Change-Log:
Location Rework - The chool has had a redesign
CG Count - Around 450 new CGs are in the game
Hidden Image Fix - The hidden images now work again
Christine Scene - New scene for Christine & the job interview
Amanda Scene - New scenes for Amanda, around 6 scenes in total
Weekend Event - The first weekend event has been added
New Location - College has been added into the game, find Amy & Jessica there
Daily Routines - Jessica & Sarah both have ( almost ) full daily routines, just need to add Sarah in bed.
Repeatable Scenes - I've removed a portion of the repeatable scenes simply because thee to grindly, I'll be working on them a little in 0.6 to make them more rewarding.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Deviant Desires [v0.5b] [PingPanda] (1.13 gb rar pc source)

229 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
I even started a new game, and it's still missing. I checked the image folder, and there aren't any with the names of that show up as missing. There are other images missing too

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I even started a new game, and it's still missing. I checked the image folder, and there aren't any with the names of that show up as missing. There are other images missing too
The scene it's trying to pull them from is Amanda's homework scene which doesn't use ys_bedroom_repeat, it uses ys_homework_repeat so I don't see why it's trying to pull something that simply isn't in the script, I had an issue similair to this earlier today and it doesn't seem to be a game issue, it seems to be a renpy issue and I've no clue what's causing it, I've been in touch with a few devs and they don't know either.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
full of bugs ! game tell me to go to studio and when i go there only option i have to click on exit door ! click on this error click on that error how to play game ???

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
full of bugs ! game tell me to go to studio and when i go there only option i have to click on exit door ! click on this error click on that error how to play game ???
I need more info than that, where in the game are you, what day is it, what path did you go down.

Also are you using a past save? if so from which version & are you currently playing 0.5? not 0.4?

PolkaBoy

Mar 20, 2019
I'm having the problem. I am stuck at the studio in version 5.0. It gives no options other than to enter and exit. This is the day after the Mother has done the job interview.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'm having the problem. I am stuck at the studio in version 5.0. It gives no options other than to enter and exit. This is the day after the Mother has done the job interview.
What path did you choose? did you loan Amanda money or not? what day is it in game?

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes