KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Moolah just released the alpha version for the 50$ patreons, so I have no idea when the public version is coming out but surely not this month.

Reactions: brownrice

zura2000

Sep 20, 2018
There are so many pictures of this game yet when i played it 1 hour later game tells me that i have seen all content. Can someone tell me what is going on?

Nov 24, 2019
There are so many pictures of this game yet when i played it 1 hour later game tells me that i have seen all content. Can someone tell me what is going on?
You probably are using the DEBUG version (0.4.5) instead of the GAME version (0.4.3) which has... Well, over half the game content removed. After all, version 0.4.5 was meant to test only the new features.

It probably was noted in the front page that the version available for download (0.4.5) is not meant for new players because that. Nonetheless.

Instead, I advise you to wait a couple days for the 0.5.0 release and start over (savegames are incompatible, in any case)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can't wait for the next update
The alpha release came out 2 days ago, also there is a new Patreon post about the game though can't unlock it since I'm not a patron.

Don't know if the game will be release today as scheduled or its still in beta testing stage.

someremove

May 6, 2020
it's a super buggy alpha build. events don't work right. found this out on the discord... no reason to leak it yet, save your money leakers. last time, the game leaked very early and there were a bunch of bugs and complaints on the forum because it was obviously a buggy alpha

just wait for the bug free build, should be soon

donandonan

Oct 18, 2020
The alpha release came out 2 days ago, also there is a new Patreon post about the game though can't unlock it since I'm not a patron.

Don't know if the game will be release today as scheduled or its still in beta testing stage.
I was on the dev Patreon. ver 0.5 should be release on Sep, 30 but not. The new update may delay.

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
I see that we need to start new saves with 0.5, so I have not played this game since the last major update awhile ago (with the Sage sanctuary stuff). But can anyone tell me if we had new Sophia (green-haired girl) content in the last few updates, or if we're getting it with 0.5? MoolahMilk

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I think we've got to wait a lot longer buddy. It doesn't seem to even be past the alpha stage yet according to the patreon headlines. it hasn't even come down the tiers. so probably it's very buggy and needs a few more weeks til it's public or even down to a cheaper tier.
Shame that; was hoping to play it this month, but oh well. Patience is waiting for a good game to be released, rather than a rushed jumble of mistakes.

Keep going, MoolahMilk. Will be waiting when the game is ready for release. Thanks for all the hard work. :)

skdhn

Jul 6, 2017
Somehow the 0.4.5 version has stoped right when i use joiplay to play this game the error said cant inPut name in the code of renpy folder but when i uninstall renpy plugin and install it again open the game now and wow the game is load, can play well but when i quit and open the game once more it has a bug again. Any help with the renpy folder?

Oct 17, 2019
This game is broken I've done everything the game allow prior to getting the sunglasses. Sage is sitting at a table with a ! but when I click her there no dialogue.. I've done Beatrice with the pills put the side quest is still up.. and i cant get wine to talk to the red head in the bar. WHAT am I missing?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes