badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, same question, quick search in the thread didn't turn it up
would like to know this too or better nopy or torrent because almost 2 gigas from mega is impossible
I think there was some issue with the compressed version earlier? like it caused some bugs or something. regardless, 0.5 should be out some time near the end of the month, and will require new saves anyway, so might be worth waiting for that. i'm sure someone will compress that as well.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
I think there was some issue with the compressed version earlier? like it caused some bugs or something. regardless, 0.5 should be out some time near the end of the month, and will require new saves anyway, so might be worth waiting for that. i'm sure someone will compress that as well.
Thanks, the truth is that I had the game on hold. Now I will wait even more xD.

• Love
Reactions: badnboujee

mginvoke

Sep 29, 2020
Can't repeat play something I can't actually play (last release I'm talking about here). I asked if you played your game because your problems shouldn't even make it to patron testing and this is the second time now. Not trying to be a dick, but I get if people feel that way. Still, if I said nothing it would mean I didn't care about your success. You can't keep letting this bad of a release actually get out there. If you need alpha testers, find a trustable few that could do that.

As far as dealing with the leak:
Edit your OP post, msg the mods not to add it. Problem solved. See if you can request the mods not update your thread without your release. This happens with other developers so it is possible. You can also edit your post with a big warning not to download 4.5 it would go a long way to avoid your headaches.
as moolah clearly stated, this was a patreon build. it was meant for people who already have completed saves, so they could play some additional content. it does not work with new saves. that's been repeated throughout this thread, like a million times. so there's no actual "bug" with it, it's by design to skip around the start. it might not even be accurate to call it an update, it's more like a filler.

i personally have had 0 issues playing 4.3 with a new save. no bugs on my end. i think that an earlier version of it had leaked though (called 4.2 or 4.1 or something like that), which skipped around a bit. so that might be what you're referring to when you say "last release I'm talking about here". but every "official" release has been fine.

as for your points about "dealing with the leak" -- mods aren't obligated to listen to the creator's whims. if they get their hands on a new update, they're not gonna wait until they get an "okay" signal from the developer. for example, look at Eternum by Caribdis. the game was scheduled to be released for free in the middle of september, but it leaked as soon as it got to the 25 dollar tier. you don't think Caribdis would want the mods to wait until the game was public for it to be released here? c'mon man, what do you think? as soon as the game is made available, it will be posted, with very very few exceptions (if any).

also the OP was already edited with a big warning in bold text before you even posted. as you have demonstrated repeatedly throughout your response, reading and critical thinking are not your strong suits. please keep that in mind before spreading misinformation about buggy builds or about how f95 works.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Which version did you download? Also, I'm not entirely sure what your question is. Please be more specific.

Two days.
Oh thank gods, I thought I have to wait for next month or something. BTW great game and art styles, but the storyline kind of dull to me. Maybe it's just early for the game and I just have high expectation since I play games like Being a Dik, Summer's gone, Leap of faith, ... but all in all, your game is great. Keep up the good work

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
With this last update, the text conversation with Eleanor falls under Beatrices' text messages.

Also, while it is a bit realistic...seeing "Eleanor is typing..." and actually having to wait for the conversation instead of my clicks activating it is extremely annoying.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
There's no way to escape that damn warehouse is there? I've tried several times and nothing. Should I have drank the milk?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Very confusing and the walkthrough is no help.
I'd try to give better guidance, but it was so confusing I can't even remember. I ended up using the flash light to help me find more items and then I had to cross this platform by sneaking. At some point I came across a ladder that I climbed down. I can't remember if that was before or after I killed the power in the warehouse. After that, you run out.

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I'd try to give better guidance, but it was so confusing I can't even remember. I ended up using the flash light to help me find more items and then I had to cross this platform by sneaking. At some point I came across a ladder that I climbed down. I can't remember if that was before or after I killed the power in the warehouse. After that, you run out.
Ok, that does help. I know now there is more I should be looking for. Didn't even know about the ladder lol

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ok, that does help. I know now there is more I should be looking for. Didn't even know about the ladder lol
Yeah, with the way the views are I felt turned around and I thought it was the ladder from before that you climb up. Anyway, I hope this gets you out of there (particularly because of what you end up doing afterwards :))

I really hate when games add stuff like this in.

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Hello dev. wanna say that I absolutely love the game. I can see that your team has worked very hard to make this game. The animations are amazing. Actually feels like I am playing a real game, instead of a fap game. The story is very immersive. Also wanna point out that I LOVE both the MILFS and both their different personalities. I just hope that you will let us have personal relationship with both the milfs together i.e The MC be the husband to both of them.

Reactions: MoolahMilk
Nov 24, 2019
I definitely can't solve the killed sister anna case. Version 0.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, the surname changed from Eslinger (the coffee family) to something else when asking to choose the culprit.

And lets not forget the gardener possibly having met James before (at least in my run this happened before the case). James is on a league of his own, petty concepts like "locked room" simply do not apply to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoolahMilk

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
I'm kind of curious about how the morality/sexuality/stats counter works. Like take Mia: she has stats regarding actions you take. What does this do, like what's your vision for it? It's been something that got me interested when I saw it.

I also wanted to ask if the personality path we chose will affect our chances at certain characters, dialogue during events, or will those stats be primarily focused on action-checks (like in an rpg). Not going to say that this is truly expected, because it seems like a lot of work!! Feel free to tell me to shove it if it's something you're guarding closely.

Keep up the good work Moolah!

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes