MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
i'm stuck in the warehouse trying to sneak past a guy in a pink shirt and black vest but i always get caught , how can i get past him ?
Wait till he looks away.

i found a fix, use a savegame editor, find "dtime" and change the number to what part of the day you want, 88 is morning, 89 is afternoon, 90 is evening and 91 is night

ofc I have no idea how far it is possible to play like that, but this huge bug that the dev seem to ignore must be something he/she already knows about
It's not a bug. This is a planned replay as i need to make some changes in code.

So nothing new with Mia? I kinda got drawn to this game way back when it released with the depravity progression screen. Is that not really emphasized in the game as much? More just one-off detective stories?
Case is connected to main story and yes, depravity progression and girls in the house and all that are in the works. Part of the reason why theres a replay. To prepare for the coming stats and date mechanics.

Thanks buds. Got it.

Does the lack of date mechanics affect the outcome of the date with Moon?
No. The date mechanic will be a recurring theme where you will bring the girls on dates and the Atlantis restaurant is one of the locations. It will be clear when its done.

I'm really dissapointed. I've been waiting for months and play the new content but game forced me to start over. What kind of decision is that dev? Why should i play start over again ? I was so exited to see some Moon content and very dissapointed. Please just add 0.5 save file so we can keep going to play.
This replay has been planned and announced for a long time buddy. I need to make some changes. PArt and parcel of developing a relatively complex game. Hopefully it's the last time. I'm prepping for the stats mechanic that will be implemented soon. It is not straightforward as I'm attempting a rather ambitious game but it will pay off later down the road and when it's completed. Still early days guys.

dylanator47

Jun 10, 2018
The last nun I need to interrogate is Delilah but theres no option to do so. I have 11/12 clues, no option in morning, afternoon, or evening, and can't find her at night. Not sure how to progress.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
The last nun I need to interrogate is Delilah but theres no option to do so. I have 11/12 clues, no option in morning, afternoon, or evening, and can't find her at night. Not sure how to progress.
Which clue are you missing? Did you talk to moe at the mall at night?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Check the previous page.
Thanks, sorry, I should've been more precise. I was asking for something similar to the previous version update which indicated which characters got updates. I looked at the archive and all I found that I hadn't seen before was the total defense party (but that's not new I think).

Reactions: Xypher

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
Wait till he looks away.

It's not a bug. This is a planned replay as i need to make some changes in code.

Case is connected to main story and yes, depravity progression and girls in the house and all that are in the works. Part of the reason why theres a replay. To prepare for the coming stats and date mechanics.

Thanks buds. Got it.

No. The date mechanic will be a recurring theme where you will bring the girls on dates and the Atlantis restaurant is one of the locations. It will be clear when its done.

This replay has been planned and announced for a long time buddy. I need to make some changes. PArt and parcel of developing a relatively complex game. Hopefully it's the last time. I'm prepping for the stats mechanic that will be implemented soon. It is not straightforward as I'm attempting a rather ambitious game but it will pay off later down the road and when it's completed. Still early days guys.
L)]P6GI~Y$MWEY8H@8UW``5.png

I click this option :

5K%H38KUAQNP%B$N4EQ9JDQ.png

what did I miss?

Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
call me a moron but i am stuck inside the crypt, trying to open the safe with the code under "who killed jesus", I am struggling with the answer there -_-

Reactions: Karame11

elzorro212

Apr 11, 2018
Stuck in the crypt - used refrigerant and hammer to break the chains, but can't break the lock or find the flashlight to move on. I can see the who killed jesus message but there's really nowhere to go from here.

Reactions: Hashflow

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Everything I touch in the crypt just give me a message error, so Im just stuck there
Yes thats the bug in the beta . Just ignore and continue playing. One fix that might halp is to save. Restart the game and load where u left off. Apparently it solves the issue for some

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 1464135

I click this option :

View attachment 1464138

what did I miss?
I cant tell from the pics u sent me.
call me a moron but i am stuck inside the crypt, trying to open the safe with the code under "who killed jesus", I am struggling with the answer there -_-
Maybe you should try the powerbox and switches. Maybe they do something perhaps?
Just to confirm - does all the SOL content end after you've interrogated all four nuns?
Theres still some content like the crypt and el/cat cutscene.

Stuck in the crypt - used refrigerant and hammer to break the chains, but can't break the lock or find the flashlight to move on. I can see the who killed jesus message but there's really nowhere to go from here.
Perhaps you should try opening the safe.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Huh, ok, so this release is still the buggy beta build... I think I can wait a bit longer for the finished product. :)

Sheesh, got all excited before work, thinking maybe the release schedule had been bumped forward. :p

Reactions: HunterSeeker

elzorro212

Apr 11, 2018
I cant tell from the pics u sent me.

Maybe you should try the powerbox and switches. Maybe they do something perhaps?

Theres still some content like the crypt and el/cat cutscene.

Perhaps you should try opening the safe.
Thanks Moolah - I can't open the safe because I can't find the code. Other's screenshot shows they found a piece of parchment with the decoder on it, but I can't see it anywhere (and can't open the crate because there's no more refrigerant). Save file attached if it helps.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes