Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hello

I get the following error when running the windows version of the game using the Ren'Py Launcher for Mac, Version 7.0.0.196.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive 01_custom_statements.rpyc.

--snip--

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Thu Aug 2 17:39:16 2018

Anyone have any thoughts on why this might be happening?
First you probably don't want to include what seem to be your real name anywhere on the net. And I will guess that doing that on a specialized forum like F95 make the thing worse.
Second, we are not using v7.0.0.196 of Ren'Py, we are still on 6.99.14.3.3347, so it may be the issue.
Thrid, aside from the fact that I despite anything Apple related to a healthy degree (meaning extremely high), I don't have much mean to dig into Mac specific issues, sorry.

I really like this game. The girls are really hot, both in looks and the things you do with them, and the renders are great quality. The only thing I would complain about is the FemDom scene with Luna. FemDom isn't the turnoff that some fetishes are, but it would still be good to have an option to push her off instead.

Also, it's kind of weird that even without giving her any green potion, Kara still has a better body than the other girls do after their potion shots.
I think the "better body" part is subjective, however, if I'm not involved in her design at all, I will argue that while she definitely grown to be quite thicc to say the least, she seem to be wealthy enough to had access to surgical means, hell we don't know if Greg wasn't a plastic surgeon that tried to make her a trophy wife doubling as a showcase for his work.

I will disclaim that her story, if it exists yet, is not known by me.

About Luna, she is interested to be on the emitting end, the MC knows that, so when she try her hand on him even if it may not be something he likes either it's not bothering him since he could take over at any time, the choice of doing so is up to the player.
So I personally don't think as forced at all, I mean it's pretty much the MC indulging a eager and inexperienced student, event making fun of her, don't you agree ?

I think I found a bug. In this new version 0.32.0 if you advance with Harley, Kara and Chrystal path without doing anything with Yuki, she get locked and it is impossible to proceed with her path. I had to use the console codes.
I'm guessing that's the same bug I ran into. I primarily focused on Chrystal and Kara, and by the time I bodychanged Yuki she was stuck without any further interaction possible.

Can you spoil the console code you used to get past that?
That seem really awkward. It should not have any interaction between the girl staging.

Yuki progression doesn't follow the same one as the other girls, so please be sure to send a message to check on her during any day (not night) after injecting her (you should have a thought text line in which the MC tell himself he should check on her).

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
can someone provide a changelog?
We started to include the changelogs inside the releases, but this time we forgot to update it.
But you can access it on Patreon because, of course, you are a patron right ? ;)

I hope there is new content without all the wasted time.
Hmm, yes I confirm, I don't get the meaning of you sentence.

Muck

Aug 13, 2017
Trying to load any save from 0.30.2 gives my the following error. Ignore only gives other lines of the same. Did I oversee that the updates since 0.30.2. are savebreaking again? Or is something amiss here?
In a few cases Rollback on this error works in the way that I can see the scene before, but after the scene the game goes right back to the title screen.
Starting a new game seems to work...
If it's savebreaking, does anyone have a save ~at the end of 0.30.2?

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/phone_new.rpy", line 14, in <module>
NameError: name 'trigger' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "classroom.rpyc", line 1, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 1964, in script call
  File "phone_new.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "phone_new.rpyc", line 14, in script
  File "X\DDGame-0.32.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "X\DDGame-0.32.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/phone_new.rpy", line 14, in <module>
NameError: name 'trigger' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Deviant Discoveries 0.32.0
Thu Aug 02 18:06:41 2018
[/CODE]

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Trying to load any save from 0.30.2 gives my the following error. Ignore only gives other lines of the same. Did I oversee that the updates since 0.30.2. are savebreaking again? Or is something amiss here?
In a few cases Rollback on this error works in the way that I can see the scene before, but after the scene the game goes right back to the title screen.
Starting a new game seems to work...
If it's savebreaking, does anyone have a save ~at the end of 0.30.2?

--snip--
Yes, since the v0.30.2 the saves are not compatible, but be aware that you would want to play from the beginning again since most of the v0.31.x content was distribute across all the game.

Reactions: Muck

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I'm guessing that's the same bug I ran into. I primarily focused on Chrystal and Kara, and by the time I bodychanged Yuki she was stuck without any further interaction possible.

I've the same prob. To unlock,
1) check Yuki's pending message.
2) receive 3 pics (3 days) and after talkt to her in classroom

Reactions: voidzone247

Fewstom_113

Jan 16, 2018

I used these codes:
$ y.stage = 2
$ y.tut_state = 2

Reactions: voidzone247

Fewstom_113

Jan 16, 2018
First you probably don't want to include what seem to be your real name anywhere on the net. And I will guess that doing that on a specialized forum like F95 make the thing worse.
Second, we are not using v7.0.0.196 of Ren'Py, we are still on 6.99.14.3.3347, so it may be the issue.
Thrid, aside from the fact that I despite anything Apple related to a healthy degree (meaning extremely high), I don't have much mean to dig into Mac specific issues, sorry.

I think the "better body" part is subjective, however, if I'm not involved in her design at all, I will argue that while she definitely grown to be quite thicc to say the least, she seem to be wealthy enough to had access to surgical means, hell we don't know if Greg wasn't a plastic surgeon that tried to make her a trophy wife doubling as a showcase for his work.

I will disclaim that her story, if it exists yet, is not known by me.

About Luna, she is interested to be on the emitting end, the MC knows that, so when she try her hand on him even if it may not be something he likes either it's not bothering him since he could take over at any time, the choice of doing so is up to the player.
So I personally don't think as forced at all, I mean it's pretty much the MC indulging a eager and inexpérienced student, event making fun of her, don't you agree ?

That seem really awkward. It should not have any interaction between the girl staging.

Yuki progression doesn't follow the same one as the other girls, so please be sure to send a message to check on her during any day (not night) after injecting her (you should have a thought text line in which the MC tell himself he should check on her).
I did try several times but I get the same resoult. If I proceed with the other girls path I can't proceed with Yuki interaction that makes her go to the lab.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Hey i have a problem with playing the game. I always manage to open the rar file but for whatever reason when i try to play the game it says application can not be open. Can someone tell me how to fix this?
Same here. It's broken. ddg.jpg

buhales

Oct 14, 2017
Strange, when i start new game, only i can do is to look the phone, make a call and then - nevermind. These 3 lines are rotating in loop, and i cannot proceed, or click anyhing else. Any advice?

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
@buhales click on travel and you should be able to get to class from there

and pepole who has problem with yuki make sure that you train with her a least once before you use the "drug/serium" on her that work for me becouse otherwise you wont get a messege from her telling you her number(o right she does not tell you her numbers but she messege youand tru that you can later after dosing her ask her if she is fine )

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I've the same prob. To unlock,
1) check Yuki's pending message.
2) receive 3 pics (3 days) and after talkt to her in classroom
I wouldn't call it a problem, it's how it worked since that stage was added, after the gym you need to check on her with the phone.

We will try to address the lack of intuitiveness, but in the end it's not a bug, it's the normal storyline.
Do i have to start from the beggining or the previous saves work?
We recommend to decompress the game on a new folder every time, that way if you see your save when you try to load that mean they are compatible, if you don't they are not.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
What must I do that Harley perform in the Stripclub?
I think I already on the end of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any advice?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes