VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Just with MC, there's no NTR.

And the corruption path isn't really a path just yet, it'll be getting a massive boost in v0.3
No Netorare??!!.... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! (I respect everyone tastes and preferences... but... I really really don't like this NTR stuff... So... Thanks for that!)

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
is the game good? with good characters and storyline? what is the game length? and which game has more game length for now this one or the abandones one?

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
is the game good? with good characters and storyline? what is the game length? and which game has more game length for now this one or the abandones one?
The goodness can only be defined by yourself as others may not like the things you do.

People seem to like the characters but I'd say there isn't to much in terms of story just yet, something I hope to fix in 0.2/0.3.
Also I'd say this one has more content in terms of length compared to the abandoned one.

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
The goodness can only be defined by yourself as others may not like the things you do.

People seem to like the characters but I'd say there isn't to much in terms of story just yet, something I hope to fix in 0.2/0.3.
Also I'd say this one has more content in terms of length compared to the abandoned one.
thanks,i really like incest story line with no ntr stuff,just that you didn't explain it here like you did in the abandoned one(romantic,corruption,both routes). and yes for me longer the game length the better it is,hence will download this one. thanks for your response.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
thanks,i really like incest story line with no ntr stuff,just that you didn't explain it here like you did in the abandoned one(romantic,corruption,both routes). and yes for me longer the game length the better it is,hence will download this one. thanks for your response.
V0.2 will be out in a couple weeks so I'd probably suggest waiting for that before testing it, more hscenes will be in that so might make for a better experience xD

Reactions: ashish 090

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
V0.2 will be out in a couple weeks so I'd probably suggest waiting for that before testing it, more hscenes will be in that so might make for a better experience XD
alright,thanks for letting me know. by the way in what interval do you release update?

R

RWaites

Progression Update #5 - All The Renders...
Sep 11 at 12:24pm
It's been a while since I last did a progression update so figured now is a good'a time as any to do one =]
I'd say I'm about 94% done with all the renders now, just need to do 2 more scenes, 1 for Amy in bed and one for Amy at the gym.

I've finished Amanda, Sarah and Christine for this update, although, I'm not as happy as I'd like to be with them, simply because there was a shit ton more I wanted to add but didn't want to delay the release any longer.

I expect a release to be around the 20th, but don't hold me to that xD

I have 72 renders to render for Amanda to finish her off then render the Amy scenes and of course, after that I have to code it all together, the one thing I dislike most of all xD

Once I've gotten the release out I'm gonna take a 2-3 day break from the game and work on the comic for the $20 patrons, then once that's done I'm gonna take a further week(ish) off while I work on the Family Matters Reboot, then back to DD

R

RWaites

Changes to the point system.
Patrons only
Sep 17 at 3:22pm
I'm currently coding all of v0.2 together and I realised that the point system is kind of...well, pointless.
You don't get anything for it and it really doesn't affect the outcome on the game in terms of a dom/love route.

Which is why I've decided for v0.3 I'm going to be changing the way that system works.

I'll be removing the points system and working it as a "per event" thing instead.

For example, at the moment if you get like 10 dom points or something you'll get a handjob off Christine on the sofa...but that won't tie into the story and in the actual story you haven't done anything with her but when it comes the time to actually do something with her in the story it won't make much sense as she'll act like you're doing it for the first time...when in fact you've been doing it on the sofa for weeks.

I'm also going to be adding in the "Enable/Disable" feature from Family Matters. Simply because parts of the story is becoming lost within another story and it's hard as fuck doing the middle route.

I can do the dom route and love route just fine, but it's the mixture of the two that's fucking everything up.

So, from now on when I'm working on the story I'm going to be doing bother a separate dom and love route which you can choose to take at the beginning of the game. This means that once you select dom you won't have access to any of the love scenes and same for selecting love.

I really think doing this will dramatically change the story and feel of the game and help push us forward.

Of course, I don't want to delay v0.2 any longer so rather than doing it for v0.2, I'll just wait for v0.3.

Reactions: jaydem and VI487
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes