Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just got this game tried to play it every time I picked up the phone and tried every one of the options nothing happened and could not do anything else

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
the only place iam currenlty "stuck" is when do Yuki comes to the office becouse i dont see her there i have the lab setup and she has agreed to come there but i dont see here there i remember in past version (have not play for a few version of the game) i would get a new option that makes me show her the office (long time played dont remember the exact wording of the option)

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
the only place iam currenlty "stuck" is when do Yuki comes to the office becouse i dont see her there i have the lab setup and she has agreed to come there but i dont see here there i remember in past version (have not play for a few version of the game) i would get a new option that makes me show her the office (long time played dont remember the exact wording of the option)
Did you get to the lab office ?

When I added the travel menu I kept all the steps needed to go to the lab office, so you need to get to the lab then go to the lab office as the option appear only in the lab.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
hey what should i do to put Harley for striping ?
i can do Yuki and Karen
i think she is at max you know.......

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think the "better body" part is subjective, however, if I'm not involved in her design at all, I will argue that while she definitely grown to be quite thicc to say the least, she seem to be wealthy enough to had access to surgical means, hell we don't know if Greg wasn't a plastic surgeon that tried to make her a trophy wife doubling as a showcase for his work.
What I mean is that her breasts are bigger naturally than the other girls' are after not one, but two shots of transformation potion! And given how stern and strict she was to begin with, I really doubt that her assets were due to surgery.
About Luna, she is interested to be on the emitting end, the MC knows that, so when she try her hand on him even if it may not be something he likes either it's not bothering him since he could take over at any time, the choice of doing so is up to the player.
But that's exactly what I'm saying; it's not up to the player. How on earth do you respond to "it would be nice if the player had an option" with a claim that the player already has the option? If the player had an option, I wouldn't have suggested adding one, would I?

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Started a new game, and had the thing where Crystal, after getting her new clothes, doesn't show up for tutoring anymore.

I remember this had to be fixed with a console command before, but it really seems like a persistant bug that should be addressed

Edit: Nevermind, seems like you have to go into the text messages and click to progress. Found during trial and error

Does Lola have any content outside of the gym? And if so, how do I trigger it?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
stupid me i never thougth to look again in travel place but i show it now so thanks for answering
That happen a lot frankly, even Jan already told me he encountered that "bug".

We are still thinking about how it could be fixed.
hey what should i do to put Harley for striping ?
i can do Yuki and Karen
i think she is at max you know.......
I'm sorry, as I said earlier, her last tier doesn't have stripping she is only available after the first injection.
What I mean is that her breasts are bigger naturally than the other girls' are after not one, but two shots of transformation potion! And given how stern and strict she was to begin with, I really doubt that her assets were due to surgery.

But that's exactly what I'm saying; it's not up to the player. How on earth do you respond to "it would be nice if the player had an option" with a claim that the player already has the option? If the player had an option, I wouldn't have suggested adding one, would I?
She look stern and strict, indeed, but we don't know how she got to be the dean.
Looking at her it does raise the question, doesn't it ?

And even if she doesn't seem particularly old, she may be a totally different person than in her youth.
I mean she did have an ex-husband, we don't know him much, nor we know what happen between them.

There is no answer, yet. But I think we can accept a little H-Logic, cannot we ?

I'm sorry about the misunderstanding. I only talked about the option to take over when she try to dom the MC, it may be too late for you or a reaction not strong enough from the MC, but some option do exist, the MC doesn't have to be passive in that event, that is a fact.

But I think it also comes down to the fact that it is the MC we are talking about, not really the player themself. The MC is a character as much as the other, the player have some power over the path he took but for now at least that is it.
I will agree that the name displayed for the MC is "Player", yeah, well that is legacy at that point. As we expand the story thing will get sorted out.

I don't know if Luna will get some blue, but for now she is who she is. She doesn't seem interested much into him for now, not as much as she is into Francesca at least. So I don't think it will be much of a problem in the future.

But that is my opinion.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm sorry about the misunderstanding. I only talked about the option to take over when she try to dom the MC, it may be too late for you or a reaction not strong enough from the MC, but some option do exist, the MC doesn't have to be passive in that event, that is a fact.
Maybe I haven't been clear enough, I'm talking about the first scene in her shop, when the MC is showing her dominance, and out of the blue she pushes you over and rides you. The natural response to that would be to push her off and ask what she thinks she's doing, but there is no option to do that. Maybe it's just me, but in a game that is generally player-dominant, scenes that go against that theme should be optional.

There are a couple of bugs I could report, while I'm here, too.
The Girl object really needs a toString method implemented, I keep seeing things like "You earned 115 by having <store.Girl object at 0x7f90ab6d2090> working at the stripclub."
There is no way to see how many materials you have for serums. I can't actually see a reason for buying materials to be separate from making serums; it would be functionally identical to just have making serum cost money, but it would be less clicks for the player.

bob837

Aug 18, 2017
Enable cheats:
DDGame-0.03-all > renpy > common > 00console
**Line 97-98 if opened with something like geany**
**Else Search**

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Change False to True, then use Shift+O to open console in game.
========================
Commands I found so far:
money = xx
[potions]
blue =
pink =
green =
none of the commands seem to work

Fewstom_113

Jan 16, 2018
I wouldn't call it a problem, it's how it worked since that stage was added, after the gym you need to check on her with the phone.

We will try to address the lack of intuitiveness, but in the end it's not a bug, it's the normal storyline.
We recommend to decompress the game on a new folder every time, that way if you see your save when you try to load that mean they are compatible, if you don't they are not.
none of the commands seem to work
I modified the file in Renpy - Common - 00console.rpy (opened with Notepad++) - searched for the word "False" - modified the word from "False" to "True" (as you see below)

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

Then I opned the game - started a new game - pressed ctrl+O - then all the codes works.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes