a reality. Thanks to all your support and thanks to this amazing bull market, I now have the capacity to do so.

Anyway, it's too long of a rant. Just watch out for more updates. It's exciting times peepo, believe me.

And yes, I will release Moon update VERRRRYYY soon bajeesus! And after that we have another final update to close the church before the new season begins. We are still working on season 2, it will be nice. Season 2 will have more deviant lewd stuff than ever before.

1707660911154.png

Be patient! Don't be too anxious, I know we can't wait to lewd Moon but I have REASONS for the timing. YOU WILL SEE MOON IN A FEW DAYS! It will be a good year I promise.

Give me time! I now have a bull to tame, I will basically be glued to the screen, staring at the charts these few days. This year is crucial guys. I will be back with more milk and more moolah believe me.

This game ain't even about the moolah anymore. It's about reaching for the stars. Our dream is to become the most awesomest lewd game project ever! Let's climb up the ranks guys. Top 3 patreon game is not that far away. We will be there soon.

Much love, enjoy the new year and may the dragon bring you all lots of love, happiness and blessings. Speed is my energy!

Hope you guys conquer this bull market! More gains, more milk and more MOOOLAH! Be sure to upgrade your tier and throw me some moolah on patreon if you make some nice GAINZ muahahhaa! Help us RISE in the rankings and I will reinvest it to the community I promise.

See you guys soon.

vikkege123

Feb 11, 2021
So I played Mia's pregnant quest and bought her milk and vitamins. Then when I checked again its not shown in quest list, is this normal or a bug ?

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019

Helloooo PEEEPOS!

View attachment 3345679

Happy Lunar New YEAR!!!! We welcome the DRAGON after 12 years to grace us with it's POWER! 2024 will be amazing with the wings of the beast to carry us to infinity and beyond!

This is exciting times guys! Just to drop you all a quick update, I'm currently in a whirlwind of activity.

Aside from all the bluster of the new year, I am also VERY busy with a VERY VERY important event....

THE HALVING! An event that comes every four years and what better year to experience it than the year of the DRAGON!?!

Even after quitting my full time job to develop this game, every penny, every cent, every ounce of patron money, has been reinvested. DCA'd every single month!

Aside from a significant investment to buy new GPU's and game assets, I can proudly say I haven't spent a single penny.

View attachment 3345680

No drinks, no eating out, no entertainment. Just sitting at home, developing DA and eating instant noodles.

Aside from monthly bills and supporting some creators on Patreon, every ounce of moolah has been locked up and thrown into filling up these heavy bags.

I think I may be going crazy after these years of locking myself up. But it will all be worth it this year.

Hehe, I know MANY MANY of you are in the same boat as I am. So rejoice! The time is now! These heavy bags will pay off soon.

This is the moment to create generational wealth. I have already more than 10X my bags and the bull market has barely even started! Looking forward to 100X gains and beyond!

Keep HODLING guys, and remember to take profits whenever you can. Plenty billionaire/millionaires will be made this cycle.

Now regarding DA - Patience! I know you guys are an anxious bunch. Relax, keep calm and just like everything in life, those who HODL will be rewarded nicely and weak hands will be flushed out.

View attachment 3345681

This will be a WONDERFUL year for all those who are looking forward to the developments of Netherhelm.

I'm currently about 60% of the way to finishing the first episode of the new season. It is turning out to be real sleek and nice. Very pleased with the streamlined structure. I've reorganized the stories into more linear progressions and simplified the process.

Also, I must reveal to you guys, many many more things are in the pipeline. I am so excited that I can't wait to announce it all to you when it comes to fruition.

Trust me, this will be good not only for DA fans, but the horny games industry in general.

I did not choose the harem life. The harem life chose me. I did not choose to be in the lewd games industry... but it seems, it has became my calling for some weird reason, and it has blessed me in so many ways.

Covid happened and before I knew it, I was a lewd game developer. Life is funny.

As such, I will embrace the lewd game community and give it back 10 fold what it has given me. You have given me so much, thank you DA!

For all those who have supported DA with your efforts and even hard earned Moolah, you will not be disappointed. You will be vindicated!

Especially all you FIRST patrons. A surprise is coming soon for all of you, it's almost time.

And for all them haters who try to bring us down, they will also be BLESSED with what is to come.

Just to share, I am already in the process of building an epic team. You cannot become a HAREM KING alone!

This will cease being a solo project from a sad dev eating instant noodles at home. It is time to reinvest and build an actual lewd game development company!

I will also be putting much of my halving profits this year into achieving this dream! The dream is nothing less than the stars!

We are working heavily behind the scenes with regards to marketing, communications, etc. I have already built a nice pyramid army of twitter/instagram/tiktok slave accounts (in the thousands! Muahaha) ready to pump our games to the mainstream audience. We have also connected with many many other partners in the industry. I shall not reveal too much because...hehe reasons, let's get a head start first.

Believe me, growth will be parabolic when we launch. Just need to wait for the right time.

Also setting up a team of new moderators for discord as well as official assistants to help handle our social media and communication with you guys!

My first priority of course will be to complete DA. We already have several artists in training on HS1 to bring updates as quickly as possible and get this project finished.

(I am training them by hand locally, in person to make sure that the standards are the absolute same!) Once they are ready, SEASON 2 of DA will pump out like hotcakes!

But beyond that, I am building a stable of competent developers in unity as well as artists in other formats such as HS2, DAZ3D/Blender as well as talented hand artists.

Not to mention...even real life performers! Hehe I shall not reveal too much as I am way too excited. Look forward to amazing new games and stuff you have never seen before in our small little industry.

I am freaking annoyed that Subverse is our only representation of lewd games in the mainstream. I will leave it up to you guys to decide if Subverse is even a good game or not.

There are sooooo many amazing lewd game writers out there. I will find the very best, invest in them, bring other talented developers together, and make such games a reality. Thanks to all your support and thanks to this amazing bull market, I now have the capacity to do so.

Anyway, it's too long of a rant. Just watch out for more updates. It's exciting times peepo, believe me.

And yes, I will release Moon update VERRRRYYY soon bajeesus! And after that we have another final update to close the church before the new season begins. We are still working on season 2, it will be nice. Season 2 will have more deviant lewd stuff than ever before.

View attachment 3345682

Be patient! Don't be too anxious, I know we can't wait to lewd Moon but I have REASONS for the timing. YOU WILL SEE MOON IN A FEW DAYS! It will be a good year I promise.

Give me time! I now have a bull to tame, I will basically be glued to the screen, staring at the charts these few days. This year is crucial guys. I will be back with more milk and more moolah believe me.

This game ain't even about the moolah anymore. It's about reaching for the stars. Our dream is to become the most awesomest lewd game project ever! Let's climb up the ranks guys. Top 3 patreon game is not that far away. We will be there soon.

Much love, enjoy the new year and may the dragon bring you all lots of love, happiness and blessings. Speed is my energy!

Hope you guys conquer this bull market! More gains, more milk and more MOOOLAH! Be sure to upgrade your tier and throw me some moolah on patreon if you make some nice GAINZ muahahhaa! Help us RISE in the rankings and I will reinvest it to the community I promise.

See you guys soon.
Seriously... AI generated images and a lot of yapping. He's continuing to flex his profits like he's showing off to the "haters". Despite claiming he would ignore them.

Reactions: Anmuxi

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

Helloooo PEEEPOS!

View attachment 3345679

View attachment 3345680

View attachment 3345681

View attachment 3345682

See you guys soon.
This has Freshwoman developers vibes

• Haha
Reactions: Anglex

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Helloooo PEEEPOS!

View attachment 3345679

View attachment 3345680

View attachment 3345681

View attachment 3345682

See you guys soon.
Why is the dev talking like a schizio?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
The way he writes just creeps me the fuck out ever since he resurfaced. Like a cynical cult leader slash crypto panderer, he talks about a "we" like him and his patrons are set to go to the promised land. Guy has a screw loose. Talking about haters and all that like he's a rapstar.

He was cool, once upon a time. Seemed authentic and I even joined his discord. But he's as fake as they come.

Pity.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022

Helloooo PEEEPOS!

View attachment 3345679

View attachment 3345680

View attachment 3345681

View attachment 3345682

See you guys soon.
Wait, is this dev seriously a crypto retard??? Jeeeesus... well I'll just write this one off as "abandoned" and move on I guess... :confused:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Mf talking about being 60% on episode 2 chapter 1 but still haven't release the last 2 updates to episode 1 he "promised" and doesnt even mention it :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Witocaj
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes