VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
So he remade his first attempt at deviant desires into family matters. Which took the Visual Novel approach and instead turned into another grindy "sandbox" game.

Then people told him that it was worse than before and so he started reworking it.... It became Deviant Desires again in name, still features the same senseless grind and apart from one event with the aunt, there's nothing more.

I have no idea what he did all those months and what he was talking about in all those posts he made on his patreon about how far progressed the story was with which girl.
BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING IN IT!

So disappointing.
Don't like it, leave, simple as.

To answer what I've been doing:

I'm done repeating myself.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@PingPanda
First of all, I've just finished your awesome game Brother. I must say, well done!!
I know it doesn't have as much of the content as the last one did, and I was kind of looking forward to finally having sex with Mother....Lol!!

Having said that, I think it still turned out fucking good, and before I go into detail, I want to say, in respect to the lighting in the dinning room. I think I'm OK with it, as it is, as it may seem to be too bright at the moment, it works out. Any dimmer and you don't get to see Mom blushing when you compliment her, I think.
It really gives real physical/visual feel of accomplishing your grind to love/romance with her, which is an awesome approach to the game and wish you would implement more of that sort of thing for all advancement with the characters. Doesn't have to be just blushing, but some sort of comment to the MC and a shy physical touch with a comment, would work too.

Overall I like the feeling the game is starting to give off, at least with the love route. I'm not into blackmail or domination, but I love playing the good guy, and to win my girls through love and support.

Mom:
I love this character, she is loving and caring, even after the death of the father, she does what you would expect of a real person would do. She bounced back, but not totally, and it's clear it will take the MC to bring her fully back to being happy, not just with her life, but with her job as well.
Her persona gives me the feeling that, she will not have much problem with the incest situation, and when the MC finally gets her past her concerns about it. It will open up a floodgate of a love/romance relationship, and will fulfill an empty space of Husband/partner for her.
I hope that we will get to have repeatable sex/dates for her and other characters, once they have been unlocked.
As I feel she will give the best love romance of them all.

Aunt:
I absolutely love this character, as she feels like you've broke the cliché of how other games portray the Aunts as sluts.
I love the fact that she is an exhibitionist, but only in front of family and not public per say. I also love the fact that she doesn't seem to have no problem with the incest bump, and has finally found someone with the same spirit as herself.....as she says "A pervert like me".
I get the feeling that, unlike Mom, she's not looking for a husband, just an alike minded person to share her sexual adventures with. I think you'll end up a fuck buddy with many sexual experiences with her, abroad and at her home. Again I can see many repeatable scenes with her.

Lil Sis:
With her I get the feeling through backstory, that since father died, she is trying to rebel to a shadier side as an escape from having an close bond with her father. I believe that this will be the case, that once she figures out the MC is supporting her both financially and emotionally, she will begin to see him as a father figure and more. This romance will end up being the exact thing she actually needs to straighten out her life for the better.
She of course, at this time, has a huge incest bump to overcome. I expect she will be the hardest for romance, as it stands.

Big Sis:
At this time, there is not much on her, except for a brief appearance and some story.
I love the feeling of her, being an amazing support for the family, just as the MC. I don't know what kind of club she works at, but I get the feeling that her working out has a part to play in her job. I suspect that she is working as a stripper or something similar, and her working out at the gym is for two things.
One: to make her more appealing for her job.
Two: to keep the leacherous men from trying to go to far with her, at the job
Still not enough is known to make a good impression of her, but I get the feeling that she has a good head on her shoulders this time. Again without getting more on her, I'm not sure how to take the incest thing with her or how hard it will be....maybe a middle ground.

I think this will turn out to be an great game, and I am definitely looking forward to more, at this point.
My hats off to @PingPanda Your doing an awesome job Brother, please keep at it.
Some of us Love you and your work!!…………………………...Peace!!

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@PingPanda
First of all, I've just finished your awesome game Brother. I must say, well done!!
I know it doesn't have as much of the content as the last one did, and I was kind of looking forward to finally having sex with Mother....Lol!!

Having said that, I think it still turned out fucking good, and before I go into detail, I want to say, in respect to the lighting in the dinning room. I think I'm OK with it, as it is, as it may seem to be too bright at the moment, it works out. Any dimmer and you don't get to see Mom blushing when you compliment her, I think.
It really gives real physical/visual feel of accomplishing your grind to love/romance with her, which is an awesome approach to the game and wish you would implement more of that sort of thing for all advancement with the characters. Doesn't have to be just blushing, but some sort of comment to the MC and a shy physical touch with a comment, would work too.

Overall I like the feeling the game is starting to give off, at least with the love route. I'm not into blackmail or domination, but I love playing the good guy, and to win my girls through love and support.

Mom:
I love this character, she is loving and caring, even after the death of the father, she does what you would expect of a real person would do. She bounced back, but not totally, and it's clear it will take the MC to bring her fully back to being happy, not just with her life, but with her job as well.
Her persona gives me the feeling that, she will not have much problem with the incest situation, and when the MC finally gets her past her concerns about it. It will open up a floodgate of a love/romance relationship, and will fulfill an empty space of Husband/partner for her.
I hope that we will get to have repeatable sex/dates for her and other characters, once they have been unlocked.
As I feel she will give the best love romance of them all.

Aunt:
I absolutely love this character, as she feels like you've broke the cliché of how other games portray the Aunts as sluts.
I love the fact that she is an exhibitionist, but only in front of family and not public per say. I also love the fact that she doesn't seem to have no problem with the incest bump, and has finally found someone with the same spirit as herself.....as she says "A pervert like me".
I get the feeling that, unlike Mom, she's not looking for a husband, just an alike minded person to share her sexual adventures with. I think you'll end up a fuck buddy with many sexual experiences with her, abroad and at her home. Again I can see many repeatable scenes with her.

Lil Sis:
With her I get the feeling through backstory, that since father died, she is trying to rebel to a shadier side as an escape from having an close bond with her father. I believe that this will be the case, that once she figures out the MC is supporting her both financially and emotionally, she will begin to see him as a father figure and more. This romance will end up being the exact thing she actually needs to straighten out her life for the better.
She of course, at this time, has a huge incest bump to overcome. I expect she will be the hardest for romance, as it stands.

Big Sis:
At this time, there is not much on her, except for a brief appearance and some story.
I love the feeling of her, being an amazing support for the family, just as the MC. I don't know what kind of club she works at, but I get the feeling that her working out has a part to play in her job. I suspect that she is working as a stripper or something similar, and her working out at the gym is for two things.
One: to make her more appealing for her job.
Two: to keep the leacherous men from trying to go to far with her, at the job
Still not enough is known to make a good impression of her, but I get the feeling that she has a good head on her shoulders this time. Again without getting more on her, I'm not sure how to take the incest thing with her or how hard it will be....maybe a middle ground.

I think this will turn out to be an great game, and I am definitely looking forward to more, at this point.
My hats off to @PingPanda Your doing an awesome job Brother, please keep at it.
Some of us Love you and your work!!…………………………...Peace!!
Appreciate this more than you know =]

Reactions: jaydem

dewr

May 15, 2018
I wonder if one of the possible outcomes of the story is to have a harem of not just the family but also the other female characters? Considering so far all of the women are attractive perhaps it could at least be an option for the MC to go after (maybe even impregnate) the other female characters.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I wonder if one of the possible outcomes of the story is to have a harem of not just the family but also the other female characters? Considering so far all of the women are attractive perhaps it could at least be an option for the MC to go after (maybe even impregnate) the other female characters.
My plan for the game is to make ( at some point ) every single female character lovable or domable...that's my goal anyway xD might take a while but I'll make it so, lol.

I also plan for certain paths to become entwined with each other...so I guess harem would be a possibility at some point.

Reactions: jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@PingPanda
I've played another quick playthrough, to make sure I didn't forget anyone in game, as I wrote my last post.
I've read some of the posts about, some of the things you're planning. The second time through, I was kind of saying too myself, Damn! Lil Sis is really going on the stupid side, with the shady man in trench coat and cool sunglasses. The story she gave definitely started to throw all sorts of red flags out, enough of them, that I think that had she told Mom about it....Hell, even Auntie or Big Sis, they would have told her NO, as I was thinking....Lol!!

Then you brought up the fact that, the MC going on one path would take the pictures himself and not have a photographer do it. Made me think that, at least you would be helping her and making sure nothing bad happens at the same time. Please tell me that the MC can also go with her to turn in the photo's too, just in case the shady dude has other plans.

Also, I'm really loving the Aunt, I believe that not only will sex may come rather quickly for her, but she just may be the catalyst to bring most, if not all, family members to cross the taboo hump. Either by talking or by the MC and her getting peeped on and having to deal with them....Lol!! I'm telling you, she may just be the perfect Wingman..or(Wingwoman) for the MC, as far as family goes.

After reading your post on implementing more outside characters in the future and intertwining some of their stories as well.
I'm thinking maybe if the Big Sis is a stripper/dancer and after you've reached a certain point in romance/dom with her, she just maybe another awesome wingman..(wingwoman) for some of the outside pussy as well.
You know, some of her work ladies asking about a good man they can start something with, and Big Sis start doing her thing for the MC, maybe even sharing events...(threesomes) and stuff.

@PingPanda your giving us a world of dreams Brother, just keep doing your thing, your awesome!!……..Peace!!

R

RWaites

Aug 6 at 9:40pm
With the last release there was some question as to the size of Sarah's breasticles.
Apparently they look a lot small than in Alpha 4?...I personally don't see the difference but some said it's a put off.

I personally don't want to keep going over shit time and time again but if this is such a big put off for people I need to know.

I've designed some bigger breasticles and want to know what people think I should do, keep it as is or change it to the new boobicles.

KEEP IN MIND, IF I CHANGE IT, IT MEANS ALL SARAH'S SCENE'S WILL NEED TO BE REDONE...WHICH I DON'T WANT TO DO BUT WILL IF I HAVE TO!

If the poll has even 1 vote difference, I'll go with that one, no matter what!

CHANGE IT TO THE NEW BIGGER BOOBS! 5%

KEEP IT AS IS, I DON'T MIND! 95%
21 votes total

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@PingPanda
Day 2 leaving work by the "Leave" button at the bottom left corner instead of the map.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
First of all, glad that you are back on track, I was following the last thread a bit and I really liked the characters in the game, that's what kept me interested.
I like the reboot so far, the old version was a bit too grindy for no reward. Also I see that you put a lot of effort into re-rendering, the new version looks all around better :)
Btw: you've missed one of the old renders, if you try to go to bed in the evening and the game says "It's too early to sleep"
Also I found that when I go out at night, Aunties gives me an error message and work gives a black screen where you have to go back, but I guess there's not supposed to be any content there yet :biggrin:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@PingPanda

#1 Friday morning when aunt calls to comes pick mc up.
#2, #3 and #4 Then when I get down to her.

And that is where I quite the game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did you name her in the kitchen?
No options to name any one in the kitchen.
Had dinner with mom and ysister went to bed got a call from aunt to wake up and first error.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
No options to name any one in the kitchen.
Had dinner with mom and ysister went to bed got a call from aunt to wake up and first error.
I see, on day 02 there should be an option to name her in the kitchen, seems to be a recurring issue this so I think to solve it I'll just make it so all characters are named at the start rather than at set points in the game, seems people somehow manage to find a way to get around something that isn't supposed to be getaroundable <-- it's a word ¬.¬ trust me.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Only option at the kitchen table is to comp either mom or sis or do nothing with either and to/not to help wash dishes.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Only option at the kitchen table is to comp either mom or sis or do nothing with either and to/not to help wash dishes.
It should be a little before that, if you go from work ( having worked ) and go straight home and into the kitchen area Aunt and Mom should be having a conversation, you should be able to name her there.

The u'aname' error is because the game is trying to run a sentence with "a" at the start which would stand for Aunts name, but since she wasn't named it can't run that and hence the error.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes