Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Done with getting all clues in the church for the second investigation (new update), and I'm done interrogating Sister Miriam with 3/3 correct and blackmail. But talking to her again after the interrogation just gives me the prompt to interrogate her again, but there's nothing new since I already did all the questions.

I'm also missing one question for Sister Delilah so it'd be nice if anyone can point that out (already got the one from her phone).
The clues can be found by talking to the other nuns (Delilah's promotion had been withheld), clicking on Delilah's phone when she isn't in the room and talking to Moe in the mall at night.

Reactions: the_observant

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Help. I' stuck on goddammit Delilah. I feel like I've done everything. Interrogated everyone else, been to crypt.
1634992168469.png

1634992180606.png

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Attaching below the v0.3.3 In-Game Choice Mod
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • Highlights the best choice in Green.
  • Displays the stats gained:
    • If Positive Effect (+) Pink.
    • If Negative Effect (-) Purple.
  • Otherwise it's a free pick.
Please note, that Karma in this game affects the personality of the MC towards a given character. Which will either be more loving/caring (+ Karma) or Corrupt/aggressive (- Karma).

IMPORTANT: This mod won't instruct you on what to do / what's the next step. It will only provide help with the dialogue choices so you could rest easy when making that decision.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Work your mod with ver. 0.5.4? :)

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
The clues can be found by talking to the other nuns (Delilah's promotion had been withheld), clicking on Delilah's phone when she isn't in the room and talking to Moe in the mall at night.
Thanks, finally some development. She has her phone on the table in her room, but only in the mornings.

Reactions: Blizzard99

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
MoolahMilk - Not sure if this one is reported yet, but get this while interrogating Theresa about addictions:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Case_SOL.rpy", line 6694, in <module>
TypeError: 'unicode' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Case_SOL.rpyc", line 6694, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
Deviant Anomalies 0.5.4.Beta.Build
Sat Oct 23 09:50:07 2021

Jun 6, 2018
GDRIVE link is this ---- >>>

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Reactions: Mikan300

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
MoolahMilk Hate to break it to you, but I actually started over and got to the poont where you walk Moon home and I also got the message to play again from the start. You may want to look into what actually triggers this.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, same for me. Played a few scence on the day the game was saved, was going to bed and got the same message. The game was fun, but I will not replay all that again for no obvious reason. Probably will wait until the game gets abadoned or finished.
Why did you this to us, dev?
i found a fix, use a savegame editor, find "dtime" and change the number to what part of the day you want, 88 is morning, 89 is afternoon, 90 is evening and 91 is night
It's not a bug. This is a planned replay as i need to make some changes in code.
Then why have that come up AFTER the church investigation?? why not just have it come up as soon as you load a save? Instead you let players rummage around for 2-3 hours and when they finally done, or atleast with first part you tell them to restart the entire game? seriously? could not done that little earlier?

MoolahMilk Hate to break it to you, but I actually started over and got to the poont where you walk Moon home and I also got the message to play again from the start. You may want to look into what actually triggers this.
thx for doing that, I doubt i would have wanted to do it all over again, but you confirmed it then, it is a bug?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Did u use a save file? If you started a new game it wouldnt show. U mean u got thru many nights until walking moon home?
There should be no problems if you had started a new game.

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
i found a fix, use a savegame editor, find "dtime" and change the number to what part of the day you want, 88 is morning, 89 is afternoon, 90 is evening and 91 is night

Then why have that come up AFTER the church investigation?? why not just have it come up as soon as you load a save? Instead you let players rummage around for 2-3 hours and when they finally done, or atleast with first part you tell them to restart the entire game? seriously? could not done that little earlier?

thx for doing that, I doubt i would have wanted to do it all over again, but you confirmed it then, it is a bug?
Once again for the last time, I have announced it MULTIPLE TIMES FOR MONTHS AHEAD. At the top of the download page it is written in BOLD YELLOW LETTERS to start a new save. And the moment you head to sleep, the game will also tell u if you have not started a new game. If you still loaded a save despite all of that...well what can you do?

For the last time, I know u are fucking pissed u have to restart. Everyone is fucking pissed. But this is part and parcel of game development. Better now than later. If you refuse to understand that, then there is nothing I can do. Sorry bout that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
Did u use a save file? If you started a new game it wouldnt show. U mean u got thru many nights until walking moon home?
There should be no problems if you had started a new game.
Nope, a completely new game, I didn't even have old saves as I just did a clean install of windows 11. So I played through the 2 cases and somewhere after the second one I got around to where you take Moon home. Then all of a sudden this popped up.

So yeah, not sure what you programmed it to look at, but I'd personally just prefer it if you get a message like this when you open the game, rather than there being some invisible checks which may or may not throw false positives.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I don't understand, for this update do I need to restart the game?
Yes please start a new game.

This game is so good more than I expected.
AWesome. Glad you liked it.

How to leave the church at the nun crime? I have found all the evidences and clues, no more dialogue option and stuck in church.
How are you stuck at the church? If you could describe it I can check it out to see if its a bug.

MoolahMilk - Not sure if this one is reported yet, but get this while interrogating Theresa about addictions:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Case_SOL.rpyc", line 6694, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
Deviant Anomalies 0.5.4.Beta.Build
Sat Oct 23 09:50:07 2021
Thanks taking the time to report this. This is the bug that im still trying to fix for the beta.

What to do after interrogation them? and I have to find one side event and idk where to look View attachment 1465265
You need to successfully pressure Eve to gain access to her side event.

So what's the purpose of the Solomon coin(s)?
It will become clear later. Still in development process.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes