pspdanxtx283

Oct 10, 2017
Is this a bug? I'm doing Sage's storyline; I bought the shades and the mask, but I never got a call from Chanel.

Edit: nvm, I got the call after progressing through Eleanor's sidequests and meeting Beatrice for the first time

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
The only bug so far is an error screen that appears for players with preexisting saves.
You can ignore and continue the game or save, exit and reload to clear it.
Just got back from work; ok, so this is safe to download and play, from the start?? Sweet! Looking forward to it! :D

Shame though; won't be able to play for at least another 24 hours or so. Finally able to go out and see family again this weekend, (lockdown just ended here) so I'm off computer games for a bit. :p

Thanks for the update Moolah! Looking forward to it! :D

Waflstmpr

Nov 1, 2018
Looking at the preview pics, and without spoiling too much, can someone whose played through this game so far tell me if there is more that happens with the purple haired chick and the weird alien facehugger thingy? Cos if its just a single scene that doesnt get any follow up, then I doubt id play through this game for JUST that one scene...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Looking at the preview pics, and without spoiling too much, can someone whose played through this game so far tell me if there is more that happens with the purple haired chick and the weird alien facehugger thingy? Cos if its just a single scene that doesnt get any follow up, then I doubt id play through this game for JUST that one scene...
the game is barely at the beginning, the facehugger thingy appears in only one scene...for eating the purple haired girl...and some alien-kind of sex

so yeah...if you're looking for beastiality, "alienality" and NTR...you'll better leave...

Waflstmpr

Nov 1, 2018
the game is barely at the beginning, the facehugger thingy appears in only one scene...for eating the purple haired girl...and some alien-kind of sex

so yeah...if you're looking for beastiality, "alienality" and NTR...you'll better leave...
Damnit, that preview pic gave me hope lol.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Damnit, that preview pic gave me hope lol.
it's some shocking scene...the classic "let's scare the vanilla people, only for them to be reassured that after that, everything will have an erotic turn"(basically the green fluid on her chest, will trigger a constant lactating reaction, and her boobs will get bigger...and basically starts the developing of incest feelings between her and MC)

Also i'm one of those vanilla people XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Waflstmpr

joinchi

Sep 17, 2020
You have prepared the pills you should invite beatrice to channels apartment and show it to her How to invite stuck in this place?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Hey could someone tell me if theres a landlady in the game? bc i saw the previous pics on the OP and i didnt saw anyone who looks like a landlady, i would really appreciate it if you could show me a pic of the landlady if there is

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I swear there's no reasonable logic behind getting past the darkness at the start of the crypt. I just ended up mashing the buttons and suddenly it worked.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Everything I touch in the crypt just give me a message error, so Im just stuck there
based on the changelog? Only Moon and Beatrice(and not the choice of being nice to her before the fucking...that one comes in Episode 2...and we don't know when that will come out)

Basically the only flaw(for me) of this game is: Wait for Episode 2 to have all the available choices...

the game is great and i love it...but it means that if i want to take in consideration every choice so far...i must wait for Episode 2...or redo the game over and over just in case i may miss some "episode 2 choice"

Is this decision of "blocking" some choices, something plot related(like for Long Live the Princess, where there is a new game plus function)???

IF it's for inducing people to replay the VN, it's pointless, it would be and more importantly FEEL like a chore...read how many people are annoyed that they MUST play the whole game all over again because of this update. You want your game to be played over and over? Make a game so good without annoying mechanics. I played Freeloading Family 3 times this year alone, and once "Once in a Lifetime" was completed, i played it all over again twice.

You already have a good story with good mechanics, just go with that until the end...and people will be here loving your game

(and please, don't make remasters only because you don't know how to continue the plot and you're taking time by remastering everything, like some devs recently did...XD)
Start from the beginning again? Yeah I've just about had enough of that.
Guys, this replay has been planned, announced and discussed for a long time. Months ago even before the previous update. I know how unhappy you are. Everyone is including me. These things happen. Again, this is not a simple VN like Oialt where its as simple as writing the next chapter. Some parts are work in progress, some needs tweaking etc etc.
It is not a complete game. All this in the hopes that once its completed we have a good game for people to play.

You may not like mechanics and gameplay, that's fine. Plenty of straight VN's out there. But I'm trying to make a game with actual gameplay and freeroam and it's just different strokes for different folks.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes