VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It should be a little before that, if you go from work ( having worked ) and go straight home and into the kitchen area Aunt and Mom should be having a conversation, you should be able to name her there.

The u'aname' error is because the game is trying to run a sentence with "a" at the start which would stand for Aunts name, but since she wasn't named it can't run that and hence the error.
I will go test that now, I went to sisters room and helped her with home work.

Ok that was the problem then, I went to sister and helped her and missed aunt in the kitchen the first time, this time I went to the kitchen and she was there and I named her.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I will go test that now, I went to sisters room and helped her with home work.

Ok that was the problem then, I went to sister and helped her and missed aunt in the kitchen the first time, this time I went to the kitchen and she was there and I named her.
In the latest version I've removed younger sister from being in her bedroom when Aunt is in the kitchen so I'm not sure how you're still getting her in there, have you got the latest version? ( 2 was released a couple days apart )

U

User_14443

This game should be called "Comma Haha".

Seriously, it became infuriating fast. 60% sentence ends like that, with 80% of them where "comma haha" makes no sense.

WHY ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In the latest version I've removed younger sister from being in her bedroom when Aunt is in the kitchen so I'm not sure how you're still getting her in there, have you got the latest version? ( 2 was released a couple days apart )
Well the number for the game is 0.1 PC with this "text_message.mp3" having a date of 7/28/2018 date.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The version you downloaded, was it over 1gb of below 500mb?
I downloaded it July 31 and I think it was under 500 Mb.

The one on 31 is 1.39 Gb after unpacking and the new one I just downloaded is 540 Mb unpacked so it looks like I had the older one, will check out this new one.

ADD: Yes it looks like I had the older version because this newer one the ysister is not in her room and aunt is in the Kitchen and I named her, will keep on testing this one.

You may want to start numbering your updates like 0.1a, 0.1b and so on for fixes and the next update I would make it 0.11 and any fixes that needs to be done should be 0.11a, 0.11b and so on.
This version 0.1
Next version 0.11
Nest version 0.12 and so on with a letter after if the update needs a fix.
0.11a, 0.11b, 0.11c
0.12a, 0.12b, 0.12c and so on.

This will stop the confusion.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I downloaded it July 31 and I think it was under 500 Mb.

The one on 31 is 1.39 Gb after unpacking and the new one I just downloaded is 540 Mb unpacked so it looks like I had the older one, will check out this new one.

ADD: Yes it looks like I had the older version because this newer one the ysister is not in her room and aunt is in the Kitchen and I named her, will keep on testing this one.

You may want to start numbering your updates like 0.1a, 0.1b and so on for fixes and the next update I would make it 0.11 and any fixes that needs to be done should be 0.11a, 0.11b and so on.
This version 0.1
Next version 0.11
Nest version 0.12 and so on with a letter after if the update needs a fix.
0.11a, 0.11b, 0.11c
0.12a, 0.12b, 0.12c and so on.

This will stop the confusion.
Indeed, I was supposed to label that one v0.1.1 but totally forgot to do so, will remember from now on, got a little sticky note with it on xD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Indeed, I was supposed to label that one v0.1.1 but totally forgot to do so, will remember from now on, got a little sticky note with it on XD
I played this way back when it was some other engine and now it looks great, now we need way more story to play around in.
RenPY is the only way to go.
Got to the end without any errors.

I notice several wrong words use like this one "buy" should be "guy" DeviantDesires 2018-08-08 06-38-05-89.jpg
Love that little sitter, I will replay again soon and post all the wrong words that I find.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I played this way back when it was some other engine and now it looks great, now we need way more story to play around in.
RenPY is the only way to go.
Got to the end without any errors.

I notice several wrong words use like this one "buy" should be "guy" View attachment 134104
Love that little sitter, I will replay again soon and post all the wrong words that I find.
Yeah, spellchecking ain't my strong point, lol

Reactions: a1fox3

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well it certainly looks like we know now, why Mom lost interest at work.
Looks like the MC has his work cut out for him too.
Nice preview though…………………...Peace!!

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone know the password for the older sisters laptop?

R

RWaites

[SPOILER="[ Preview ] Out and About... ]

Aug 11 at 1:46pm
Image still needs a little work such as a sky being added into the background, but as I'm currently rendering I can't open photoshop to add it in, so just posted it without xD
This is a continuation of Christine's story. I'm almost at the end of her story for this release so once that's done I'm going to spend about a week, maybe less working on some of the repeatable's and then focus a little on Amy, Amanda and Sarah's story's.

Will also have a little NSFW preview later today for $10+ patrons.

[/SPOILER]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes