alphakennybady

Dec 14, 2023
If I am not mistaken, you need to complete Eleanor's quest first, talk to Chanel one or a couple times, and already bought the disguise (mask and sunglasses) from the convenient store, and then at least a day after that, you get the call from Chanel about Ryan (continuation of Sage side quest).
how do I start sage's quest I'm stuck that is the only quest left

FatRainbow

Mar 27, 2021
No matter what I try whenever i get to the point after I install the spy camera in Mia's room, it won't let me progress further. I don't get the "pick either option" option, I just exhaust one dialogue each day and then there's nothing after that I can't progress. Any ideas?

FatRainbow

Mar 27, 2021
No matter what I try whenever i get to the point after I install the spy camera in Mia's room, it won't let me progress further. I don't get the "pick either option" option, I just exhaust one dialogue each day and then there's nothing after that I can't progress. Any ideas?
Okay for anyone having this issue, after restarting the game and going through the walkthrough step by step I figured it out. You have to go to the bathroom in the morning after you plant the camera and you will get a scene, and then in the evening you will get to what the guide is saying about picking either option and the cafe location will be unlocked.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
NO! Good morning or afternoon sorry the Auto save you has sent doesn't show up even I check the property, so just send a normal save.

(option)
I'm on page 62 of my save so just save your game on page 63 and send it to me or another page that above page 62 to not intercept with my saves even thought I remove to a different folder it still show up.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
got it , this works ??
So you didn't do Sophia game controller so gamble with her in the racing game went she in the living room, the next thing force her to study for the exam if talk to her again, she ask for money repeat.

As for SAGE Quest you are suppose to meet her at the cafe (female person with body tattoo) if you do any early with Mia to mess it up. So go to the first page of this game forum click on the walkthrough, in guide.

Last edited:

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
is the game really abandoned? or is this one of those types where the dev has been MIA for so long causing the abandoned status?

gaijin777

Jan 5, 2024
its been abandoned for a while now. and the last time the dev game back to update, it wasnt a comprehensive update at all. he is, as his name implies, milking the moolah

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
So you didn't do Sophia game controller so gamble with her in the racing game went she in the living room, the next thing force her to study for the exam if talk to her again, she ask for money repeat.

As for SAGE Quest you are suppose to meet her at the cafe (female person with body tattoo) if you do any early with Mia to mess it up. So go to the first page of this game forum click on the walkthrough, in guide.
WOW I just real like you crown both Mia and Sophia as pure LOL.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
is the game really abandoned? or is this one of those types where the dev has been MIA for so long causing the abandoned status?
Really hope it not dead and it being process really want to see (Broken Mia, Sophia, any other girls are add)! the story is a bit mystery, that one twist with the stolen car, the Quest mission is very long unless you know where to go, what to do like the church main quest with underground secret room. Some side mission like (Sophia game controller) aren't show up in the side mission menus, maybe it something to do with their Affection that why not there. Lucky there is a walkthrough thank you lord for that, oh why did you add that gay weirdo in the back alley I can't un see that, thank you for destroying my eyes with that terror image. Overall, the Mia/Sophia look amazing, hope that label girl finds a way grow her breast with alien bug blood.

alphakennybady

Dec 14, 2023

appreciate it mah heart

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Wait, wasnt this previously abandoned? Then it came back, and now its abandoned again? Or am I confusing this with another game?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Wait, wasnt this previously abandoned? Then it came back, and now its abandoned again? Or am I confusing this with another game?
It in beta so far as you can see in the change log, I not a game creator it maybe in progress but a lot longer to make if he is working it my himself, not with a team.

Cost and Time, everything put together, promise on his web site, believe me there was once a H game, I want to finish playing but the guy starts it but never finish it, every few weeks to a month I would check and nothing, so evenly I thought it was dead.

But I found out he was still at it months later, but because of me, many other people saw no finish game just beta, also I forgot I was paying $200 at his website, When my bank call me and told me about it, remove it so funny of enough they are now clownfish TV on you tube, that where I hear them talking about me, why I stop paying for one of their bill.

alphakennybady

Dec 14, 2023

I think I messed up I did da ting with mia first now sage and the other girl inn cafe quest ain't available

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes