JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Beatrice and Moon are part of 6 mini episodes I was doing. I scrapped it after 3 events as people disliked the fact there was no lewds and there simply isn't time to create so much content in so little time. I'm trying to push the story this update.
People didnt like it, really? Surprising. I thought it was good I was enjoying it lol. Will it return in the future eventually or its gone forever?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Theres still much more content. Just follow the
hints in the heart icon and case file.

For this particular one u need to look for her at the bar a couple of times.

Also 0.5 will be out soon which will nuke saves and require full replay so u might want to wait for that one too.
as i remember it said i should just finish the quest i got from bartender, maybe i missed a tip somewhere else?

btw if you going to annihilate saves, any chance you will make a save so we can continue from end of 4.5?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Anyone have android version mod ? The link in f95 have problem,it dont have any "skip" button or "menu" button so i cant save or see gallery
u can try swiping up down left ride
MoolahMilk Hi When will 0.5 be released?
2 days buds.
People didnt like it, really? Surprising. I thought it was good I was enjoying it lol. Will it return in the future eventually or its gone forever?
Well the feedback was content was good but quite disappointing to download something and not have any new lewd scenes. I couldn't get to the lewds in time and didnt want to throw it in just for the sake of it. Glad you liked the story parts!
as i remember it said i should just finish the quest i got from bartender, maybe i missed a tip somewhere else?

btw if you going to annihilate saves, any chance you will make a save so we can continue from end of 4.5?
There's some new content in between. I might consider throwing up a save though if people ask for it and don't mind missing some content or logging their chosen choice. In any case I'm sure you can easily get one from someone.

makefront

Mar 8, 2020
Love the game, but is the update only the nun stuff or will there be minor/side stuff as well? dont get me wrong im super excited for the update, thanks for your hard work and keep it up! :D(y)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
why the incest patch doesnt work?I put it in the game folder yet it still doesnt work.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
first time playing this, it starts off in what appears to be a coffee/cafe shop with mia & moon closing up. going through the story, reached the end it says "end of episode 2". huh?? where's episode 1? this didn't start with episode 1?

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Edit: Okay, I've no idea what's going on with this build, but apparently none of my old saves were available and the game started me in the cafe, then eventually gave me an "end of episode 2" note, when I hadn't even played episode 1 in this playthrough. What happened? Did I do something wrong?

Also, it's really fucking weird to try to make Ryan look like a control freak over his girlfriend not wearing a helmet while riding. That's... not a good look. Don't do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: brownrice

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Riding without a helmet is stupid, dangerous behavior and if you do it frequently you're likely to get killed doing it. Anyone who rides knows it isn't a matter of if you'll get into an accident, but when. Because people don't notice motorcycles nearly as readily as cars, and it's impossible to plan for how other idiots will behave on the road. If you've ridden at all, you know how frequently cars will cut you off, turn into you, merge into you, or all manner of assorted idiocy. If you give a shit at all about surviving someone else's shitty driving, wear a helmet.

I say this as someone who rode without a helmet and ended up needing 50 stitches to put part of my face back together because of it. I was told repeatedly that I was lucky I didn't die. Don't be an idiot like I was. Wear a fucking a helmet.

Reactions: DougTheC

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Riding without a helmet is stupid, dangerous behavior and if you do it frequently you're likely to get killed doing it. Anyone who rides knows it isn't a matter of if you'll get into an accident, but when. Because people don't notice motorcycles nearly as readily as cars, and it's impossible to plan for how other idiots will behave on the road. If you've ridden at all, you know how frequently cars will cut you off, turn into you, merge into you, or all manner of assorted idiocy. If you give a shit at all about surviving someone else's shitty driving, wear a helmet.

I say this as someone who rode without a helmet and ended up needing 50 stitches to put part of my face back together because of it. I was told repeatedly that I was lucky I didn't die. Don't be an idiot like I was. Wear a fucking a helmet.
Oh I thought you were complaining because Ryan was shown as controlling
But the whole thing is true to the character of sage who doesn't like to follow 'boring ' rules

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Oh I thought you were complaining because Ryan was shown as controlling
But the whole thing is true to the character of sage who doesn't like to follow 'boring ' rules
I'm fine with him being shown as controlling, but complaining that a loved one doesn't wear a helmet isn't controlling behavior. It's caring behavior. It was just a bad choice on the writer's part.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I'm fine with him being shown as controlling, but complaining that a loved one doesn't wear a helmet isn't controlling behavior. It's caring behavior. It was just a bad choice on the writer's part.
No I am telling that Ryan was shown as a goody two shoes and sage was the rebel not interested in following boring laws. So it makes sense

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
forgot how to use the detective stuff, took a pause for long time, but I'm at the church, collected all evidence, but i cant accuse anyone?

Reactions: Djwkwkkskdmd

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
forgot how to use the detective stuff, took a pause for long time, but I'm at the church, collected all evidence, but i cant accuse anyone?
"Accuse" becomes available when your character has discovered pertinent information through dialogue with the nuns and through finding evidence or curious details throughout the map.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Edit: Okay, I've no idea what's going on with this build, but apparently none of my old saves were available and the game started me in the cafe, then eventually gave me an "end of episode 2" note, when I hadn't even played episode 1 in this playthrough. What happened? Did I do something wrong?
Quote from the OP....brightly colored too:

**NOTE: v0.4.5 is a test build & it might break saves
NEW PLAYERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS BUILD. Please download 0.4.3 if you want to start a new game.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes