VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Could you got into a little more detail? what bugs did you find?
@PingPanda
I can't speak for eagleslash, but I haven't come across any gameplay bugs.
I would be remiss, if I let this pass by without humor though, so forgive me Brother for the next bug comment...Lol!!

The only bugs that he could be pointing out is maybe, the family of cockroaches in the kitchen...….Definitely there's one at Mom's work that needs to be dealt with, or exterminated....Lol!!

Anyway keep up the great work, I'm eagerly awaiting the next update...………………...Peace!!

R

RWaites

Progression Update V0.2 - #3
Aug 22 at 2:31pm
I'm back from my little trip and back working on the game.
While I was away I worked a little on the script and advancing the story a little further.

I did however manage to do a little work on Amy's story before I left and can now say I'm about 85-90% done with her, just need to do a few more renders and then set it all up with a couple extra renders and then code it.

I'm also about 85-90% done with Christine for this release, just need a few more renders done and that'll be her done story done for this update.

I still have quite a lot to do with Amanda and Sarah so will be a while before I'm able to release the game, but will of course keep releasing previews for it.

I was also hopping to have received work about the "totally awesome news", but sadly still not heard anything yet, it did say a maximum of Friday before I'd hear out so if I don't hear anything by then I'll follow up on it.

Still want to test it out though before actually telling you guys what it is, as I don't want to hype it up just for it to end up shit :p

R

RWaites

Update On The "Exciting News"...
Aug 23 at 12:21pm
Last Sunday I posted a post exclaiming my excitement for trying a new service out.
It would be a service that would allow me to get the game done much faster and do many many more renders in a day.

I can finally say that today ( 4 days after ordering it ), it's been activated and I can finally use it.

I've just finished installing my Daz database on it and am now currently testing out a render to see how well it does.

I can say that after 5 minutes of rendering, it does look promising.

Basically, it's been rendering for 5-6 minutes now and the quality of the render looks the same as what an hour's worth of rendering would look like on my own computer.

If I had to make a guess, I'd say 15-20 minutes on this new services will give the same quality render as something that would normally take me 2-2:30 hours on my own computer.

Of course, I still have much much testing to do, but so far it looks promising :D

I still don't want to go into to much detail yet about the service, but it's basically a replacement for PaperSpace, it offers a much better service, much faster service and most important, a much much much cheaper service!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
The game has a future, I hope this time it will not be abandoned!
I wouldn't worry too much, @PingPanda has got his groove on and is moving forward with a vengeance....Lol!!
The story is going to start getting real good.....You'll laugh, You'll cry, You'll go on an adventure.

When he's through, you'll mop your forehead and clean the tip of your penis off, then guess what?
You'll replay it again :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
So get ready and grab a box of tissues....it's going to be a bumpy ride....YeeHaw!!

Seriously though, @PingPanda is one awesome guy. I believe he's got this one covered...………………..Peace!!

Reactions: PingPanda
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes