omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks Moolah - I can't open the safe because I can't find the code. Other's screenshot shows they found a piece of parchment with the decoder on it, but I can't see it anywhere (and can't open the crate because there's no more refrigerant). Save file attached if it helps.
code is on the wall in the safe room try flicking left swith on and also side switches 1-2

im trying to wrap my head around the bigger puzzle and im stumped

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Huh, ok, so this release is still the buggy beta build... I think I can wait a bit longer for the finished product. :)

Sheesh, got all excited before work, thinking maybe the release schedule had been bumped forward. :p
The only bug so far is an error screen that appears for players with preexisting saves.
You can ignore and continue the game or save, exit and reload to clear it.

Thanks Moolah - I can't open the safe because I can't find the code. Other's screenshot shows they found a piece of parchment with the decoder on it, but I can't see it anywhere (and can't open the crate because there's no more refrigerant). Save file attached if it helps.
Its not a bug. U need to turn on the switch in the room with the safe.

Reactions: itfod

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
you need the following things:
- scroll
- match
- who killed jesus
and a little bit of brain ;)
hahaha i come to see pixle tittys not have to solve riddles im far to stoned for that hahahaha

ive been looking at who killed jesus and the parchement for 10 mins like :WaitWhat:

TuSlayer

Aug 29, 2017
Where do you find the scroll / parchement? (lol its just on floor in passage)
Also after filling the lantern and lighting it, it despawned...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
what if i start...from the sex scene with Beatrice? Will I incur in some bug?(although i'm waiting for Episode 2, so i can actually make a choice of being nice to her...despite the fact that i find her boring and pretentious as hell)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I guess, i'll wait for the release of Episode 2...then...

i mean, otherwise i must make one save for every single choice presented in the game...which can be quite confusing XD

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
For the next update, those extra clicks could be removed and the person’s entire sentence would appear in the box at once. It can hold at least 5 lines of text, so why should that first line come first and then click CLICK again to get another line in the same sentence. Fuck that is an annoying way to have a conversation about the game.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I have completed all objectives in the book and unlocked all 4 secret scenes (for next update) also did the crypt. The quest log didn't change and says to refer to my book that I have already (I think so) completed.
Am I missing an event?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Has there been any new content added for Mia?
based on the changelog? Only Moon and Beatrice(and not the choice of being nice to her before the fucking...that one comes in Episode 2...and we don't know when that will come out)

Basically the only flaw(for me) of this game is: Wait for Episode 2 to have all the available choices...

the game is great and i love it...but it means that if i want to take in consideration every choice so far...i must wait for Episode 2...or redo the game over and over just in case i may miss some "episode 2 choice"

Is this decision of "blocking" some choices, something plot related(like for Long Live the Princess, where there is a new game plus function)???

IF it's for inducing people to replay the VN, it's pointless, it would be and more importantly FEEL like a chore...read how many people are annoyed that they MUST play the whole game all over again because of this update. You want your game to be played over and over? Make a game so good without annoying mechanics. I played Freeloading Family 3 times this year alone, and once "Once in a Lifetime" was completed, i played it all over again twice.

You already have a good story with good mechanics, just go with that until the end...and people will be here loving your game

(and please, don't make remasters only because you don't know how to continue the plot and you're taking time by remastering everything, like some devs recently did...XD)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes