Attaching below the v0.3.3 In-Game Choice Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • Highlights the best choice in Green.
  • Displays the stats gained:
    • If Positive Effect (+) Pink.
    • If Negative Effect (-) Purple.
  • Otherwise it's a free pick.
Please note, that Karma in this game affects the personality of the MC towards a given character. Which will either be more loving/caring (+ Karma) or Corrupt/aggressive (- Karma).

IMPORTANT: This mod won't instruct you on what to do / what's the next step. It will only provide help with the dialogue choices so you could rest easy when making that decision.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will you be updating

Jan 5, 2021
Okay, so let me preface by saying I'm a depraved human being and I love games with the Rape tag, like BHH by Seathblack and his team.

I played an earlier version of this game and loved the male dom parts of it, but let me say I was absolutely gobsmacked by some of the scenes in the newest version. I wasn't expecting to see rape in this game at all, but I was very pleasantly surprised by 2-3 scenes (one scene could possibly be categorized more as sleep sex tag?). The fantastic animations and gradual escalation of all scenes really makes this one of my top games on this site.

Having said that, I do think Rape tag should be added. It's completely avoidable I think, but people may want to be warned in advance. Also others like me who search by the rape tag may be more inclined to try out this very good game.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I dunno about the others, but I feel that Moon + MC has the potential to be a great relationship. Some of the renders of the date quest looked super cute. Slightly disappointed that the entire date quest was not part of the update.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Hmm, any reason not to screw Moe over on the spycam footage? There's only room for one creep in this town and its not him god damn it!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Guys, this replay has been planned, announced and discussed for a long time. Months ago even before the previous update. I know how unhappy you are. Everyone is including me. These things happen. Again, this is not a simple VN like Oialt where its as simple as writing the next chapter. Some parts are work in progress, some needs tweaking etc etc.
It is not a complete game. All this in the hopes that once its completed we have a good game for people to play.

You may not like mechanics and gameplay, that's fine. Plenty of straight VN's out there. But I'm trying to make a game with actual gameplay and freeroam and it's just different strokes for different folks.
Oh, i'm okay with the mechanics and the game play, please, don't misunderstand me: I'm not okay with the fact that some options/choices are blocked by the "This will be available in Episode 2"-thingy and i don't understand why but it clearly means that at some point i'll must re-do the whole game all over again just to be sure that i didn't missed something(Like what kind of approach use to have sex with Beatrice). That's it. No other issues with the game of any kind but the one i'm talking about here and now.

Last edited:

ikswezclam

May 13, 2017
How to leave the church at the nun crime? I have found all the evidences and clues, no more dialogue option and stuck in church.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Done with getting all clues in the church for the second investigation (new update), and I'm done interrogating Sister Miriam with 3/3 correct and blackmail. But talking to her again after the interrogation just gives me the prompt to interrogate her again, but there's nothing new since I already did all the questions.

I'm also missing one question for Sister Delilah so it'd be nice if anyone can point that out (already got the one from her phone).

100100mvs

Aug 15, 2018
i donno it works for u... i left some clues and i went passed through that level... but when i came back and found all of the clues i cant proceed

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
So this game needs a walkthrough?

I remember playing back on 0.3.3 and there was a multi-mod or something like that that gives you hints to where the points were allocated.
That mod is not longer supported, and in this kind of sandbox games, i always wonder if i'll miss something or get into a path that i don't want, just because 1-2 answers, because i dont mind playing them.. at least in one path, but they usually are a pain in the ass to check other paths if there are a lot of variation.

So, what i want to know, if it is possible to miss content by picking some choices (Not talking about obvious accept or reject choices). The choices that i'm talking about are those about control or not control yourself, threaten or stay calm and so on.

Another thing, is , if it's possible to miss content, is due because you need almost perfect stats or something like that?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes