badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
it's going to break saves yet again.
your saves broke before? I've been playing for the last few updates and my saves have never broken. maybe there were some problems with the compressed version of the game, and that's the version you played? i've only been playing the official version

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
you guys might not wanna play this update; it's just a mini episode for patrons with a little content to fill the gap between the last major update and the next major update due this month. plus, saves are gonna break with the next major update anyway, so be advised!
sadly dick song

Marjash

Sep 24, 2018
your saves broke before? I've been playing for the last few updates and my saves have never broken. maybe there were some problems with the compressed version of the game, and that's the version you played? i've only been playing the official version
It was the first release didn't let saves carry over to the first update.

• Wow
Reactions: badnboujee

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
you guys might not wanna play this update; it's just a mini episode for patrons with a little content to fill the gap between the last major update and the next major update due this month. plus, saves are gonna break with the next major update anyway, so be advised!
Thanks for the heads up, guess I'll continue waiting then. Skipped the last update as this one is supposed to contain an in-game walkthrough.

Reactions: badnboujee

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
I never thought I would enjoy a Honey Select game in 2021. WOW.
Pale Carnations and Now & Then are very well done too! You should try them :)

Wait, so how am I meant to play the game normally? I downloaded the newest version and when I start the game it starts off in the cafe with moon and mia with no introductions at all.
This version must be broken. I have this old save from 3.2 I think, but somehow its not compatible with incest patch so I decided to start over. Even thought that whole thing with Mia and Moon was a new intro lol.

Reactions: helenalove

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Thanks for letting us know. Shame that it's going to break saves yet again.
It was the first release didn't let saves carry over to the first update.
Saves were never broken before.
0.5 will be the first time.

Players have to replay 0.5 from the start.
Also leakers, please leak the right versions. I have to revert to a working version each time you do this.
It's difficult for new players to get into the game.

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Wait, so how am I meant to play the game normally? I downloaded the newest version and when I start the game it starts off in the cafe with moon and mia with no introductions at all.
Yeah its quite bloody confusing.
I didn't upload the post. Even though I own the thread mods can add and change the post which screws things up.
Leakers don't always leak the right versions. This is why games get abandoned. It stifles our growth significantly. If we weren't top ranked on itch, two updates in a row like this kills a game. Now because of this there would be no new patrons from f95 until 0.5.

Welps, I'm tired. Im not even gonna bother to try fixing it.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I didn't upload the post. Even though I own the thread mods can add and change the post which screws things up.
Leakers don't always leak the right versions. This is why games get abandoned. It stifles our growth significantly. If we weren't top ranked on itch, two updates in a row like this kills a game. Now because of this there would be no new patrons from f95 until 0.5.

Welps, I'm tired. Im not even gonna bother to try fixing it.
Ah, so the 4.5 version isn't from you? Guess I'll just wait till the 0.5 update rolls around, I never played this game before and since saves are going to be broken that's probably my best option.

I don't see the point in leaking a broken game version, no real point in that.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Ah, so the 4.5 version isn't from you? Guess I'll just wait till the 0.5 update rolls around, I never played this game before and since saves are going to be broken that's probably my best option.

I don't see the point in leaking a broken game version, no real point in that.
thats what leaker do, they wanna to be "hero" but fucked up badly, for ecchi sensei, there is even alpha/beta leak which is only for some of us to playtest for bug and stuff..

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
thats what leaker do, they wanna to be "hero" but fucked up badly, for ecchi sensei, there is even alpha/beta leak which is only for some of us to playtest for bug and stuff..
Yeah well Ecchi Sensei has new content maybe once a year so a leak or two can help miles

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Sounds like a whole lot of waiting again for something good. Oh well

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I don't see the point in leaking a broken build, seems against the point and it damages the creator's reputation. If you're going to leak something, make sure it's bug-free.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Thanks for the heads up, guess I'll continue waiting then. Skipped the last update as this one is supposed to contain an in-game walkthrough.
I hope so, I rarely play games without a walkthrough, especially when the game has a shit-ton of bad choices.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes