rero13

Nov 29, 2017
I don't get it bros, I'm 15 minutes in, finished prologue with a guy at a coffee shop and then it says "end of episode two end of main storyline" and just a freeroam after that is this normal?

mginvoke

Sep 29, 2020
I don't get it bros, I'm 15 minutes in, finished prologue with a guy at a coffee shop and then it says "end of episode two end of main storyline" and just a freeroam after that is this normal?
seems like it was a leaked, patreon-only build. probably full of bugs and other issues. it might not even be possible to start a new game on it, since i know there was at least one previous beta where progress was only possible on an old save.

if i were you, i wouldn't continue playing this 0.4.5 build. i would just wait until the 0.5 build that someone mentioned should be out at the end of this month. old saves will be corrupted once 0.5 comes out, too, so it's even more sensible to start fresh with 0.5.

WHAT IS THE PASSWORD OF THE COMPUTER IN THAT LAB?
i think it's big breasts. you should use the search function on the thread, in case i'm wrong.

Jabba Wookie

Sep 4, 2018
I wanted to play this game but it seems it starts in the middle of the story? Then I dont know what to do or why Im doing it. Im assuming this is a bug and not intended? It looks really good too, I wanna play it

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I wanted to play this game but it seems it starts in the middle of the story? Then I dont know what to do or why Im doing it. Im assuming this is a bug and not intended? It looks really good too, I wanna play it
If you would have read the post just above you, you would have realized that its a leaked, patreon only build. Its a test build that only allows you to play certain parts of the game. You should wait for the 0.5 version.

• Wow
Reactions: Jabba Wookie

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
seems like it was a leaked, patreon-only build. probably full of bugs and other issues. it might not even be possible to start a new game on it, since i know there was at least one previous beta where progress was only possible on an old save.

if i were you, i wouldn't continue playing this 0.4.5 build. i would just wait until the 0.5 build that someone mentioned should be out at the end of this month. old saves will be corrupted once 0.5 comes out, too, so it's even more sensible to start fresh with 0.5.
It doesn't matter if you play that version or not the Dev already stated that we will have to start a new game when playing .5 version.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I'm glad we can at least grab the public version on the patreon page. I was confused as hell with the "End of Chapter 2" thing, but it also caught my attention enough to look for the proper working version. If the dev(s) should see this post, the effort you put into this game shows even in the leaked version. I'm looking forward to playing, thanks!

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
So is the 4.3 from patreon safe to play in terms of bugs? Cus it's not mentioned in the changelog.
Or perhaps i should just go back to my waiting cave till next update?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
who is a virgin in this game and will there be pregnancy later?
There are some virgins in the game. Lots of pregnancy and pregnant farm planned later.

Finally updated!!
shout out:love::love::love:
Hola, if you're a repeating player please wait till 0.5

So is the 4.3 from patreon safe to play in terms of bugs? Cus it's not mentioned in the changelog.
Or perhaps i should just go back to my waiting cave till next update?
If you start a new game, 0.4.3 on patron page should be fine. But best to wait for 0.5 that's coming out soon as it requires a full playthru with changes in code.

So I started a new game and I guess I got the ending scenes of the chapter before starting the game at all. No clue what's going on. First time I couldn't get out of the kitchen, this time I cant properly start the game.

Dude do you even play your game when you make it?
Hey buddy, don't mean to be rude but this issue has been addressed multiple times in the thread as well as the main post itself. I did not post the current build. Please take 2 mins to read the replies right above you before getting angry. Don't be a Moe. Hehehe. ><"

At this point, I highly doubt a fan of the game would keep posting broken links knowing what it would do.
Probably a competitor, who knows. We have the same few guys spamming low reviews and corrupting the thread.
This only motivates me to keep winning. The cream will always rise to the top.

*****New players please read the thread before download. You can head to patron page and download the working build (for free). Or why not join patron and support the game if you enjoyed it.
Or if you have patience, wait for 0.5 which requires a brand new replay from everyone. ********

Last edited:

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
any updated walkthrough after the 3.3 one? It seems terribly outdated since I can't do most of the options there. I can't even get the Midnight Snack case to appear :WaitWhat:

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes