Feb 17, 2018
If it were up to me I would clearly choose these beauties to remain from now on. So, I leave a massage to the game developer: Please after this quest is done, make the game to have an option so you have the possibility to choose if you want she remain with this big lactating boobs(like a side effect of the monster). The game is very good and I like it so far.

beauty.jpg

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Deviant Anomalies [v0.4.5] + Incest + Gallery Mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
last scene with eleanor is pussy rub? or possible to find her and continue in this update?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
last scene with eleanor is pussy rub? or possible to find her and continue in this update?
Theres still much more content. Just follow the
hints in the heart icon and case file.

For this particular one u need to look for her at the bar a couple of times.

Also 0.5 will be out soon which will nuke saves and require full replay so u might want to wait for that one too.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I downloaded the 4.5 patch but everything in the in game hints/guide says I have reached the end of all the content. What is actually new from 4.2?

edit

Nvrm there was some new stuff with Beatrice

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
New saves will be required for 0.5. That should be out by the end of the month. I think the best thing to do would be to wait til then if you can brother
Waiting is such sweet sorrow... who the hell am I kidding, waiting is painful! :ROFLMAO:

Still, I know it'll be worth the wait. So impressed with the story so far, from before I stopped. I do hope there's more options for big boobs and lactation though. Bit of a fetish of mine...

Reactions: BenBen95

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Just did the scene with moon mia and ryan dropping her off at the house. At the end of that scene there is a dev note about more of that plot to come in a few days.

A few days for a new update? Was the true?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
is a new save needed? last i played was like 2 ish patches ago. thanks in advance!
Waiting is such sweet sorrow... who the hell am I kidding, waiting is painful! :ROFLMAO:

Still, I know it'll be worth the wait. So impressed with the story so far, from before I stopped. I do hope there's more options for big boobs and lactation though. Bit of a fetish of mine...
Glad you liked it buds. 0.5 is on the way that will focus on the nuns.

Tried to like the game but the sex scenes without penetration collisions look pretty crappy.
That's unfortunate buddy. I do try my best with the animations.

Just did the scene with moon mia and ryan dropping her off at the house. At the end of that scene there is a dev note about more of that plot to come in a few days.

A few days for a new update? Was the true?
Beatrice and Moon are part of 6 mini episodes I was doing. I scrapped it after 3 events as people disliked the fact there was no lewds and there simply isn't time to create so much content in so little time. I'm trying to push the story this update.

thongminh015

May 15, 2019
Anyone have android version mod ? The link in f95 have problem,it dont have any "skip" button or "menu" button so i cant save or see gallery

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes