bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
I noticed the upcoming update is 0.4.5 and not 0.5.0 from the preview?
that's a preview pic from 4.5, a mini-episode, which is available on patreon right now. it hasn't leaked onto here, probably because new saves will be required from 5.0, so it's kind of useless to play it now since you'll have to restart in 5.0 anyway.

4.3 is the latest version on f95. 4.6 is the latest version on patreon.

5.0 is the one that should be released to patrons this month and will include content from the mini-eps and also new content like a continuation of the SOL case. i saw all this info on discord where it seems like the dev is very active so ppl should join if they have questions about the game/want to discuss the game:

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
that's a preview pic from 4.5, a mini-episode, which is available on patreon right now. it hasn't leaked onto here, probably because new saves will be required from 5.0, so it's kind of useless to play it now since you'll have to restart in 5.0 anyway.

4.3 is the latest version on f95. 4.6 is the latest version on patreon.

5.0 is the one that should be released to patrons this month and will include content from the mini-eps and also new content like a continuation of the SOL case. i saw all this info on discord where it seems like the dev is very active so ppl should join if they have questions about the game/want to discuss the game:
did he say when it is coming out on dis?

• Angry
Reactions: kingc123
Mar 3, 2020
Deviant Anomalies [v0.4.3] [MoolahMilk] - Compressed
As another poster has noted, this version is broken. images/SOL/navbutton_lib11_idle.webp (among other images) is a zero-byte file.

MoolahMilk, you might want to unlink the compressed version in the first post until such time as it's fixed. Never mind — this has been done! Thanks to Techstar for being on top of that.

EDIT:
I wanted to play this game but it crashes on start. I realized that the problem was that the game has absolutely 0 controller support, to the point that just moving the joystick will make the game crash. Here's the full traceback.
The traceback suggests that this is strictly a Ren'Py bug. I'm vaguely aware that it's possible to rebuild someone else's game with a different Ren'Py version, but not how to go about it; if you're willing to try, this may be fixed in Ren'Py 7.4.4 or 7.4.8.

Last edited:

Seawynn

Nov 29, 2019
The traceback suggests that this is strictly a Ren'Py bug. I'm vaguely aware that it's possible to rebuild someone else's game with a different Ren'Py version, but not how to go about it; if you're willing to try, this may be fixed in Ren'Py 7.4.4 or 7.4.8.
Alright, I messed around with Renpy for a bit and got the game to partially support controller.

The game won't crash while using gamepad anymore AND you will be able to remap your keys. However, I couldn't get the gamepad to work on some interfaces (like the main menu).

Now, while I was messing around with the files, I found out that according to the Renpy Script Check tool, a LOT of the images are on .webp format and are unloadable. I would verify if they load myself but I'd actually have to play the game for that (I started reading something else).

Anyways, is my fix. I just hope that the game isn't as broken as it looked on the script checker. (Picture Below)

Capture.JPG

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
I've downloaded and just started the game on Windows 10 ( Run as Admin included ) recently but I only encountered a white blank screen ( still can hear background music as well as main menu sound effect ). May I ask for solution for this? Thank you. de.png

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
I've downloaded and just started the game on Windows 10 ( Run as Admin included ) recently but I only encountered a white blank screen ( still can hear background music as well as main menu sound effect ). May I ask for solution for this? Thank you. View attachment 1375255
Have not run into this specifically; one user in April 2021 may have, but no followup post.

Two common possibilities are trying to run the program from inside a zip folder, instead of using a utility to unzip to normal folder, or running with install folders set read-only (right-click top folder, Properties, and un-mark Read-only, then Apply button, change current and sub-folders/sub-files).

Last edited:
Reactions: Penis Lord

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Shout-out to the dev making this game. Great graphics, funny situational comedy. That scene with the bottle f....r in the alley was hilarious. The mc facial expressions and eye movements was spot on. What else can one do but just walk on. And yes I couldn't help it, had to make that second pass. Anyway, can't wait for more, always was a Doyle fan, so the detective stuff is really fun. And Spade, well, gotta have at least one noir character in a detective story. He actually reminds me of the guy from fallout, can't remember his name. You get him as a companion. Great game, great story- minus moe fucker. But I understand. Adds the tension of ntr without actually being cucked, that I don't mind. As long as I get to protect my girls. It ads some suspense, which is cool. I also like the dark aura of the game in general, can't wait to train these girls into obedient subs. Hopefully Chanel will be one. And Eleanor. Mmm. What can I say, perfect. All around great job. Good writing as well. Hope the mc toughens up. Too much of a pushover so far. But it's still early, I get it. Keep up the good work, and ignore the haters, if there are any. Oh, and can't wait to pump some Nun poon. I want all of them. They will be in my cumvent... Ahem... Convent
Glad u liked it buds! If you enjoy it leave a 5 star review so we rank!
Oh yeaaaa definitely nun poon time. Especially kitchen lady. My favourite.

I know the update is releasing this month, but can I just hear from you again that it is? Our balls so blue that they are turning purple. That ain't healthy.
Release schedule coming right up.

I like Carly,but I can't fuck her,:cry::cry::cry:
I'd like to add animation. Thank you:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Yea. We will explore her storyline in future!

when is it coming out
Release schedule on discord/patron in a couple hours.

Can't wait for the update. Hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later this month. :)

I noticed the upcoming update is 0.4.5 and not 0.5.0 from the preview?
Yes. Next update is 0.5. Everyone has to replay from the start and it marks the end of chapter 1.

I wanted to play this game but it crashes on start. I realized that the problem was that the game has absolutely 0 controller support, to the point that just moving the joystick will make the game crash. Here's the full traceback.

It's truly unfortunate, I was really looking forward to reading it. View attachment 1370089 View attachment 1370089
I've downloaded and just started the game on Windows 10 ( Run as Admin included ) recently but I only encountered a white blank screen ( still can hear background music as well as main menu sound effect ). May I ask for solution for this? Thank you. View attachment 1375255
Guys, any compressed, leaked, patched or any other funky versions are not made by me. Even if they are posted in this thread. I don't have full control of what's posted here.

so excited for 0.5. it's coming out in september right? hope it's a decently sized update, i wanna see how the nuns' case ends. the renders in this have been so nice, one of the best HS games on f95
Wazzzzzuuuup. Yes, very close. Like real close. I post release schedule in a bit.

Surely this game isn't dead right
Yes. Totally dead.
Come on now.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Release schedule coming right up.
We await, with baited breath! :D

Although, you just mentioned Patreon... I'm unfortunately, a filthy freeloader, so does that mean extra weeks of waiting for me and others of my ilk...? Oh dear, the waiting hurts so bad/good...

EDIT: Actually, how does one get access to the Discord? is it open to all, or only paid supporters?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes