Nov 24, 2019
first time playing this, it starts off in what appears to be a coffee/cafe shop with mia & moon closing up. going through the story, reached the end it says "end of episode 2". huh?? where's episode 1? this didn't start with episode 1?
Version 0.4.5 was a testing/debug build. It lacks early game content.

Try fetching version 0.4.3 (the latest stable) on or ideally wait for 0.5 release, it won't be long now, and dev said they broke up save-game compatibility (possibly something which after_load cannot fix, I guess? I mean, in theory you could use after_load to make the MC start reminiscing all the choices they did in life and fixing variables as you go, but I think in practice that would be against Ed Murphy law - e.g. saving and loading a game while you are still running the after_load code).

Also, it's really fucking weird to try to make Ryan look like a control freak over his girlfriend not wearing a helmet while riding. That's... not a good look. Don't do that.
Note: In Brazil and some other countries, it is an offense driving a bike without a helmet. You can have the bike taken away and the driver license revoked depending on how often you do that and where. Where because some streets obviously get more surveillance than others; That would be to protect you against an accident, in a rural street it is less likely to an accident happen, so less surveillance, less chances to get caught, loose law enforcement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR I agree that "helmet" would be a bad example. Have not played 0.4.5, but in 0.4.3 the approach was bikes vs cars. Which is a good example to show up Ryan vs Sage personality without walking on a thin line (caring - if you decide for the bike, use a helmet; controlling - bikes are dangerous, use a car)

Last edited:

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Quote from the OP....brightly colored too:
Well, shit. I glanced at that and assumed it was a warning about saves not working. Didn't bother to read it.

The thread title should've reflected that this is just a test/alpha build. Easier for players to see that than to read through the main post about a game they've already played before.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
According to the Discord, there's a bit of a delay in the release.
Normaly i always wait at least 1 week before starting to wait for non-test build but DEV said 0.5 will relased in 2 day so for 1 day im constantly checking update! Seriously its ok to take at least 1 week but then he shouldnt tell he gonna make 0.5 relase in 2 day...

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
I am new player and i already downloaded 0.4.5 because its the last update. F me, now i stuck without any mission.

someremove

May 6, 2020
can someone post the new patreon post about the update?

All i can see is that he says he can't finish in time

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, shit. I glanced at that and assumed it was a warning about saves not working. Didn't bother to read it.

The thread title should've reflected that this is just a test/alpha build. Easier for players to see that than to read through the main post about a game they've already played before.
I am new player and i already downloaded 0.4.5 because its the last update. F me, now i stuck without any mission.
I reckon I can fix this nonsense. I've already patched v0.4.5 to be able to initiate a new game from scratch and should be compatible with old saves (no guarantees). After reading all these posts I stopped porting my mod over and started working on a patch. It will be a professional patch, not that shoddy, hack BS that you folks commonly see. I need to test everything before releasing.

Storm ⛈ It would really make things much faster for me if you could message me that save that didn't work w/ v0.4.5 so I can speed up testing if you find time. If not, no worries, I'll do my best w/out it (I don't have a save pre-v0.4.5 to work with).

Regards, I'll keep y'all posted but this tropical storm is aiming right at me on the coast so there will likely be some delay with my coding work.....I might have to bugout North.

1631542226548.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I reckon I can fix this nonsense. I've already patched v0.4.5 to be able to initiate a new game from scratch and should be compatible with old saves (no guarantees). After reading all these posts I stopped porting my mod over and started working on a patch. It will be a professional patch, not that shoddy, hack BS that you folks commonly see. I need to test everything before releasing.

Storm ⛈ It would really make things much faster for me if you could message me that save that didn't work w/ v0.4.5 so I can speed up testing if you find time. If not, no worries, I'll do my best w/out it (I don't have a save pre-v0.4.5 to work with).

Regards, I'll keep y'all posted but this tropical storm is aiming right at me on the coast so there will likely be some delay with my coding work.....I might have to bugout North.

View attachment 1402988
Sorry, I should've been clearer: my old saves weren't visible at all with this build. Not sure if that was by design. Could be that I missed an update somewhere so my saves weren't far enough into the game to work for this build.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020

View attachment 1402988

Mother Nature be a heartless cunt. Please keep safe as you can dude.

mginvoke

Sep 29, 2020

View attachment 1402988
I'm just curious sancho, why are you doing this if 0.5 will include the content from the mini eps anyway (the stuff in 4.4, 4.5, and 4.6)? what's the point of modding 4.5 if there's gonna be new saves required at the end of the month when 0.5 releases? imo if people really wanna play it rn without waiting, they should just DL 4.3 and play that; then they can just carry over their save manually to the 4.5 build and get that content too -- which is not worth it imo, it's just a test build of a date with moon, 0 lewd content.

also stay safe in the storm brother. we had one a few weeks ago, it was devastating. hope you have some power generators stored away.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I just downloaded the game and wish I had read the comments telling me to wait till .5 since it is going to destroy saves I also saw it will focus on the nuns, now I just got to the nuns and just got to the part where the cop asks you to accuse someone or rule it a suicide and I just want to know will we get to see a scene between the gardener and Mariam because he definitely is banging her talking about planting his seed inside her.

• Haha
Reactions: justTx

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Attaching below the v0.3.3 In-Game Choice Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • Highlights the best choice in Green.
  • Displays the stats gained:
    • If Positive Effect (+) Pink.
    • If Negative Effect (-) Purple.
  • Otherwise it's a free pick.
Please note, that Karma in this game affects the personality of the MC towards a given character. Which will either be more loving/caring (+ Karma) or Corrupt/aggressive (- Karma).

IMPORTANT: This mod won't instruct you on what to do / what's the next step. It will only provide help with the dialogue choices so you could rest easy when making that decision.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update, please.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
MoolahMilk Hi When will 0.5 be released?
2 days buds.
Am i read this wrong? I was waiting update since then but we dont get it and in your patreon 0.5 have %5 progress so i dont get it. Is someting came up? I mean its happened 5 day already LOL. Normal i always wait 1-2 week after beta type updates for stable versions and dont even look that game until that time and generaly they relase after one or two week but when you said 2 day i got exicated and started waiting for update :(

Reactions: justTx
Nov 24, 2019
Am i read this wrong? I was waiting update since then but we dont get it and in your patreon 0.5 have %5 progress so i dont get it. Is someting came up? I mean its happened 5 day already LOL. Normal i always wait 1-2 week after beta type updates for stable versions and dont even look that game until that time and generaly they relase after one or two week but when you said 2 day i got exicated and started waiting for update :(
iirc 2 days for Patreon version, got delayed by our mighty mistress called "Real Life", but the public version is (or was) still estimated for the end of the month. I might be wrong, but someone will surely correct me if this is the case.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes