w123t4

May 26, 2019
Happy to see the crossover of my bully is my lover:ROFLMAO:
How many things have change that we need to restart a new game rather than using the old save in 0.5:unsure:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
any updated walkthrough after the 3.3 one? It seems terribly outdated since I can't do most of the options there. I can't even get the Midnight Snack case to appear :WaitWhat:
You shouldn't require a walkthrough as the hint system is pretty straightforward so far. You might need a little help if you cant figure out how to solve the case for certain parts.

But if you havent done the midnight snack case, that probably means you're a new player. If so please read the post two lines above.

Reactions: ScroxDieded and jxd

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Happy to see the crossover of my bully is my lover:ROFLMAO:
How many things have change that we need to restart a new game rather than using the old save in 0.5:unsure:
Haha you noticed the bus stop. Sharp eyes.
Just some crucial events and also stuff under the hood. I'm adding and fixing much more flags so that the game remembers more things. Hopefully this will be the last time. Better to just bite the bullet and do it early now than later.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I vaguely remember the sister getting, tentacled? And then some talk about her maybe getting transformed from that, is that still gonna be a thing or not?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I vaguely remember the sister getting, tentacled? And then some talk about her maybe getting transformed from that, is that still gonna be a thing or not?
Yeah, her boob event with the scientist girl is still on.

Did someone say pregnancy? Now if you have my full attention, I will be attentive to the project,
Lol. Then you're in for one heck of a ride. If you like pregnant + breeding stuff. Well, hahaha. You have no idea what's gonna hit you.
Let's just say no game will come close to what's coming. I guarantee it. None of that "game ends, last scene show pregnant render, happily ever after" bs.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017

Lol. Then you're in for one heck of a ride. If you like pregnant + breeding stuff. Well, hahaha. You have no idea what's gonna hit you.
Let's just say no game will come close to what's coming. I guarantee it. None of that "game ends, last scene show pregnant render, happily ever after" bs.
Can we please just fast foward a few weeks/months, so that we can have it already :p

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Besides updated code and content in 0.5.0, will there be additional changes for previous content like updated renders, ui, mechanic...etc?

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Wait what? tentacles? now i don't like the sound of that. I hope it's nothing excessive or it's optional atleast.
do you know if the game will have ntr in the future?
It would be great if they added it to give it more variety.
because in truth the game has the potential to exploit it with multiple fetishes and the ntr is one.
I1w5XJD.png

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Wait what? tentacles? now i don't like the sound of that. I hope it's nothing excessive or it's optional atleast.

View attachment 1393076
I'm pretty sure he's just talking about this one render that appears in the game. nothing more extreme than this happens, she's just attacked by a monster and the MC comes to save her before anything else happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure he's just talking about this one render that appears in the game. nothing more extreme than this happens, she's just attacked by a monster and the MC comes to save her before anything else happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still waiting for the 5.0 so haven't played the game yet. Good to know it's not what i thought it was, thanks.

• Love
Reactions: badnboujee

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So 0.4.5 is test build? Ok then: im gonna wait normal version. Is theye any planned time for that version? Like 2 week or someting?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Any compressed for 0.4.3 version?
Yeah, same question, quick search in the thread didn't turn it up

I have rarely received a reply from a dev that was as deeply promising as this

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes