Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
Hi i can not find tinkerbell ,nippal clamps in the sex shop for Yuki for the punish event is a bug ???

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
.............damn it you got me on that one............sharing is ok if only it with another girl.........just dont like other men in the mix
So a dickgirl would be okay then ? :whistle:

So much intricacies.

Hi i can not find tinkerbell ,nippal clamps in the sex shop for Yuki for the punish event is a bug ???
Yes it is, I'm uploading the fix right now, but given my extra slow network it will take multiple hours.

In the mean time you can unplug Yuki and it should appear in the sexshop.

Reactions: geminiw45

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I loved this game when it was new and had so much potential, but it's been a real letdown. The transformations have been all really disappointing, and the lack of content after almost 3 years is quite noticeable. The attitude of the developers towards people criticizing the new money system (yet another design decision I can't possibly wrap my head around) has completely destroyed any hope left I had for the future of this game. RIP Deviant Discoveries

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
The only one that would fit that would be Luna. She probably didn't like being overpowered that easily by the MC. So given her combative streak I would say she fits the bill.

She is a side character though, by nature she doesn't need much development. We once had plan for her that would indeed need some muscle but I don't know if we will still go for it. It is also well possible we leave her at that state and only narrate what she become at the end of the game.
I for one second muscle growth.

Syndicat

Jan 18, 2018
need help stuck in this
i allready check in sexshop but i allready buy anything

can someone help me ?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hydra22 Hyperserver justintime16

I rolled out the 0.44.1, it should be available by the updater.
The issue you reported are fixed.

I also adjusted the teaching income is calculated. It should be much easier while still in line with the story.
need help stuck in this
i allready check in sexshop but i allready buy anything

can someone help me ?
Dammit, I just spend 10h uploading a version.
And now you report a bug that I can fix in a couple of minutes. :oops:

Anyway thanks for reporting it.

For this one the workaround will need you to execute this command : inv_add('collar_red')

It will get fixed in the next fix I push but I cannot do better than an update a day currently.

Reactions: Syndicat

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hydra22 Hyperserver justintime16

I rolled out the 0.44.1, it should be available by the updater.
The issue you reported are fixed.

I also adjusted the teaching income is calculated. It should be much easier while still in line with the story.

Dammit, I just spend 10h uploading a version.
And now you report a bug that I can fix in a couple of minutes. :oops:

Anyway thanks for reporting it.

For this one the workaround will need you to execute this command : inv_add('collar_red')

It will get fixed in the next fix I push but I cannot do better than an update a day currently.
big thx - appreciate the message for patched update

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Finsit

Hi mate - sorry, but i found another bug:
Once you met Lola at ALex and you are able to tutor her at your home, she is also appearing in the Lab office like you never met her. You have to play through that scene again, but after that scene all is fine (you don't have to do gym thereafter)

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Finsit

Hi mate - sorry, but i found another bug:
Once you met Lola at ALex and you are able to tutor her at your home, she is also appearing in the Lab office like you never met her. You have to play through that scene again, but after that scene all is fine (you don't have to do gym thereafter)
Okay thanks, I fixed it.

You are certainly not the first one to encounter it, but you are certainly the first to report it.
I would say that is it the kind of bug that make those bad-tempered people come here to say something like the game is "buggy mess" without ever giving even an hint of what is the bug is.

Unfortunately when a bug is not severe enough to stop the player it takes month to get reported, years even.

So yeah thanks.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The v0.44.1 is available by automated update, it should show up on the bottom left in the main menu.

You can also download it manually :
  • (Recommended for full quality)

V 0.44.1 Changelog:
  • Fixed a bug preventing to buy the Tinkerbell clamps once Yuki is plugged
  • Fixed a bug that docked the pay when doing too much work
  • Rebalanced the teaching income calculation, it should be less confusing now

Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
  • The travel menu sometime stay visible when the rest of the GUI is hidden

VelSl

Apr 22, 2018
Hi, can someone please help me? I haven't play the game very long time and now after downloading the light version i've started a new game. The problem is that i teach in school every day but after the day ends i ahve i massege that i didn't work today and i dont receive any money. Is that a but or something in the game is changed sinse the last time i played it?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hi, can someone please help me? I haven't play the game very long time and now after downloading the light version i've started a new game. The problem is that i teach in school every day but after the day ends i ahve i massege that i didn't work today and i dont receive any money. Is that a but or something in the game is changed sinse the last time i played it?
That would be my fault.

I mixed up 2 variables. And yes did not test it (it only happen in first stage Kara) as the change was straightforward logic.

I redeployed the 0.44.0 in the mean time.

Last edited:

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
I'm sure this is been said but cant find it, no matter how much I work it says I havent worked today and im stuck without money. any cheat or way to fix this?

Edit: NVM I see the post above me.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The v0.44.2 is available by automated update, it should show up on the bottom left in the main menu.

You can also download it manually :
  • (Recommended for full quality)

V 0.44.2 Changelog:
  • Fixed the bug preventing to buy the Scarlet Letter on loaded saves
  • Fixed a bug making the event for meeting Lola play multiple time
  • Fixed a very stupid very game breaking bug preventing any teaching income in early game

Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
  • The travel menu sometime stay visible when the rest of the GUI is hidden

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes