Feb 17, 2018
Since I played the game I have an idea that comes back to me from time to time, when I see that the game is being discussed on the forum. So I thought I'd expose it. :unsure: It would be a shame for the MC in the evening, to not help Mia with the problem of lactation in her room (especially if in the future Mc have possibility to choose if Mia he can remain with big breasts). But I'm already sure that the developer thought long before, only that he didn't find the right moment to introduce the scene.

tom.jpg

Reactions: BenBen95

laleyka

Dec 28, 2019
god i love this one the joke really hit me hard,
ffs game over because got beat up with a dildo mtf my stomach hurt.
Speed is energy mofooos hahahaha

• Red Heart
Reactions: von chaturr

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So should I patch this version so I can start a new game or just wait for update 0.5 to come out before trying this game for the first time? I can't start a new game worth shit and it's been talked about to death on this forum, but I can't seem to actually find a solution here through searching, just people bitching about the upload.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So should I patch this version so I can start a new game or just wait for update 0.5 to come out before trying this game for the first time? I can't start a new game worth shit and it's been talked about to death on this forum, but I can't seem to actually find a solution here through searching, just people bitching about the upload.
It's best to wait till 0.5 comes out cuz if you start at 0.4.5 and continue to the new update your saves will get nuked. Also it's been mentioned 0.5 will make minor updates on some of the older content so there's that.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Detective (Introducing Maeve): "...she's holed up in a small research lab... Wait... that's actually near where you live!"
Map: Lab on the opposite site of the town regarding Mc's home...

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Good game so far. Good dialogues, atmosphere and story. Some bugs in the gameplay, but nothing too serious except for one messed up ordering. It is possible to spy on Ryan and recruit Tracy and Vixie before actually starting the business with Chanel at the Club.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes